Unpopular Opinions Thread

Unpopular Opinions Thread.
>Filthy Frank is ridiculously overrated to the point of annoyance.

>unpopular opinion
Loads of people think that you rtard

>YouTube famous
>completely unrecognizable on every other platform
>overrated

I agree so does a fucking lot of other people.

gook/spic

You take that back. He is a saint. He makes quality content on a weekly basis. He has the pink suit guy! He even makes fun of weaboos.
They love him on 9gag and facebook and pretty much everything else that matters.

every teenage loser worships him like a god

I don't even know who the fuck filthy frank is. Honestly how you kids suck the cocks off these youtube faggots is insane.

>watching someone else play video games

You're a whole generation of preening faggot little brothers, and you wonder why you can't get laid?

>unpopular opinion
I actually like jontron and current game grumps. after seeing what thier live shows/magfest audiences are like I could never go to any kind of their meet ups since they both have cringe fanbases

:^)

>whole generation of preening faggot little brothers
my fucking sides

>I actually like jontron and current game grumps
>they both have cringe fanbases
You proved that to be true user

yeah filthy frank is just a fucking no talent rip off of jackass bullshit. and people that think his pink man costume character is funny, must be missing a fuck load of brain cells.

I like him but some of his fans are so retarded. Like me

who the fuck is filthy frank?

are you 5 or a pewdiepie fan? obviously theyre not cringe for just liking them. actually watch the videos of questions people ask them. its ridiculous

>EVERY GENERATION AFTER MINE IS A BUNCH OF WEIRDOS FUCK THEM AMIRITE
every generation EVER has thought that
You aren't special just because you aren't getting with them young'uns
Example:TV was thought to be detrimental and anyone watching was a faggot who needed to read a book
Prior to that
Books were corrupting the youth into faggot
Before that, I'm not even kidding, Socrates stated WRITTEN WORD was corrupting the young
In other words
Back to your wheelchair grandpa

>Dem youngsters and their game stars why can't they play the game instead of watching another person and worshipping that person
>Let me go watch someone else play a sport, then venerate the players like gods

>defending a youtuber who has an obvious cringe fanbase
You enjoy your time here butthurt faggot

man you are such a fucking loser

>all schools nation-wide should be uniformed until college/university
>public displays of affection should be illegal
>women who cannot support themselves should be banned from having children
>women who become pregnant while on welfare should be sterilized
>homosexuality is a choice
>people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom should be gassed
>bigotry and racism are just two big signs of human weakness and fragility
>pant-sagging should be a criminal offense
>abortion should be legal, and mandatory in some cases
>students who miss 3 classes for a reasons other than significant sickness and/or death should be dropped from the course
>parents who don't vaccinate their children should have those children taken away from them
>there needs to be less spending on the military and more on the sciences
>every child should be made to know at least pre-calculus by age 10
>all children should know how to code
>potheads are annoying, and weed is overrated
>heavier women deserve love, too
>feminism wouldn't exist if men weren't such shitlords to women
>cigarettes should be taxed more heavily
>alcoholic beverages should also be more heavily taxed
>athletes should be paid less
>Janeway was the best Starfleet captain, and Voyager, the best series
>women are people too, and their experiences are just as valid as any man's
>Japanese popular culture is superior to Western popular culture(s)

Same fag

Also, this is obviously what he's talking about.

confirmed 5. im almost convinced you're trying to respond to a different poster. you're trying to make a point at something I wasn't even arguing.

you must be 5 too

>these cookies are fucking shit

>>pant-sagging should be a criminal offense
It literally is where I'm from. Everything else you said is fucking gay as fuck though.

He is still good for some laughs, thou.

It's his fucking edgy fanbase that ruined him a lot.

this thread was fucking prone to start fights

Traps r gay u fgots

Agreed.
Only the pink ones will do.

>these are also fucking horrible

>unpopular opinion

I like girls with tattoos and piercings. Even the septum.

>inb4 daddy issues

I've been watching Frank for years, most of his new content is pretty gay. It was better when he would just rant about random shit.

Still, there's some good shit now and again. That Pimp Your Wheelchair video he made the other day was funny. The guy himself, Joji, is a good comedian, he's just been doing this bit part for too long and it's starting to show.

Trump is a traitor, a pathological liar, and unfit for the seat of presidency.
>inb4librulcuckshill

but you cant tattoo these

wow an actual unpopular opinion

mine:
vaping is the worst thing to happen to Americans since 9/11. people need to fucking stop with that gay ass bullshit.

opinions
Filthy frank is fine
H3h3 is fine
Idubbbz is pretty funny
Game grumps was and still is entertaining
Jontron was and is entertaining
Drake is overrated
Kanye makes pretty good music

DELET THIS

Most people believe this, this isn't unpopular. He was the most disliked candidate to ever run for office. He one around 20 percent of eligible votes. Just because he won does. Not mean he was a preferred choice.

>filthyfrank is alright
>h3h3 is okay
>idubbbz is okay too
>Game Grumps was better with jon, but still good with dan
>Jontron is good
>I dont listen to drake
>same with kanye

I think many of his voters are starting to regret having been so.

h3h3 used to be good
filthy frank makes his content as a joke on people who enjoy edgy content, on the surface he's a fag but i think he has deeper motives
fuck gamegrumps after they lost jontron
fuck kanye

Could be worse

I like Jontron grumps, but Jesus fuck it was way less mature and way more shouty, to where it easily appealed to a younger demo. Now the biggest problem is that Dan made this 'the game grumps are your friends in real life' idea come about and the mouth breathers that comment on their media are Autistic as fuck.

h3h3 lost the magic all at once, the fuck happened

Usually it's a slow burn

das juden

This is super subjective, i think it depends the first video you saw. I came in when they were younger and shittier, doing their jokes on the vegan-vagina dude and the like. Lots of people came in during the vape nation video, which was definitely a peak for them. I personally still like their content, even since it's settled back down.

Is your only insult going to be
>Heh you're 5
I don't think you've ever seen a five year old
I don't think you understand how stupid younger kids are
I mean so stupid they can't formulate an argument, much less understandable speech

I came in way early. He was still living in Israel.

I dunno, he's just not funny anymore. Maybe I just got used to his style of humor.

90% of trump voters are literally (and I mean LITERALLY) mentally retarded. The other 10% are just assholes and functional sociopaths.

SJWs, Feminists, and Libertarians need to be dropped off in some fucked up shit nigger failed state so they can learn to appreciate the social structure, mutual cooperation, and safety nets of civilized society.

Also, chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla ice cream.

Yes. I've seen professors and fellow students be like this, as well as restaurant workers. All of these filthy roommates I've had, I've developed a strong hatred for such poor hygiene.

>I think all crimes involving watching things on the internet are stupid and should be legal. It's only when you act out what you see on the internet that should be illegal, such as murder, molest, etc

>Also, chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla ice cream.
Actualggalguaguyy

"Look at all these vampires and blood suckers"

"Psychics, mediums, and gurus" Last good video they made. That was the point at which they started to really fuck into "youtube drama" and it turned the channel to shit

>mudslime - the post

age of consent should be somewhere between 25 and 28.

or 13.

18 is a bullshit compromise thats leaves people either blue-balled, or morally indignated.

The guy I was sleeping with was obsessed with him lmao

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Vanilla compliments so many other dessert items (ie. Brownies, pie, cake) you'd have to be to think chocolate is better you fucking pleb

You sound like a faggot. Biggest faggot on this board. 100% real talk, kill yourself.

>age of consent at 25

Makes sense physiologically but you can still fuck right off, if I couldn't fuck 18-21 year olds anymore I'd have no reason to live

>all schools nation-wide should be uniformed until college/university
Retarded, serves no purpose.
>public displays of affection should be illegal
Retarded, don't be so autistic. People hug and kiss in public, who gives a fuck
>women who cannot support themselves should be banned from having children
Yeah I agree here
>women who become pregnant while on welfare should be sterilized
Nah, just get an abortion man.
>homosexuality is a choice
'I choose to want to kiss dudes and have dicks in my mouth and ass in my private time for attention'
I wash my penis thoroughly, it's probably cleaner than the next thing I touch
>bigotry and racism are just two big signs of human weakness and fragility
True
>pant-sagging should be a criminal offense
Why? Who cares if you want to look like a dumbass
>abortion should be legal, and mandatory in some cases
Forced abortion is fucked man. But yeah get a million abortions, fuck prolifers.
>students who miss 3 classes for a reasons other than significant sickness and/or death should be dropped from the course
Dumb as fuck, if they pay to not go let them waste the money
>parents who don't vaccinate their children should have those children taken away from them
Yes.
>there needs to be less spending on the military and more on the sciences
Yes. Not unpopular.
>every child should be made to know at least pre-calculus by age 10
I think this is good
>all children should know how to code
No
>potheads are annoying
Yes
>feminism wouldn't exist if men weren't such shitlords to women
>alcoholic beverages should also be more heavily taxed
No
>athletes should be paid less
Yes
>women are people too, and their experiences are just as valid as any man's
White knight
Weeb.

you watch that show where that not funny fat gay guy "ruins" things with simple wikipedia searches. great job!

Vanilla is a waste of time.

I'm not a Muslim.

Not a faggot.

k

そうです。

>Age of consent 25
You need to get everyone's signature on an official document of consent, including parents.

Avocados are plain and boring and guacamole tastes like shit

>implying brownies, cake, and/or pie aren't complemented by chocolate ice cream

Fucking queer. White is right when it comes to race, but I'm down with brown when it comes to dessert, because I'm not stupid gay queer who sucks dicks.

>You need to get everyone's signature on an official document of consent, including parents.

this would be awesome.

>そうです。
no it isn't right, you're a weeb

Sorry, I mean you're a nigger faggot. Biggest nigger faggot on this board. 100% real talk, kill yourself.

It's not really the taste, they're rich. An avocado has as much fat as a big glass of whole milk.

>Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad were enjoyable movies.

>そのとおりだ。

Nigger, yes. Faggot, no.

ikr, nothing gets me in the mood for some coitus like filling out paperwork and talking to my significant other's parents. what a utopia that would be for my penis.

Kanye west is a goat, college dropout was 10/10 and even the life of Pablo is better than anything garbage fucking drake has ever released

BvS was boring and Suicide Squad was by far the worst movie I saw all year, characters sucked, plot fucking sucked, dialogue was literally the worst of any big budget movie I know of. So bad

Here is your (You)

Faggot

he's good at rapping, gotta give him that

No, you're 100% faggot user. Honestly.

My nigga

Someone creative could write an interesting movie about this utopia.

>ratings of things are overrated

>the big lebowski is a shit movie
>

ファゲットじゃないよ。

Nah.

I Hate Everything's review of Suicide Squad was spot on. I though BvS was bad, but not deplorable. Just wierd pacing and boring shit, but Suicide Squad was actually one of the single worst movies I have ever seen. How that could even be allowed to show in cinema is beyond me. I'd rather watch and art house film or slit my wrists that watch that movie again.

0-100 is Drake's only good song.

No, you don't get to decide.

spread the wave

I do get to decide. As I said earlier, it's a choice.

>dystopian future where SJWs run the world and you have to go through mounds of bureaucracy to have sex
>otherwise it's assumed rape
>masculine dyke thought police patrol the streets and execute anyone who commits eye rape against a female
>movie follows a young insurgent on his mission to unite the men of the world in a bloody sexual revolution against their oppressors

I'd watch it. It'd be better as an anime though

Back to
>R E D D I T
>E
>D
>D
>I
>T

Yeah, except the part where you're objectively wrong. So, like, you're a faggot.

>Arguing with weab faggot

Let it go user.

nah. There is no empirical evidence that says homosexuality is genetic. If it is 'acquired at birth' like people say, then that makes it a birth-defect.

Except wrong and you're a faggot.

I know. I know, user. It's just he's a huge faggot and it's hard to let it go. But I will.

T. Faggot who's never tasted actual guacamole and only from "Mexican" restaurants like chipotle with essentially watered down mashed avocado

Wouldn't this be that one where the girl gets naked and says sexual shit in public?
This is already a thing.