Newfag here give me memes so i can pretend to be a oldfag

CONCEQUENCES

Sage thread cheese pizza here

Remember this goy?

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

you're a fucking candyass and no one who used this gay website in 2008 still goes on this peice of shit image board

I was there

I was around for the Lily Swenson doxx and Lionchan.

What a newfag!

Nice dubs

>since 2015
>that's 2 years
We're still on 2016, ya know.

Harbl

▲ ▲

been lucky lately, recently ordered a google pixel and they sent me two by accident, and just won $50 on a $10 lottery ticket

Meximoot
Applemilk

WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

me goatseing and chairel rolling chris crocker... feels good man.

>ITT: Everyone googles for the oldest meme they can find but they're all 12y.o. edgemasters who should gtfo my Sup Forums

this guy knows whats up

‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

I remember Chin-Chan.

I remember YEARS after coming here, we had to deal with the Clockwork Orange spam attacks. Not many people remember that.

>2005 started coming here in college
>You're here forever

There used to be, /jb/.

Soup

leafy?

Proof enough

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

who is phone?

to prove im an oldfag. i gotta say that i am a user of this shit sincHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG...

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Milhouse was the best meme ever

I Remember when the pool was closed. I believe it was due to AIDS?

And I remember when Moon Man was just a dude lip-synching Macarron Chacarron, and then farkkkle had to go and give him a voice of his own and make him racist.

does she have bubble wrap on her ankles

For the first year or 2 I was here, CP was always on the board. Tons of it. Always.

Do not miss that shit.

Ice bags wrapped up. Stupid.

Double dubs must be true

Fucking roodypoo faggots.

Anyone remember when we used to pull bomb scares on Time square and watch the police patrol the bins?

those were the real days of the chans my bro

>joke

Is this dog

I remember when dubs would open the suitcase.

>t
how to blank post?

>I was just pretending to be huuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>applemilk

*nostalgia*

Bring back snacks!

usually takes a crane to get it out

DSFARGEG

I was there when the fappening happened

We once had a crazy homeless guy leave a backpack on the bench and one of the police ran over and checked it, pulled out all his shit.
Apex Zozzle.

PTKFGS

I do

you are and idiot :)

that's ice you fuckin idiot

lsmodels were still seemed

I need all of this

This is one of the oldest pics I have from 2004 Sup Forums. YLYL existed back then but weren't called YLYL at the time. This is standard fare from back then, and is the sort of dumb stuff everyone would laugh at. I don't think a picture like this would cut it in today's bleeding edge banana threads.

Been cucked since '96

i was there for that thread too i was laughing for hours zoz

THE SATAN TRIPS COMMANDETH

Yes! Another bombscare Sup Forumsro

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

loooks like my now gross cousin

for you

That reminded me of this.

I got 30 dollars worth of dominos with these coupons

Good times

nice tits tho

Wonder what ever became of that faggot OP?

I'm an oldfag I'm an oldfag I'm an oldfag I'm an oldfag I'm an oldfag I'm an oldfag

What ever happened to Heaven?

Heaven isn't too far away.

I was here when... WHAT happened...