Waifu claiming thread: Smug Crew Thread

Waifu claiming thread: Smug Crew Thread

Previously on /waifu/:

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>napping isn't fun so it isnt allowed
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun. Long dick style!

Shinoa claimed

カラミチーマス

Goodnight

And early

I know y'all probably won't be honest but I doubt most of you are even old enough to be on Sup Forums

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. Its fantastic to be atrocious. You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

Early bake

who gives a shit

It's just funny

Sameji claim'd, eyebrow fag confirmed smokes shitty cigarettes

Good night

Pretty much, tonight has been ugly. Dez was a non-factor until he did NY a favor. And Dez couldn't catch it again just now.

The memes will be glorious if it happens that way. Toss in Romo somewhere along the way while we're at it.

12 seems to be the magic number for mine, although my brother's beagle finally passed away early this year at 20. He was ancient but comfy, passed away quietly curled up asleep.

Disgusting

The title Anonymous knows no age, personally I couldn't care less who any of you are "in real life".

Sup Sameji

Damn nigger do you have to shampoo those fucking eyebrows too?

Depends on how well Joe Flacco performs in the playoffs.

Correctly identify what kind of cig that is. This pic was taken in June but I still remember

The boys will still take the owl tho

latest news on the kissanime situation?

Alice2 claimed.

There is a kissanime.io now

XDDDLooL

just made food, gunna watch a movie, you

kek/10

I mean yeah I have big eyebrows but my hf doesn't care. I really don't care about anything like that so I let her pick out my clothes and fix my hair and shit like that she even maintains my eyebrows and shit, I could care less

Poor Romo. He lost his job because he refused to drink milk.
I thought the Ravens were already out?
What's so special about Alice2?

Its always good when they pass peacefully. This is the best pic Sup Forums lets me put up because my phone has a fuckhueg camera.

Night

Yes indeed

Filthy

I'm as old as you :^)

heard that was a dodgy site

Shit site no one cares, download fansubs off nyaa.se and play them in vlc if you don't want to use crunchyroll.
Browsing here and screwing with photoshop, what movie?

Everything, anonymous.

>Hf
Hermaphrodite friend

Damn this pic reminds me of when I use to smoke weed all the time every day. I was waiting on my dealer to bring me some weed in the back of my old SUV for this pic. I really miss smoking weed

>I let her pick out my clothes and fix my hair and shit

No wonder you look like crap.

Why do you think that?

cuck manlet/10

Dunno, watched some Haruhi on it last night, seemed fine to me. Worked almost professionally on mobile. Too smooth for it too be dodgy by my standards.

Eyebrow fag confirmed pussy whipped

what you editing?

girl who leapt through time, then spirited away, and if i have time, shawshank redemption

whipped kid

Is this pic suppose to be sassy or something? It's pretty cringey tbh. By the way I would love to see what you look like. I don't seek validation or anything it's just funny being the only one to back up what I say. It's easy to insult someone else's appearances when you're pretending to be an Asian cartoon character

>Fansubs
Might as well download cancer while I'm at it

What is your number one favorite thing about her?
I haven't heard much about them. Oh, they're in the hunt, I don't think they'll beat out the Dolphins.

Can I ask you a serious question?

Did you watch it in broadcast or chronological order? Cuz chronological ruins it
Wallpapers, and removing watermarks from a few of my images. Also trying to learn to actually draw in it instead of just editing others' images, as I've gotten good at that already.
Kissanime uses fansubs, actually they steal it from the fansubbers and run ads on it; no honour among thieves I guess.

Yeah

She can cook!

>using tbh
>not cringe
>easy to insult others
>literal daddy's baby and whipped manchild giving life advice on Sup Forums
0/10

They beat the Dolphins 38-6 last week.

Do you let your girlfriend run her fingers through your eyebrows?
Well damn that's a keeper right there. Never let her go.
I meant in the playoff hunt!

Broadcast. I had been meaning to watch it. I read the manga close to a year ago.

nice, on a tablet i'm guessing? i tried to figure out photoshop, then get frustrated and gave up

kek

Good night

I would...

Yep, they may as well get the garbage out of their system out now. I'm still rooting for Cleveland to get that perfect 0-20 season.

Heh, no joke. He'd be just as likely to come back in and save the game for the other team while breaking something else in the same play.

I blame hiroshimoot. That's an old dog alright. Mine are 10 and 6 respectively.

>Houki

Oyasumi

An abbreviation is cringe?
>daddy's baby
Dude I was raised in a single wife trailer full of drug addicts and now I got my own Job and everything I could want by myself and I just turned 19. I work a lot but make good money. I literally come from nothing so when I see this i chuckle.
>life advice
Well I can tell you guys are desperate for a real girl of your own why else would you pretend you love a cartoon

Hello everyone, missed you all yesterday.
>no life
>Juvia claimed

A keeper indeed!

I wonder if he'll go to the Jets or Browns. If the Browns use their first round pick on the best offensive lineman then he should go there.

Good heh.
No tablet, just a $100 dollar mouse & mousepad, kinda learned photoshop through stackexchange, those magnificent bastards will answer damn near any question no matter how dumb.

>being this new
fuck off back to twitter already
hell try /adv/ and see for yourself just how much full of shit you are

Yes abbreviations are cringe, form your words and sentences correctly you autist.

What? Just what?
I can only imagine being so autistic that I get triggered by abbreviations. Driving somewhere and seeing "Ave." instead of avenue and wrecking my truck out of pure autism.

They won against the Dolphins. The better teams win. Better teams get into the playoffs.

Dont you mean 0-16

>
Hi!

Hello Juvia ;)

>muh truck
he's doing it again

Y'all been asking me questions so it's my turn: can you honestly not see how sad/ cringey this shit is? Be honest with me and yourself

>Driving somewhere and seeing "Ave." instead of avenue and wrecking my truck out of pure autism.

Mine

That's basically what y'all are like. He was triggered by the fact that I used an abbreviation, are you kidding me?

You sick fuck, what game is this?

Someone's gonna overpay, I can guarantee that. He'd probably get crushed in Cleveland, I wouldn't wish that destination on anyone.

Nope, 0-20 if you count their preseason losses. Even the 2008 Lions had preseason wins before going defeated.

Flacco will either throw 3 TDs and 1 INT, or 1TD, 3 INT. But he'll throw at least 42 passes either way.

I'm off to bed, take it easy everyone.

You're all the wooooooooorst.
But now you're winners.

Minanon/Winner checking in

I know y'all won't answer bc the truth hurts but whew

nice, what're you gunna start drawing?

moar

Avoided the conversation.

Sure, when i first started then it more of less grew on me. Now it is pretty normal, there is worse out there. We could be wanting to fuck dogs.

Don't claim you like anime if you don't know what THIS is

Aw hello yui, i think i missed you the most
>
Hello
>;)
I don't like the looks of this
I mean some of the stuff yeah, but it can be interesting to talk to the others on here.

The father of anime
Well shit on a stick

Don't even pretend you know anime if you don't know what THIS is

you are 10/10 retarded you forger where you are already? go back to pleddit nigger

Hopefully the thing that'll end my life.
>Edgy
Hopefully what the outcome will be.
>2edgy

Good waifu, friend.
Gonna tell you every day until you leave.

The waifu threads?
God, when I first joined I just wanted someone to talk to, so I picked the chick from the last weeb thing I read at the time. Turns out, some of these people are actually alright. Some are fucking losers, and some are both, but it's nice having a place where pseudo-anonymity exists. I can say anything I want, and nobody will give a shit.

I definitely see how sad and/or cringey it is, and I'd hope everyone else does. But most of us like it here either way.

Soul of Forgery apparently

What's not to like?

Okay so you know how horribly cringe this virginity festival is but you're choosing to metaphorically put your hands over your ears and say "nananananananannana go away I can't hear you"

I remember being 5

She's alright.
How are you?

I remember being 5 too and unable to change the channel of something I disliked

NO FUN ALLOWED!

name? whats the last one?

Claimu

What's going on?