[serious]

[serious]
hey Sup Forums can i get some advice?

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2016 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Should have just ordered inside OP.

Tell her manager to keep her remarks to herself next time.

you're a fucking autist

My advice: Stop being such a fat fuck.

Isn't there an image of Mcdonalds food staying out and not decomposing?

That shit is so bad for you that bacteria won't even have at it, learn to cook for yourself, if you're cheap just learn how to make some dope Mexican meals

this

I would of smiled chuckled and said yeah im back
lol try and keep your cool next time bud.

This and if your that much of a faggot to be upset over a low life Mcdildos cashiers opinion well. Give me your addresses and I'll buy you a suicide bag for Christmas

She was flirting with you

i have SA so i don't go out or order food, fuck what were you thinking doing the same place twice spaghetti boy

she in all honestly should be happy you go there all the time, youre feeding her salary. embrace your being a "regular" status. try a niche. like get breakfast at odd hours, and not just bfast hours. you can be "all-day allen" or "the mcmuffin man." somthing fun like that. before you know it youll make their day when they see you walking in.

>most embarrassing moments of 2016 so far
>of 2016 so far
>so far
>12/11/16
Christ...

thats me the mcfucking man

Dude....

>"you're here AGAIN?"
>"Honestly I was just hoping I'd get to see your beautiful blue/green/hazel eyes again."

Fake and gay

her repy wouldve been

>"im lovin' it"

dude you could ve been weded by next wednesday. ur slippin my man.

no. plz go.

something similar happened to me except it was at a chinese restaurant I used to love to go to. I asked for a plate of orange chicken along side my plate of noodles and soup and the asian lady opens her mouth and says "all that food for you? wow!" i said nevermind and just ate what i had and never went back again made me feel like a loser. Stupid because im giving them money and their portions are shit

chekt

also kek "spaghetti boy"

either the same turbosperg or, more likely, a poor imitation

What can I say? I'm mclovin' it

Though my social skills are poor, they're significantly better than yours. And that being said, I have actually been in that exact situation. At McDonalds.

McDouble no pickle, McChicken, 4 piece with ranch, small fries, hash brown, medium Coke no ice.
MMMMMMMMMM.
>would you believe I'm actually borderline dangerously underweight?

Back to the topic at hand: You dun goofed, buddy.

If you were so nervous of this happening and there was another McDonald's 10 minutes from you, why didnt you just go there tonight? That was really fucking stupid of you. I hope you feel bad for it, so you learn from your mistake. Don't take such a stupid gamble if you don't have to. (Like I said, I made the same idiotic mistake. I have at least 4 McD's within 5 miles of me. And I went back to the one around the corner from me. Fucking moron.) At least not without a contingency plan. Knowing it was such a possibility, and being such a faggot, you should've prepared for this. Pre write your dialog. Seriously. Pic very related.

Moving on. There are a dozen ways you could'a handled that. It's an embarassong situation, so honestly, the best option would've been to joke about it. A fine reponse would've been, "No, that was my evil twin earlier." An even better one would be, "Yeah. Why do you think I'm so fucking fat?" Say that with a big smile and she'd lose it. She'd probably even, for an incredibly brief moment, contemplate sucking your dick.

I imagine you dont have the confidense to poke fun at yourself, but if you're gonna be a fat piece of shot, you have to own it. Great quote from comedian Arty Lang: "I have to be funny. You know the only guys who get laid less than funny fat guys? Serious fat guys." But if you cant do that, make an excuse. "I have digestive issues, greasy food helps," would do fine. Or "Had a shitty day, wanted some comfort food."

In any case, the damage has been done. And you know what? She's some stupid bitch who doesn't know you. Fuck what she thinks or says.

>muricans problems

Holy fuck I actually hit the character limit on your fat ass.

See? People care about you. Just blindly assuming you think otherwise.

>AND NOW I WANT SOME GODDAMN MCDONALDS

Wait wait wait, you can get a Sausage McMuffin at night?

Lol I'm such a disgusting fool I actually had a picture of said meal on my phone. I vaguely recall I was gonna make a thread about it. The fad at the time was "rate my meal" or some shit. I figured some mean spirited hilarity would ensue.

Remember Sup Forumsud. You're not alone.

>She's some stupid bitch who doesn't know you. Fuck what she thinks or says.

this is the real truth, stop worrying about what other people think and just eat whatever the fuck you want when you want