ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

IT IS A SUNDAY NIGHT. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE:

1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE

DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE EDGY, SUPERIOR, COOLER. YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOW FLAKE. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT UGLY FUCK TOO SOCIALLY INEPT TO GET A GIRL; OR MAKE FRIENDS.
CARRY ON.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But the thing is. You're here. Or do the rules not apply to you? faggot

THEY DO LONELY KISSLESS VIRGIN

I'm here cause I work night shifts. I'm quitting smoking, so I need to get my cancer from somewhere

SURE FATSO

im very attractive and social, as well as possessing of a genius+ IQ, im just also an empty sociopath. wanna do something--anything--of note before i die. though i acknowledge that the chances of this are exceedingly low, beyond taking up killing as a hobby.

IE. YOU ARE A FAT 12 YEAR OLD WITH MILD AUTISM

I come here to procrastinate.

i was at one point and i might as well still be that same person. i've only changed on the surface.

NO YOU HAVEN'T FAT ASS

okay

I'm here because it's after midnight. Not too many people up in my area at this hour. I live in a nice quiet tucked away town. Not a bad thing.

Y-you t-too

Pretty much got the nail on the head with me OP

>YOU HAVE NO CHOICE
go back to negro

fuck u spic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

I'm here because it's a Sunday night

go back to your containment board you inbred trash feggit

That's some Tyler Durden shit right there

I'm fat and ugly but I have a gf...I'm here because I have been addicted to this god forsaken website since 2009. I wish I could leave but the only way to escape is death.

Kek that only applies to Fridays / Saturdays dumbfuck NEET

I'm here because I was too busy building this tonight...

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s