Is Trump malicious or just plain stupid?

Is Trump malicious or just plain stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A83OtYlM10k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe he's neither.

Both.

malicious

it's hard to get as far as he has on sheer luck alone. He's not stupid. Ignorant of a great many things, but not stupid.

sharper in a coma than you on the best day you ever had

Neither, intentionally. He's completely self-interested. This leads to him lashing out against attacks, real or perceived, on him (SNL tweets). This also leads to him disregarding information that conflicts with his narrative (the rest of his tweets).

malicious

It also leads to his fucking stupid hair. He is most likely bald as fuck, but covering it up by swooping the long ass hair he can grow over his numb skull.

quads reveal truth

Yes.

what a goddamn waste of quads.

Are you guys ever going to stop playing the race card the second your mind can perform mental gymnastics to frame something that isn't?

Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Clinton.

Muh intelligence

Those are all funny ways of saying he's the "God Emperor" of mankind.
fucking liberal cucks, go suck some more strapped on dicks from your feminist/LGBT overlords.

no one mentioned race in this thread until you did.

I unironically wish he would loose the overcomb and grow a beard or something

Fucking conservative cucks, go suck some more wrinkly dicks from your misogynist/Nazi overlords.

Hes smart as a whip. He fooled everyone believing that make america great again bullshit.

You mean he threw a tantrum on the internet until he won?

good jon /b

lol thats cute, I bet you have literally no skills of any use that you can bring to help benefit society.
Nigga, you probably don't even pay taxes, you Should just go kill yourself you waste of space.
"BUT MUH RIGHTS AND OPINIONS MATTER" you don't matter cupcake, you're not unique and your way of thinking is toxic to the betterment of this county. Kill your self.

Hahahah yes, sure. But he still won.

Sounds like a certain Black president I know. Swap "Make America great again", with "Hope" you cuck.

neither, he's just an irresponsible egomaniac.

That depends. Are you a pussy? Or a faggot?

I think he's kind of painted himself into a corner and this just how he rolls now. He's probably a smart guy. He got to where he is going largely against conventional wisdom. But maybe he's letting some of the actual policy side of the new job fall by the wayside as he's loving the celebrity too much.

There's the "reality show" Trump that has loved playing up every cabinet choice, and filling what are by and large not particularly powerful roles with people that don't belong there. Don't get me wrong, he's put a few people in the right place, but what does a Hardee's CEO know about labor policy (not just putting people to work)? Sure, it riles up the media and keeps his name out there.

But I also know firsthand that the actual transition teams are not in place for many agencies. He and his people were not prepared for how much work this would be.

He's a 70 yo version of an affluenza teen.

He's very very not smart.

>muh "central intelligence"

youtube.com/watch?v=A83OtYlM10k

Fuck u faggot! I dont care!

Watching him "adjust" for presidency is pathetic
I almost feel sad for the fat fella

It's spelled phaggot you fucking pussy ass bitch nigga

A little of both. He's certainly smarter than 99% of this board

Def smarter than you bitch

So I take it that you've never addressed a point until someone else brought it up first, despite it is a point that needs to be addressed.

Holy shit, are you telling me politicians aren't always true to their word?

Basing his career on lying and social engineering doesn't make him a genius. Just a good politician.

No, I'm saying you're a phag.

It doesn't matter now. He's part of the same establishment most Americans despise. His presidency will leave the same legacy a Clinton presidency would have.

Tits or gtfo

Not the guy who you were responding to originally. Though, I think trump'a a little more disingenuous than Obama, since he built up this "not a politician" thing.

Except without WW3

hanlon's razor

>is this bait or just plain stupid?
The answer is both

>Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!

Closer to stupid than malicious. That's what made him the lesser of two evils. Both candidates had bad promises that shouldn't be pursued. But Trump's examples are too stupid to make it through the system.

Guy evidently has decent business sense & marketing skills though. So stupid is the wrong word. He's just ego-centric and ignorant.

quads of truth have spoken

We're done here, folks.

One candidate has a huge ego and is a bit of a circus clown. He also says insensitive things.

The other candidate is married to a literal child rapist and runs a satanic cult that abducts and rapes children. This candidate is also hell bent on the importation of 100,000 refugees and starting war with Russia.

Gee, I wonder which one's worse. I'm not a Trump supporter but how anyone voted for Hillary is mind boggling.

satanic cult?

It was going to suck either way. The corrupt, supposedly leftist, (think more center-right) foreign policy hawk who nobody likes or trump. The only way to win was to not play.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the satanic cult, but the escalation against Russia (as well as how corrupt and generally unlivable she is) made it impossible for me to vote for her. Fuck that.

Everything that the media has tried to bash him on has had potential ulterior motives by Trump.
Still waiting for actual proof of something he actually messed up on.

Oh christ, go back to Sup Forums with your alt-right conspiracy bullshit.

Thanks for the response, Caillou.

Neither, you idiot.

Link me up senpai

both.

>against Russia

But you voted in Russia's best interests, user.

I didn't vote. I had better things to do than go vote for a candidate I don't like.

typical liberal fag lover,has to make a joke that involves homosexuality

He's brilliant u ugly nigger
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

Oh, then your opinion doesn't matter.
Disregarded.

It's the same shit either way. As I said, fuck that.

i'd say he's stupid, but god damn it if he didn't win with his campaign of stupid comments, hate mongering, and making promises he's got no chance of accomplishing. at this point i think it just says something bad about the 40+% of people that voted for him.

If I believed that trump gave a shit about the promises he made and the people, I'd have gone out and voted for him, despite being a leftist. I just wish Bernie had won the primary. Like his policies or not, he at least cared about the people. He wasn't corrupt, nor a greedy, insanely rich businessman.

Nice