Let's talk about love stories:

Let's talk about love stories:
So this boy, who has been in love with me since elementary school recently came back to my life this year (never paid attention to him before) after almost 10 years, and i realized he still likes me. I, a girl who only has been hooking up with guys (friends with benefis, messy relationships, etc) just found out that i like him, and that he's the nicest, sweetest guy i've ever met, should i give it a try with him? I'm really scary of trying, or i deserve him? I don't want anybody to get hurt, i don't know maybe it's time for me to settle down

don't get autistic about whether you're worth someone. take what you want
you clearly want his baby milk
treat a nice guy like that right and you'll never lose them.

This, OP. It's not that hard.

Yeah, go for it OP. "Deserve" is stupid. Just treat him nicely, don't tell any lies. Then even if it doesn't work out and he or you are hurt, you won't have regrets for having tried.

second this
be a straight shooter

no one deserves you, slut. now tits or gtfo.

Ffs, a relationship like this would be piss easy for you to start and you know it. Now fuck off, or post tits

thank you!

Go for it. What's the worst that could happen.

Op here! Thanks, is just that i am really afraid of screwing up the things, but Will try my best.

yeah get with him wtf, you're honestly horrible if you don't

And no tits, sorry user

that relationship won't even last 1 month. good guys don't need sluts like you.

>I, a girl
tits and timestamp or gtfo then you should know the rules

I tell myself that too, that's why i feel afraid that i might hurt him

don't do it, user. it'll be best for him. let him live his life and find himself a good loyal girl which he can have a good life with and maybe have kids with. don't do it. his too nice for you. now fuck off and make me coffee.

whats his name?

"time to settle down"
tired of being a whore huh?

I've been single since 2005. I'm 27.

I think this post might actually be legit because of this tumblresque picture of yours OP.

Don't put this guy on such a pedestal. Maybe he's been fucking around too. Give it a try if you like him, you can always go back to the life of a human toilet if the clean traditional type doesn't suit you.

I've been single since 1989. I'm 27

Never been in a proper relationship

The math doesn't add up.

In a relationship, love is just a means of emotional control. if you love someone, they pretty much own the show. its best to be with someone you got no feelings for who is totally in love with you. that way u in charge and have total emotional control of the relationship.

don't listen to that fucking retard. this is probably the worst place to ask for relationship advice. just fucking go for it, it's better for him either way because he'll get closure with you and it'll be good for you because you won't be out fucking random guys for however long you can control yourself

Listen to this. You're going to destroy him when you realize he's not what you're looking for at this time of your life, he's stable and you're not. It'll take you a while and a lot of emotional damage to him to figure that out. You'll feel sorry and apologize, then you'll forget like if it was yesterday, move on and destroy the next guy who likes you more than you like him.

You're not capable of love like he is. I can't expect you to accept this because it sounds like I'm insulting you. I'm not! I'm describing you. There's a difference.

...and yes. I know you well enough to say this. You're not some complicated mess that can't be figured out, you're good at doing all the complication yourself with no help needed there.

holy shit.

unfortunately this.

why do i know? cuz ive been that guy. i am that guy. and i am destroyed

I'm sorry, i think you meant to type in "tumblr" not "Sup Forums" into the google search bar, its a simple mistake you fucktard

i knew a girl like this. 8 really fell for her and we fucked a couple times before she told me she didn't want things to get too serious. she went off and had a kid, was desperate to find a replacement for the deadbeat father so i took her out for a nice cruise one night. it was real romantic, took her back to my place and fucked her. i dropped her off, changed my number and never spoke to the cunt again

once I pissed off a dude when I was drunk and he wanted to fight me but I didn't want to hurt and he said something like "no-one wants you here" and it hurt my feelings

I should've kicked his face in, he was a manlet pussy

but since i was drunk, i definitely would've gone way too far and fucked him up beyond repair

like I would've ended up stomping his face and kicking his head

No shit you should try it
He still likes you, AND you consider him the nicest, and even THEN you worry about deserving him
Go
For
It
Do
It
It's going to be extremely easy to do anyways

Then that defeats the purpose of a relationship
Unless you're a psychopath, that advice means nothing

support eachother, but dont emotionally rely on him, becouse you cant support yourself.
dont force love, be honest. all that stuff.

then go for it i guess.

I pity you if this is real. otherwise fuck off with this shit twitter tier bait

whats his name

his name is peter