Im a guy and have the potential of becoming a passable trap and i crave sexual attention...

Im a guy and have the potential of becoming a passable trap and i crave sexual attention, so whats the best way of becoming a slutty trap without my family and friends knowing.

post body pics

Fake death become an ally whore

There is none. KYS.

idk fam

What he said

Also curious of this
Help a sissy out Sup Forums

Any trap/femboy/guy wanna send me dick/ass picks? Kik cariotoly

I dont trust posting pics here but ill describe myself, im 18yrs old 5.3 feet, weigh 120lbs and have a pretty petite body frame, i just need to shave myself grow my hair long get some girl clothes and i know ill be a really passable trap but the problem is my family wont accept me :(

Do what said only thing that could work

Yes but ASL first cause i need a bf

Pls no bulli

OC?

I wouldnt do that because i love them and my fake death would make them feel depressed

I love taking pictures of my ass

Holy shit.... you got a kik sexy?

good luck hiding this from them then
just move across country and just stay in contact over the internet

more of that tasty ass

I like that idea but for that i need to find myself a bf to live with.If someone lets me live with them im willing to take the role of a submissive and traditional housewife.

Fuck you faggots

Become independent? Move out? Get new friends?

I must have your kik or snapchat beautiful

lil better angle?

You can't hide something like that from your family. Just accept the fact that everyone is going to know you're a cock gobbling faggot and move on. Also post pictures of you shoving things up your ass, faggot.

I need to have your kik you're fucking amazing

Yeah im currently working to and have some money to move out but im not sure of moving out yet cause rent in csli is high and im also trying to make friends but its hard cause im socially retarded.

We would need pictures of you to take you up on that offer

Thats someone else, i dont post pics here.

How old are you? Find yourself some tranny friends (or at least people who are accepting of it) to room with. Get out of cali if you have to. I know it's expensive as fuck most places here. What do you do for work?

im 18 and work in retail.

You have snapchat or anything beautiful?

Im from fremont where are you from?

swim, so you get an excuse about shaving
eat your semen and stop eating red meat

I dont need a special diet, my body is naturally feminine, i just need to shave

What would you do to me ;)

My problem is that i dont want family to know im a trap, i dont need feminization tips.

your ass is so fucking round and fat and amazing
i'd rip your little panties off and slide deep inside it

booty bump

get a fucking apartment, do whatever the fuck you want in your own place