How do you get addicted to this stuff? I have never understood? I've tried to...

How do you get addicted to this stuff? I have never understood? I've tried to, I smoked for 3 months and quit it cold turkey. Never even thought about it again. Are all smokers just retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3 months
>smoker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING DANK MAN HAHAHAHA

You "tried it" for three months? It took you three months to realize how pathetic it is to be an adult addicted to pacifiers? Really?

You gotta smoke for at least a year.
I'm only at 2 and I know I could do the same. It's suck, but it's not the decade most people try to quit at.
Also, I heavily enjoy it, and the possibility of cancer is plus.

No shit you can quit after 3 months no problem. Are you new?

You cheap whore, I smokes for 4 years and quit just like that. Only faggots who associate cigs with rituals and don't put them out on their arm get addicted.

>3 months
>smoker
>16yo
>get out from /b kiddo

I smoke for 4 years now. I'm addicted, but I have turned it into hobby, I smoke only finest pipe tobacco and sometimes shag. And I do literally walk around with a fucking pipe, people think that I smoke weed from it.

kek!
hipster targeted

I don't have any smoking rituals, but I would die without a smoke every few hours.

>kek!
There's no way you aren't actually special ed, right?

Quality kek

It's just the thing about not giving a fuck, really.

edgelord detected

Cant tell if bait or retard... there are currently 50,000,000 million addicted to nicotine in the US alone. Smoke for at least 7 or 8 months and then youll sing a different tune.

Look dude smoking is like butt sex, most people try it but it's not for everyone. Some people have brains built to enjoy nicotine, some don't. End of story

>Wake up early in the morning
>Nice and quiet out, most people still sleeping
>Hear the birds chirping
>Wind blowing
>Look out to the sunrise
>Make a nice hot fresh pot of coffee
>Add a little cream & sugar
>Go outisde
>Breathe in that beautiful morning air
>Pull out pack of Du Maurier Reds
>Light up
>Get that first drag down feels better than sex

God i love cigarettes

/thread

based

I see the hourly "sponsored" by Philip Morris thread is here. sage

Fairly certain its all psychological.
I use smokeless tobacco and have for nearly 4 years daily. Can a day.
Yet Twice a year I go a full week without it and have no withdrawal symptoms, and no cravings. Its only when I again have the opporunity to buy it again that I do and then its back to daily use.

lol you're addicted as fuck

Work a shitty, boring job.

Realize everyone goes outside to smoke because they work a shitty, boring job.

Go outside with them for conversation. Get offered cig. Now you're a smoker for 10 years.

glad you fucked off, thx for letting us know

Like most other chemical abuse in live goes: YMMV.

I know people who drink a large coffee and proceed to nap afterwards.

Mah nigga

nice b8 m8

KEK

i literally forced myself to smoke for 2 weeks and i tried everything i could to become addicted but it just didnt work so i gave up on it like nothing.
i feel u OP i guess we are just the 1% with strong characteristics like, not being a bitch

thats what happens when you need something so badly. you're not fully happy till you had it

This guy gets it

I started young, but really it was my gma that got me hooked. When I was about 8-9 years old, every mourning I stayed at her house we'd sit in her kitchen chain smoking, we'd have tea, and she would tell me about the interesting things that happened in her life. Cigarettes are a conversation piece in my life. Something that introduces me to people, a greeting, an invitation to someone else's perspective. There's not many other things in this world that can do that.

>i literally forced myself to smoke for 2 weeks and i tried everything i could to become addicted but it just didnt work

you're the kind of asshole who thinks mature adults cry when they can't have sprinkles on their ice cream, not everything has to be perfect, and not everyone is a fuckin immature pussy if they don't get what they want.

Are people this retarded? Like, really?

>I smoked for 3 months
At three months in, you're probably hardly inhaling and have yet to associate cigs with things like meals, coffee, alcohol, weed, sex, work, morning, driving, and the outdoors. I smoked for ten years and quit last April. I'm going strong, but I have to admit, I still want a cigarette every day.

Yes, they are weak minded retards

yes, really.

i love how all the smokefags are mad as fuck and hatin on OP for not being an absolute moron

cold turkey's easy/ I iterally just started my wuit cold turkey.

Not hating on op
I agree with you that I'm a moron, I smoke 40 a day and. it has to be bar far the most disgusting habbit anyone can have. I enjoy it too much

Cigs are for nigs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

I am addicted to cigarettes but have the same view as op when it comes to any of the other addictions out there

>Also, I heavily enjoy it, and the possibility of cancer is plus.

Smoker for 4 years for this reason. No luck yet. God speed to you, user.

>Coffee
>Cigarettes
Wow your dependent on two different drugs to feel happy.

Yea man, that's a great feeling...

Some people just enjoy smoking, bro.

Lol what a pussy you are

This so much.

>come home from a night out
>get a beer from the fridge
>sit down on your balcony
>you're still acclimated to the cold so you're not freezing
>the moon shines trough the clouds
>just windy enough to hear the sound of trees
>reflect on the night while smoking a Gauloises Red without additives

i stoped smoking weed about a week ago. bought some marborl reds just so i can "smoke" something.

shits horrilble. i feel dizzy as fuck right after smoking.

amidoinitrite?

I've smoked for 3 years, still waiting for cancer to relieve me from this meme hell we live in, I do it for the time alone outside. Its nice to just sit outside at 6am watching the snow fall silently with a coffee in one hand and a marlbro red 100 in the other

lmao fag, its 2016. if your not dependent on a minimum of 4 drugs your fucking old school.

not the good old school either.

Thats one fucking bad idea bro.

Yeah, thats about how it feels when you first start, it gets more enjoyable. Do yourself a favor and quit before you're hopelessly addicted, its not worth it unless you have excellent self control and smoke in moderation.

how much were you smoking OP?

also yeah some people have far more addictive personalities than others.

smoked menthols (sometimes normal) cigs for like 5 years and switched to vaping over a year ago and I feel 100 times better

Also if pricing is setting you back from switching to a healthier alternative from smoking try dripping. A bag of sterilized cotton is $5 (could literally boil your own), wire is like $5 for a shitton to make a coil, fully integrated USB batteries are like $40-50, and the drip mod should be like $25-40 dollars. Obviously juice too but depending on how much you vape and what juice you vape you can do it cheaper than a cigarette addiction.

Also vapings gay? nah fam, cancer is gay my man

>thread

Based user

So much this

What nicotine level would be good for a pack a day smoker?

Basically this.

My buddy (smoker) went to work for some weird company that was like..."laser acupuncture" or some bullshit to help you quit smoking. Even he said that 99% of it is just them talking to you about the like 3-5 cigs you have at specific times every day and why and making you stop those.

Some people are just really habitual. If they associate a cig with finishing a meal or driving or taking a break at work then they get a craving. Once they break that cycle or replace the habit then it's gone in 30-60 days. It's really easy to pick back up again though.

If you aren't like that (I'm absolutely NOT a creature of habit) it's pretty much impossible for you to get addicted to cigarettes. I'm pretty sure there is not enough time in the day for you to smoke enough of them for you to maintain that constant physical need for them. That shit passes in like a day or two if you stop.

I smoked off and on for years. I used to go to the bar a few times week, smoke like 10 cigs at the bar, then do the same thing the next night, then not smoke at all for a week until I went back to the bar.

I smoked menthols for 2 years, about a pack a day, but I recently switched to vape and it was so fucking easy- it needs to be pushed more, I think it's the best way to stop smoking. I haven't smoked a single cig since then except one about a week ago. I had to toss it after being disgusted at how it felt and smell.
Speaking of smell, I had no idea that I actually lost it when I was smoking cigs. I feel like my nose has been born again. Feels good, man.

Yea...more what you said and I don't smoke regularly. In fact I haven't had a cig in years.

I do like a good cigar and a whiskey or a cig when I drink.

I'd probably use those if I didn't have to smoke out of a volkswagon.

They need better systems like the blu and the vuze but with better, cleaner liquids. The vuze is perfect. Blade runner cig. Just make it like that and everyone will use it.

Just take breaks man. Cigarettes are a vice like any other.

I've been smoking off and on for about 6 years. I'll get a pack, stretch it out over a month, and then not smoke for 2-3 months. Just have one or two whenever I feel like. Never had any problems with addiction, I get occasional cravings but I ignore them and they eventually go away. Just like any addictive substance (alcohol, pot, kratom, etc.) do it in moderation and you'll be fine.

I don't understand this. Vape drags like a puff of nothing. There's no substance or flavor. Just puffs of fog. Even the ones with nicotine do nothing for me.

You don't smoke, pussy.

depends, some people start with literally like 24mg nic some people go for 12mg, it all depends on how much you smoke

I smoked anywhere from a half pack to a full pack a day (depending on if I was drinking) and I got a shitty vape pen with like 12mg nic and it was more than enough. I got my dad off cigs with vaping 6 months ago and he was like a pack or more a day and he smoked for 20+ years. He started with 12 nic though and is now down to 6mg. I do 6mg with my vape because the hits are bigger and 12mg would give me a headache. I'd say start with 12mg though tbh or maybe 18mg depending on the setup. Just go to a vape shop if you have any around and start asking questions. If not read about it online and buy stuff online.

Protip: everything in shop is typically 30% or more expensive than it is online because they have to retail the products. Only thing I buy in person is juice from shops and the occasional CBD oil or random mods.

You gotta pull nigga. It's not like a cigarette or pot, you gotta suck that thing like you're sucking a dick or you won't get shit. You could also be one of those faggots that custom builds their own vape and explodes their lungs every time they take a drag.

Vapes are actually a Jewish plot to turn us all gay, stick to cigarettes and cigars.

also just noticed you said pack a day lol, I'd say either 18mg or 12mg since that's typically the levels that manufactures put them at

duuuuuude I feel you man, first thing I noticed was I could smell again, sounds retarded but it is amazing. Before I switched to vaping right before I graduated college I stopped smoking cigs before class because of the smell and didn't tell anyone I smoked cigs. Now I vape where ever and could care less what some faggot thinks of me

For me it was the habit, not so much the experience (even though it was still a part of it).
I wake up, smoke. I come home, smoke, play games/watch movies, smoke, after eating, smoke, driving especially- smoke. I had an oral fixation and satisfying it calmed my nerves.

Vaping is cleaner, you don't smell like shit, it's healthier, and it satisfies my oral fixation and habit. It's just the next best thing to smoking, I don't think it's superior, just necessary. It feels like playing pretend half the time, but I certainly don't miss smelling badly, being winded by doing nothing and spending a shit-ton of money smoking cigs.

I've been dipping for 8years now. I went cold turkey for 31 days when I went to summer training for ROTC, long enough to get over the worst part. However I started back up the day I got back. Nicotine is highly addictive and having a hard time quitting doesn't make you a pussy.

That's one of the best things about it too- you can vape wherever the fuck and no one will know, not even in the next room. And it's impossible to smell it on you. Unlike cigs where you can smell it a mile away and you stink of it all day until you shower.

I wonder how many times we stunk like a skunk and never knew because we could barely smell shit except for the cigs.

Yeah the only thing I have noticed is the chemicals in vaping stick to things which allows other particles to stick to it. Basically it doesn't do anything but the vapor can easily fog up car windows depending on how much you vape and how dirty the car is lol. My friends car used to fog up all the time because he would vape 24/7 in his car and he'd have to clean it constantly. Other than that yeah, I can box out a room with my vape and come back like an hour later and not see/smell shit that happened. Cheers though, more people need to get into it, it will save their life. I've read the 250 page FDA study on vaping and they basically came to the conclusion that it isn't harmful but more research needs to be done. The popcorn lung shit was proven false though, that shit was probably a direct marketing scheme from the big tobacco industry.