Itt: cheated on gf stories, pic related - trying to keep your relationship together

itt: cheated on gf stories, pic related - trying to keep your relationship together.

did you move on? did she keep you, if so, how?

>also general relationship advice thread

Kinda related: I've been sleeping with my roommate ever since we moved in together. Eventually she started dating this other guy after turning me down (I'd turned her down earlier in our friendship). We stopped fucking for a minute, but now we've started again even though she's dating this other guy. And she blows me a ton.

that seems like a pretty nice situation. do you also have a gf though?

No gf. I've got bitches though. None really as top tier as her though. They're all uglier, or significantly less successful.

Sort of related.. long term relationship turned sour once we went to different unis. In hindsight we should've renegotiated an open relationship. But that's grown up shit.

Likely fucking roommate girl since she is garbage tier though....

I wouldn't say she's garbage. Except morally of course. Cheating and all. I'm garbage too though if that's the case though.

All men are proper garbage tier given the right situations, keep a stiff upper lip.

word to this. clean up after yourself and keep on keeping on.

Breath of fresh air. You won't always have her as a roommate so who is to judge if you keep it in check.

>keep it in check
What do you mean by this?

>ESL
Keep the side fun from ruining your ability to have proper relationships.
Do not get distracted by the roommate bang such that you diminish your drive to find a worthwhile a fulfilling future mate.

I want her though. :'(

I've hungout with her and her guy twice or so. He doesn't know our history. Thinks I'm just her doofy roommate. He's really sweet. Younger and nicer than me.
She says that his dick is smaller but he's really attentive in bed. Likes to go down on her a lot.

>flails arms
What

I accidentally fell in love. I am married. I cannot stop this.... Why am i such a faggot? I hate myself.

She's just so smart and interesting. And we do date stuff sortof sometimes. And she really likes sucking my dick which is like my greatest weakness.

>Greatest weakness

I'm glad you asked, OP. I *barely* cheated on my girlfriend. She wasn't prioritizing me, and I was tired of it. I was at a Christmas party that she couldn't go to because she forgot about it and made plans with her friend. I ended up sleeping with another (really cute) girl I brought home. We had three or four days of amazing sex. Hadn't seen the gf, called her and broke up with her. I had plenty of other reasons to break up with her, but I told her I'd started seeing someone else. That was my cheating.

Well the Christmas party girl was cute, but she turned out to be crazy and I missed the old gf because I'd been with her since high school. After about a month we fell back into things. She said she'd forgive me. 10 months later I find out she's been fucking someone else for eight months and straight faced lying to me about it. And she got one of my best friends to drunk finger her. I'm not stupid. I anticipated exactly what was going to happen. I told her I understood the weight of my actions and that she can do whatever she wants but if she's going to stay with me it would be to fix things. She faked it. I never knew someone could lie like that. I anticipated that she would do something with someone else, and I was suspicious as fuck, but she somehow reassured me. Found out everything a couple weeks ago.

PLEASE OP cut ties. I'm not making this shit up. I chew my nails like crazy and I puke at random times because I get so anxious that I won't trust what anyone says ever again. And I've never had a problem with anxiety or depression.

I have a three year period of my life that I can't think about now because it makes me literally throw up. Don't put yourself in my position. Just leave her.

Welcome to the club. I'm married, started banging my secretary pic related and fell head over heels in love with her. No idea what to do.

Wrong pic lol but enjoy the free tits

Ah yes, mans greatest weakness... Blowjobs.

When a girl asks nicely to suck my cock. Like it's a treat for her. Getting on her knees for my dick. Letting me hump her face. Thanking me after she swallows.

Can't resist it.

Look you cannot say you have some weakness as if you are on par with Saint Joan of Ark who was burned at the stake for her beliefs.
Twist my fucking arm I would take a hummer anytime me julie would offer.....

She's really cute. Tits pic is really the sweetest most comfy thing I've ever seen.

Same here. Just reading this made me nauseous and shit.

Buy her something really nice and sentimental if you ever stop fucking her.

Cheated on my girlfriend several times over the past year, with a girl that lived a few doors down the corridor at college.

Felt super guilty the first time after we just kissed and told my girlfriend. She forgave me after a little bit because she had kissed some other guy the year before and I got over it pretty quick (she said they never did anything more but I never really pushed to find out). But anyway this made it awkward because my girlfriend hated this other girl's guts and would still see her a fair bit living so close to me at college.

It should have stopped there but then every now and then after drunken nights and such we sort of hooked up a bit and eventually started regularly having sex every couple of weeks or so.

College has since finished and she's out of the picture, girlfriend doesn't know more than us kissing the first time and i plan on keeping it that way.

The other girl was shittier in bed but she had the most ridiculously wet pussy with hardly any foreplay or anything. I guess that paired with how wrong the situation felt kept me coming back for more

Dude she's gorgeous, hysterical funny, smart, and totally gets me. She's a fucking animal in the sack too. What do?

I still don't believe she cheated on me, but she would tell me that she hated me having female friends, then I found out she's been hanging out with a bunch of drug dealers (guys she knew in high school that I wasn't allowed to meet) and she went on a dinner date with some guy 13 years older than her that flirted with her at work. I fucking ended it right there. Not because I thought she cheated on me-that's still foggy. But man you gotta have trust. And she lied to me about so many things. You can't be with someone who lies to you and hurts you. Fuck that shit.
>inb4 emotional fag
This happened like last week

Don't ever tell her, and don't ever marry her.

Nice dubs, but I don't wanna break up with her, I really fell hard for this girl, which is crazy cause I always had no problem just fucking and bouncing on side bitches. This girl is something special and I don't wanna give her up. She's in love with me too...like seriously what do?

jesus

Talk to a lawyer. Figure out the best way to divorce the wife. Give her decent alimony if she's always been good to you.

you're in too deep on some dumb shit. kill yourself or break her off. TILL DEATH.

Cheated on my ex of a year with the girl a couple houses down for awhile. We started out as really close friends before my girlfriend and we hung out once a week. Every time i came over, there was always a sexual tension and one day i acted on it. Ex never found out about it, and she was always completely fateful. Turned out to be a giant lying bitch in the end, but she never thought about any other guys but me.

God that'll be such a shit show plus no prenup and my wife's a vindictive twat. Bitch works and makes 65k annum she don't need my alimony
I love myself to much to kill myself plus my life is WAYYYYY too fresh. It'd confuse to many people. I just want both lol.

then enjoy losing half your shit dumbfuck

Your biggest mistake was getting married. Would you rather get divorced on your terms, after planning it and speaking with lawyers, or would you rather your wife find out and easily take half your shit?

I know I was married for years before I met her though. You are right though damage control is priority one.

idiot.

Kek never gonna happen faggot. U mad tho huh? Why you so mad user? Does it hurt your precious anus to know I'm getting pussy daily from two gorgeous wimminz while you fap to your 2d waifu?