Who makes the best friend chicken between the three of these guys? No I'm not a nigger

Who makes the best friend chicken between the three of these guys? No I'm not a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11856934
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kfc

Church's buttermilk biscuits > The rest

bump for interest

Start a straw poll, faggot

Fuck that Popeye's destroys them

Popeyes

Popeye's, then Churches, then anything else, then shit, then nigger-shit, then nigger nigger shit shit shit, then KFC.

It varies wildly by location. I've lived all over the world. Any of the three can be amazing and any of the three can be a greasy horror show.

Popeyes

>best friend chicken
>best friend
>friend

KFC, but only if you get the Nashville tenders.

They can all just go fight for second place to Cane's, though.

Churches

Popeyes you nigger

Eww, those dry ass biscuits are better used as sponges

none of them.

>pic related buttermilk reign supreme!

walmart impulse-buy, front of the store mofuckin' chicken nigga

nigger

No not entirely true, KFC is always garbage

chick fil a

Chicken Delight

Albertsons makes the best fried chicken hands down.

This, though popeyes is usually a safe bet.

KFC has no consistency between their franchises at all. I still have nightmares about the KFC at Bastion.

Five Guys burgers and fries.

No one asked about the biscuits. Learn to read.

I don't know what shitty one you go to but they are always soft and delicious

popeyes

win

>the three of these guys
picks something else...welcome to dummytime, SVU....

fucking bland as hell

Here

strawpoll.me/11856934

Do you know how to fucking read? My original reply was about the biscuits you fucking illiterate.

walmart

really nigga?

I don't know what shortly Church's you've been too but the biscuits are fucking amazing. Popeyes biscuits are dry as fuck.

>I'm poor

That's what your mom said when I jazzed in her mouth. That's why I had to slap her bitch ass.

I ate there for the first time friday. So underwhelming.

That's what your mom said when I jizzed in her mouth. That's why I had to slap her bitch ass.

Church's=Hard, disgusting and sweet biscuit

Kick n' Chicken

Nothing else is even close.

Dixies fam, pengting

Popeye's chicken is fucking awesome!

Popeye's, best chicken from a chicken restaurant. Best fried chicken ever is from a grocery store in lousyanna called rouses.

Duh fuck you talking about that shit sucks

KFC spicy chikin is the best chikin I ever tried in Australia.

Black guy here I'll do an honest rating for ya

T-1 Popeyes get the spicy
T-1 churches tied for first because of the biscuit and honey combo and quality of chicken most churches are in sketchy places only down side
2 KFC is white people chicken

Cheers!

.....i smart. i dubl poast

kek jazzed....

OP I am a britfag and I fucking love popeyes, but one time I went back to the USA, I went immediately to a popeyes, asked for my usual order, and asked for a load of Delta sauce.

They pretended to not know what it was.
So I tried another popeyes, and the same thing happened.

What the fuck happened to delta sauce? This was in Ohio, and I haven't checked any other states, but FUCK that stuff was good.

popeyes

Buffalo Wild Wings

Popeyes chicken. Then get their red beans and rice, and biscuits from churches

my kfc is a health hazard so I'd take anything that has been fried in oil that hasn't been changed in three months.

This is absolutely true. One of the best KFC's was in my hometown but it closed down. Not sure why because we Popeye's everywhere and their chicken is shit tier.

KFC original is better than Popeye's, but Popeye's is better than Crispy KFC. I've never had Church's. However, my favorite fast food fried chicken is from Royal Farms, a chain of gas station/convenience stores where I live.

trips confirms Browns greater then all

Ohio-fag here. I like popeyes, and I love their biscuits, but in the past decade of eating their occasionaly, I've never heard of delta sauce.

Popeyes. But god damn it makes me shit myself inside out.

fuck that pleb tier bullshit

Los Pollos Hermanos.

Depends on the batch but in general Albertons chicken is more moist and fresh than Walmart.

It's okay for you to admit you have poor taste

Zaxby's.

Depends of the place even in the same franchise, I have eated KFC in NY and it tasted like shit, the eated KFC on a Vacation in Mexico and it tasted like heaven

its bad when you know you have to end your created Thread with
>I'm not a nigger
KEK

i know, that stuff is soo addictive. what do they put in it?

Has anyone mentioned Cane's Yet?

you guys are just named places that serve the stuff...

The best fried chicken can only come from an older southern black women. They have the skills and secrets to make the best fried chicken you ever had in your LYFE

Popeyes. I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.
He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.
The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.
They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.
I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"
I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

I used to think Popeye's was the greatest. I lived in Seattle and I used to always go there when I was in the Tacoma area. Now I live in Portland and the Popeye's here are atrocious.

Nah I don't. It closed down because of location mostly and my town is small and generally sucks when it comes to fast food joints.
The same holds true for Taco Bell. Not all Taco Bells are equal. The best Taco Bell I ever had was the one in my college student center.

It's always been perfect where I get it, they use big pieces too.

BO-Jangles chicken is bullshit

But how? It was like their staple sauce.
Where about in Ohio m8? I stay in Cincy

How did you punch a horse in the bad of the head while fucking it. Are your arms fucking 6 foot long? I think your story might be fake!

Fixed the typo. Didn't think the first one went.

>Cane's
This is a fried chicken thread, not your baby fried tenders.
>Me no like the bone, daddy. BAWWWW

I used to be a church's chicken guy, but they started serving soggy chicken like KFC. Switched to Popeyes and have never looked back

no matter if it's fake or not, I guarantee you at least have a semi right now.

I pity you if those are your choices
Bojangles is the true god-tier

Plebian selections, get on my level if you want to taste chicken perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

Popeyes, but never had churches

HEY FAGGET
SEE THIS If you like ball sacked chicken then yea eat at Bo-Jangles... Them fuckers don't wash hands
Sack Sweat special ingredents all over your shake n Bake...

Chicken Breast for Faggets = perfect fit

KFC in my experience.

The best fried chicken is made by locals not big chains though.

I don't like the meat on chicken wing/thigh/leg. I mean I'll eat it if it's going but I prefer breaded ground chicken paste over that slimy tendon meat. Chicken breast with some kind of sauce is the best, hot or cold.

allen's fried chicken

Fired chicken is lame and is for fagets

KFC...all the way!

Kfc hands down unless price is factored in

Famous recipe.

Camp Bastion?

thank you
kfc is the lowest tier fried chicken

These are actually good

highly underrated post

Louie Anderson?