40w Joyetech eVic basic, using my home made winter green juice with 4 nic. Thoughts? What does /b vape?

40w Joyetech eVic basic, using my home made winter green juice with 4 nic. Thoughts? What does /b vape?

Eleaf Ijust2 Best for the money, unless tank goes to pieces because you fell on sk8.

How'd you make the homemade juice?

Rough I've broke my phone so much from bailing at the skate park too lmao

>he vapes

eleaf i just2 is great, got it for £30 in uk and with £1 per 10mil online and was the cheapest way to quit smoking

Easy, I just went to the pharmacy and bought glycerin then went to the arts and crafts store then bought flavouring. Order the nicotine online. $6 for a 300mL of glycerin, way better than paying $10-$15 for every 30mL

thats so expensive in uk we get it £1 for 10 ml or even less

Thats sick, nice job on quitting cigs

I have a Wismec Reuleaux Rx200S with a TFV8 Cloud Beast tank Its amazing

Every post below this is a faggot.

Yeah canada is ridiculous haha. Once I get the nicotine, every $10 i spend on glycerin and flavouring gets me 10 30mLs

This is only some of my shit, rest is at my buddies house. Right now, rocking my RX2/3 and that awesome gold Serpent Mini, 26/36 fused clapton, 6wrap 3id and some frosted cheerios I DIYd. DIY is easy as fuck and, yes, it does save money.

Although my TFV8 eats juice like no tomorrow so I buy in bulk 26 american pesos for 8 oz of juice

no proof

I'll provide proof

Wismec makes some good shit. Almost got the presa 90w online but they wouldnt ship to canada

Do it, I want to see this beauty

RX2/3 guy here, Wismec makes alright stuff. Their 510 pins are fucking shit though. I also have an Alien coming in tomorrow, should be awesome.

>666
I see people shit talk the noisy cricket a lot but I've tried it and personally I think it's pretty good

I love my Noisy Cricket. Series isn't for me though. I had no issues with any of my Wismec stuff, but I absolutely know that certain attys with long 510s D E S T R O Y the 510s since a couple of buddies have killed their RXs that way.

Mini Volt with Zombie Mini Super Tank and CCell coils

Wismec RX2/3 + Smok TFV8
Sigelei 150TC + Buddha V2 RDA Dual Claptons
Eleaf iStick 30w + Some shitty Kangertech tank

Smok TFV8>SmokTFV4>Horizon Arctic

Did you hear about the ceramic flakes that come off? I'd stay away from ceramic if I were you man. Don't want you to die since there have only been negative things toward them. Would wait until extensive research is done on them.

Nice kit, btw. Might get me a mini volt mega at some point.

Alien mod with Cleito 120 RTA is the bomb. Also have a Tsunami 24, Limitless Plus RBA, Baby Beast and a couple of standard Cleito's and Atlantis. But feel they are a waste because rebuildables with Muji cotton make standard tanks pale in comparison.

I make my own flavors now too,

Thats an awesome setup

no proof

no proof

Thanks! Though on the 2/3 the serpent mini makes it look like a chode

Praxis Banshee 150w usually with twisted messes and homemade dual fused claptons. Sometimes use the cleito when out and about. Also have a Smok H-Priv 220w but it's a stupid mod that has way too many pointless features and the squeeze button thing is just ridiculous.

>mouth fedora

Here is my baby

You have two? God damn, every time I look at that mod it reminds me of Tetris. And you dont like firing bars?

Lmao, my buddy sold his twisted messes RDA and was stuck with a royal hunter mini on his Hammer of God. Fuck hat was hilarious

OK.

BTW I really enjoy the Unicorn Milk clone. I am currently waiting on my Kreeds Custard to mature. Gonna hit that one for xmas.

Have you tried the custom 2/3 firmware? Reminds me of a DNA device, and it adds a clock to your 2/3.

The image? Thats a stompdown killers logo lmfao check them out if you don't know them and like an older style of rap

Its a RX200S not a 2/3

>Be an RTA Fag
>Been using my avacado 24 for months
>Want to sell it and my sig 213 and get something new
>Mfw the Smok Skyhook still isn't out yet

Out of every thread on this fucking site currently, this is the worst.

ummm i vape fruitwater? drugs are bad for your health, and the environment?

also it looks cool. i just learned a new technique called ghosting? my friend and i made it up? She's the one who invented the metroid?

Here fag

No furry or loli threads atm?

I don't get the hate. I would much rather people vape than smoke cancer sticks around me.

Fucking children looking for something else to hate on that they don't understand.

the hate is just a meme. OP here I still call people fags for using them cause its an ongoing joke thats super stale

he was asking for my proof kek

God damn thats nice

yet reply was also to my post

Oh, my bad. In any case, it also works on the RX200s. Trust me, I've been running it for a month and can't believe I haven't found it earlier. If you want a link to try it out, lmk

One was actually for my mate. It's my favourite mod. Not because the screen is dope as fuck, and not also because if you take a pull for more than a few seconds it does one of many pre set animations. But because the screen is completely invisible when not in use, it has a soft plastic matte shell with a curved back to fit your fingers when you hold it and all it does is either wattage mode or temp mode. That's it. No bullshit "soft/med/hard" settings, no pointless time and date. It very much appeals to the minimalist in me. I don't like firing bars because I prefer the simple click of a button. (cube-x ultra firing bar is my only exeption).

I have the silver/gray setup

Ahh didn't see sorry

Also if anyone wants to buy bulk ejuice go to perfectvape. com 26$ for 8 oz

What a fag. Why go date a 5'2 girl whos parents are probably nazis themselves and hate you cuz you are probably half Jewish

pegasus aspire 70W
currently with 3 nic because i had to buy from my homie and he's a stingey bitch but I vape about 20-30 regularly.

Nice. Embrace the beater mod, whatever gets you off the stinkies.

You are wrong.

Did you experience any vapor lock with the Cleito? I did with mine, was so bad I had to just junk it and sold it to a buddy.

about?

Do you also get the shits regularly cause that amount of nic can cause od which causes the shits

My current setups, I work at a vape shop but this is what i have now/ won't let go.

I used to have the same mod with the indestructable RDA, bought the mod off a friend but it was scratched to shit so I carbon wrapped it. If you have carbon wrap available i suggest you do it

yeah i do but i only hit it like 25-50 times a day. depending on how stressed i am

20-30 nic is complete overkill to overcome nicotine cravings.

>KEK

i dont do it for that. i do it for the buzz.

>greentexting a "KEK"

Could you just explain vapor lock briefly?I've actually not heard of this before.

Shhhh

Damn. 6nic is what usually is good for me. store bought 6nic juice is a lot less stronger than my 4nic and I'm not sure why

When you close off a tank, it creates a vacuum so that juice wicks, but in some cases, the vacuum builds up to a point where the juice will not wick. It's an inherent problem in some Cleitos, and I got unlucky. Even with the second run of them, people still get vapor locked. It also happens to my serpent mini sometimes when I wick it incorrectly.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've vaped 3mg for 2 years though and can still get "the buzz". I just think it allows you to have better control of how much you want in your system.

Same I just looked it up and I still don't understand lmao

You do realize that a new coil almost always fixes that?

i like 15nic of fruity pebbles best juice i ever had. the nicotine boosts the flavor and gave me an okay buzz.

you're a fag

Nice dubs

>3425 ▶
> (You)
And you do realize I ran through an entire pack of coils thinking it would fix it?
It's an issue with some Cleitos, and I've never had it as bad as I did with that.

If you don't get it, that means you never experienced it, which is good. Hopefully you never have to go through that fucking pain lol

I had a bottle of 14mg dutch chocolate mint and I dont know where the fuck I got it from but it was bomb as fuck. Only problem I had with it was the colour made my cotton look like shit

its all about how you want to do it. anything can be experienced as you want to experience it. im not saying mine is better than yours its just we like it differently. and that's what makes US special snowflakes :*

Never had this problem. I never fill to the top. But you probably know not to anyway. The only issue I've had with the cleito is every few coils I buy, one of them will not break in or taste as it should even after a week of use. I've used a cleito since it was released and find that if primed and broken in working up from a low wattage, they can last about a month and beyond. I just threw away a coil out of boredom yesterday, it lasted 5 weeks on 55w. Just 1/5 coils will be shit and won't work. Aspire quality control must be half asleep. (or 1/5th asleep huehuehue). Either way, my honest opinion is the cleito is the best tank ever made and also better than the 120.

idk man, out of the 150 cleitos I've sold and the 3 I've used, I have honestly never heard of anyone having that problem.. until you i suppose.

True true

dude nice! my friend leaves his bittles here all the time and i tell him but he's like you can have it. so a lot of my shit comes from him .

*whispers*
This is where you call me a faggot and then i get angry at you user. that's how Sup Forums works babe. :*

new to vaping, i get bogo at a local shop, two 30ml for $15 every month good deal?

oh yeah and i get what you mean anything about 10 and up will make your coils look like an over used piece of toilet paper.

I've been on this site too long. Lets just say it's the thought that counts.

I use a Reuleaux RX200 With a Sapor RDA. Currently using Cinnamon Mini Donuts by Juishy

As long as it works for you, then it's completely fine. In any case, tanks aren't for me so even if the Cleito worked I probably would have ended up selling it anyway haha

That's actually the reason I picked one up, I heard the coils last a while. RIP me I guess

I know people love Cleitos, and I don't hate them for it, but there were problems with some of them and they all happened to be that. I just got unluck and so did some other people. It's kind of like how everyone has an Alien and people are complaining about how bad it is. There are bound to be duds, but if the product works, then good.

Decent for store bought each 30ml is usually $15 on its own

so does FUCKING EVERYONE

I can't get behind the Alien. Not after I've moved into having 3 batteries with the RX. It's like downgrading.

I have that same setup but have the silver cloudbeast.

My biggest problem with the rx 2/3 though is the 2 battery back not always wanting to lock into place. Kinda makes me wish I got an alien instead

y u mad is only vape

I also work at a vapeshop. Is it as horrible for you as it is for me? Its literally just another retail job filled with the same type of people. Fucking sucks.

>icare

eGo vape pen and flavRx tropical trainwreck sativa.

Sigelei Fuchai 200W with a TFV8 usually vape at 110W got some guava in there rn 6mg Czech em

I actually just picked up a Skyline M6 mech for 20, shit's baller yo. Who needs hybrid caps

>still me