>eat great
>get a great job
>still no gf because I never leave the house besides to work

why do women hate me

MOMS GONNA FREAK

MOM'S

Damn this guy looks absolutely UNSTABLE

I wonder what sort of crazy gym routine he has

jesus christ I almost had a heart attack clicking on the photo. How could one person be so psychotic?

I'm not saying the joker shouldn't have tatoos

But his name, a smile, Ha Ha Ha...?
Could they at least be clever or interesting?

he's the second joker, he's Robin and was broken mentally by the original Joker which Batman killed. So he puts all these tattoos on him as homage to the original. It also explains why Batman hasn't killed this Joker as he doesn't want to kill his former protege.

>zero attempt to meet women
>blame women

fucking child

You have to get GAME. Which is kinda pathetic, but get over it. It's what we do now.

Hey, being a fucking psycho agent of chaos is no excuse to skip PPL and 4 scoops a day

>lose lips
>that hair
>no eyebrows
>hot
Fuck off. Muscles are not the end all be all of attraction.

DONT YOU GET IT?

HE'S FUCKING CRAZY, DONT MESS WITH HIM

Why does he look like white trash instead of a crazed mastermind?

I wanna watch the joker BREED that jap women

no, thats THE joker.
Why would Harley fawn over him and show flashbacks with this version of the joker.

A TALL HANDSOME MAN IN A DUSTY BLACK COAT...

Delete this

Lads I'm scared

>muscles

This guy is simply NUTS, the tattoos do a fantastic job of conveying this

He looks absolutely MADDENING

Its the only possible reason I can imagine someone posting that image and saying "when did the joker get hot".

Because Harley was originally Batgirl and both of them got corrupted by the Joker

Oh right this is Warner Bros. and they won't do any interesting twists like that after fucking up the ending of TDKR

JUST

How old are you?

because Harley is going for this Joker is all, no reason to assume she glommed onto the previous Joker

same way Lex Luthor is actually the son of the real Lex Luthor in BVS

GONNA

MOM'S GONNA

i mean yeah he's got a hot body. but the hair and makeup works for him. he's creepy but also really hot at the same time. plus he's dangerous so there's that kinda bad boy appeal.

I just noticed the knife through the batman symbol. I have a problem with this.

thank you reddit for such insightful analysis

*tumblr but it's cool

I can't wait to dress up like this for halloween, all those harley fangirls are gonna soak their panties when they see me
Only thing is, Jared is clearly quite otter-mode here while I'm more bear-mode, I wonder if I'll come off as intimidating (especially since i'd probably replace his juvenile baseball bat with my authentic 7th dynasty samurai katana)

which one are you OP?

Forgot pic

Get on tinder or bumble.
take off the party hat and leave your pity party behind, you sad sad bitch.

well he's supposed to be hot enough to make his therapist fall in love with him so

>2016
>wanting a gf and not a comfy wifefu

>I'm more bear-mode

Sure thing fat ass

Die.