I just hacked girl on the rights icloud. What do i do now? Should I blackmail for more nudes?

I just hacked girl on the rights icloud. What do i do now? Should I blackmail for more nudes?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/kjSo
vid.me/cMVE
vid.me/zU58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I c potential here

Just post her pics.

Hack the one on the left. The right one is below 7 at most

Depends on what you found. I have found blackmail does not work like it used to for nudes.

Theres one thats a video of people sniffing coke off her ass, where can I upload anonamously

There's a bunch of random sororioty sluts I can't id too

kek, memes are real. saved on her icloud

Just put them here.... or zippyshare or something

will upload whole video, should be ale to blackmail her with that right?

Depends on the girl. Some will, some wont. Also depends how you approach...

bro just leave her alone. stop ruining her life. why are you doing this?

anu pussy pics to deliver fag?

How did it use to work?

GET LOST NEWFAG

what university and what year is she?

I don't. It rarely works anymore, due to it becoming more common and there are threads of what to do if being blackmailed. There wasnt that kind of help when it worked.

to make her send me slutty nudes oregon junior i think

If someone tried to blackmail me to do something, I just ignore.

post nudes, hope you got some full body fronts

Yeah thats honestly the best thing to do. Most of the time they are bluffing, and even if they are fr you remove any power they have.

The technical name for this is "Sextortion"

One of the reasons I don't blackmail, when you do this it causes women not to send nudes as easily and with there face in it. They probably warn there friends to.

She's in a soriority so I can send it too head of greek life and she'll get expelled with proof of drug use

Post nudes or gtfo

still going through stuff

op pls dump all photos

there's tons, trying to find the good stuff. the only thing backed up to her icloud was the message attachments so there are a lot of random soriority girls being sluts

how did you do it? i know a few i'd be interested ingetting into, but don't have a clue how to do it

Answer their icloud security questions

Get your life straight go to the gym stop invading other peoples lifes and build up one of your own, what are you going to do with more nudes? You got a video pf someone sniffing coke of her ass, when is it enough? You will keep looking for things in lifes that are not your own and you will regret it at some point. You will find out you were a dick and then you might cry, not saying you will but when you're 50 you will absolutely regret this and if not, well maybe then you should read this again when you're 50 and havent moved an inch away from the pc you're at right now.. And dont give me the 'yeah but she's a slut'-bullshit cause i bet she doesnt even know you, and she doesnt care for you nor your meaning. This is a very very very sad way of still trying to get into her life some way, let her do what she does, the fact that you were not there when the line began to sniff coke of her ass doesnt mean she owes you anything, also, stop hacking iclouds its a sad thing brah.

i love a good sorority slut. tip: if you can pair any nudity with sorority letters you can also get her dropped from panhellenic

i like this one

you must be new here

doesn;t it alert them that it's from a new location, though? and doesn't it just send them the new passowrd?

Shut the fuck up

OP upload that video of the coke sniffing

Get out of here you white knight, faggot, trash. You will never have anyone that cares for you because you let everyone walk all over. You would be more than happy to lick the shit off any females shoes just because you are a worthless white knight garbage.

Go to the gym

You use a third party app like Dr. Fone, it doesn't log in it just downloads the backup. You set the password yourself, it's best to do it at night when they should be asleep because they will get an email. That will give you time to download the whole backup

What sorority at what school? Also yea if you just show whatever sorority shes in this vid theyll kick her out on their own

post vid OP

op is this the same girl in the first photo? or just random friends of hers?

Tfw white knights get more pussy than you

vid.me/kjSo link to vid, there's actually a few

Dis faggot right here go back to your dick rate threads

>vid.me/kjSo
OH SHITTTT

What college ?

This guy actually has a point. OP already has fap material, and now the best he can hope for is to get more. He should be aiming for the girl to fuck, not jacking it to her pictures. That's literally cucking yourself, Sup Forums, and you're all fucking faggots for thinking it's anything less that absolutely pathetic.

Good god, make sure to make her scared enough to not immediately go to the feds, probably tell her you are a close friend so she becomes paranoid and tells the feds false info if she does go then tell her you'll spread it on campus and among friends if she doesn't do whatever you want. Second part was obvious but yeah

op, just download everything, make a big zip of it and upload in mega or some other uploader
And let us do the blackmail job, we're pretty good at it

thats hot.. any of them hooking up? or girl on girl stuff?

For real op, don't just bring it to the head of whatever school you go to. Blackmail her for shit then move on. I mean she looks like a slut but that doesn't mean you can ruin her life.

Bruh... "this is incriminating....." THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RECORDING IT YOU DUMB BITCH.

this for fuck sake

You sound like one of those dudes who stands up for someone online but wouldn't have the balls to step up to an alpha in person, even if you were in the right and they were in the wrong. You're literally the worst kind of beta, the one that's frail and weak and gets the left over scraps from the rest of the pack. I hope you find a woman stronger than you, someone who can actually protect you from the bad, horrible shit the world has to offer. Otherwise you're gonna drown. Now gtfo, this is a website for adults.

i think at this point this deserves to be spread just because of the irony

this faggots faggotry right now is astounding.

Yes, I wouldnt do it for no reason, that's fucked up. I just know the thought of getting expelled will scare her straight.

DO IT

post more pics of her

Yup. If your gunna be stupid be prepared to face the consequences

not bad
so the way I understand it you can't blackmail with nudes for more nudes, because either way she knows her nudes get leaked. But if there is something like that on the line, the smarter choice would have nudes leaked than being kicked out of her rape palace.
I am probably overestimating her intelligence though

>thinks guessing a password is hacking

sure you did

more?

Send a screenshot of you sending it to her parents. Tell her you'll hit enter unless blah blah blah. If she's got a bf do the same. There ya go

Which college? This is fake

GG FAGS
I feel like you could literally get anything by holding this against her
Unless of course she goes to the cops
you need to make sure that to reinforce that if she goes to the police she is going to do jail time, even if it's not true

There's a video to this one too, some drunk slut rolling around in bed

AYYYYYYYYYYY LINK DAT SHIT

more of her

>
yeah send us that link op

take notes op

can you make a mega?

In short link every video she has thanks good sir

Any Pussy?

vid vid.me/cMVE

Gunna be a fap fest tonight boys

Keep posting the good shit.. Upload vids

OP you are my hero

post more vids please sir!

Wtf does she say?

op upload the entire rip anonymously to leakedsluts.club

post lesbian videos

second

Any way to get the program without paying?

do it for the lulz

If only you knew..

Just use the free version, it makes a temp folder with all the pictures in it you can pull out in file exploerer

What a dumb fucking whore
Her and all her stupid slut friends.
Fuck her up OP

Spread her nudes around

>oregon

oregon state?

GET LOST FUCKING NEWFAG

vid.me/zU58
video is some other random slut with her tits out in the street

Counter point:
>sharing is caring
>you are a beta faggot for calling us beta faggots when all we are trying to do is laugh (and fap) at the poor choices of a rancid whore

i know a chicks icloud information, and i went into her email and
changed any apple emails to spam. what can i do?