Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=GVkH_ac5dQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that moment when he pays special attention to the balls

What is it ? A punishement for a particular reason in mentally retarted oriental coutries ?

is that a dick?

dat a ball, dat a dik.

any women rekt?

does this counts

epic

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

At least they didn't make him drink any OJ right after..... right?

I thought that was a chair or something at first lol

that guy is retarded i can see his wheelchair on the right

also he is a faggot that asshole is way too large

SHINY AND CHROME

lost

Fucking cat webms

you know what fuck you man. cats are fucking a

When it's literally halal, but feels to haram.

quicksilver

damn lol this camel's like "ahhh fuck me right"

BUMp

You must be really lonely to come here and, of the 100+ threads in the board, pick one you don't like and bitch about it, it's like you are asking for attention so hard that you don't care if it is bad attention, if you need a friend just ask dude, I have been there

I fucking hate humans

This one gets me everytime... fuckin narly...

youtube.com/watch?v=GVkH_ac5dQ0

Sweet camel, he lives only to carry burden and this is his reward :(

t; relative to how most commercial slaughtering is done, that camel had it reeeeeaaaally good.

sauce on that pic?

Same goes to you for typing such a huge message to a retarded webm. Nice job getting baited, faggot.

this is why you stun the fucking thing before you kill it

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's entertaining to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK
Never coming back to this website AGAINi am TRIGGER. HOW can you nall be so insensitive? these are brother, fathers, mothers, daughters, friends, family, cousins, uncles, auntos, pop pops, and gam gams. this is SICK. You are laughing at the suffering of their family and taking away their dignity in death. I hope every last one of you has your death filmed for th sick pleasure of some undergound ninja keyboard dogoists.And it gets worse, there is people out there in other threads who love Trump. Sup Forums is very, veeeerrrryyy disgusting.facebook is a BUBBLE. i am trying to step outside my comfort zone. this is a FREEE country lolol. I can project whatver I what WHEREVER i want and if you dont like it FUCK YOU. this thread is sick and you are all sick and disgusting PIGS. you have no respect for the dead and others feelings so how can you even respect yourself LOL why else would you even be here. sick just sick.....You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can jus joke about horrible things like this?What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks lke you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present.

wtf did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know.... gorilla warfare.... confirmed kills... you're dead kiddo

Post something of real content instead of reposting gore shit.

nobody likes you
everybody hates you
nee nee na boo boo

Kek

>dat gentle caress at the end

>this is why you stun the fucking thing before you kill it
Not if you're a dune coon. Suffering is cool for them.

Go to sleep faggot you have to be up for school tomorrow morning.

>work

what is it who?

Awesome now I know how to install chrome

underrated post