>2016
>not ordering pineapple on your pizza
>being this autistic

Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you and your pineapple

A friend of mine did and I tried it. Was cheeseless too.

Tasted OK despite putting hot peppers on it. Sheilded away from noticing the taste.

I don't understand why ppl prefer spicy food. It literally makes the food unpleasant to eat.

Fuck you pineapple is amazing

Pineapple jalapeno is god-tier.

Anything pineapple is shit tier you fucking pleb

Top kek!

Al niggers are rapists

Gross

im not a pussy and dont have shit tier taste

>le epic 'pineapple is a good topping' bait thread xDDD

Fuck you I was here the last time you made this thread and pineapple on pizza is still fucking gross

Who the fuck likes warm pineapple? This world is not worth saving

>I don't understand why ppl prefer spicy food. It literally makes the food unpleasant to eat.
You sound like a really boring eater.

Why is pineapple pizza such a meme around here? Personally I like it but why do people fight about it so much?

On another note, who /anchovy/ here?

>likes pineapple on pizza
>likes FISH ON PIZZA

Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately.

>putting fruit on a pizza
Pizza should only be topped with meat and cheeses you goddamn inhuman son of a bitch. KYS.

Not just any fish, my dude... Anchovies!

pineapple and cream cheese is the best pizza topping combo I've ever had.

Its probably one of those things that 50 percent of the population like and 50 percent dislike. Kinda like cut vs uncut threads. Never had Anchovies though

No one actually gives a shit either way, it's just that normies decided it would apparently be funny to argue about and now Sup Forums has to get in on this lol so epic meme. It's cancer, basically. Just a bunch of dipshits being dipshits.

By itself, yes.

But that's what 4chans always been

What does Sup Forums think of mushrooms on a pizza though

Mushrooms are a god tier topping. Arguably my single favorite.

>having retarded tastebuds.

Im so sorry :(

Psst.
Tomatoes are a fruit

wut

>not liking what you like
>explain yourself

Because fuck you.

If you like pineapple slices on your pizza, I hope you like pineapple slices on your chdrens' graves, because you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will never survive the winter

it's tolerable, but it's not going to take one of my meat toppings you cunt

>Its probably one of those things that 50 percent of the population like and 50 percent dislike.
Kinda like your mother

Oh, how original.

there better be ham on that thing.

It's pleasant when your mouth isn't a pussy

Only autists eat this shit

My friends and I have had a go-to pineapple, green pepper, and sausage pizza since I tried to be an autist last semester and convinced them to order it.

Turns out that combination isn't half bad

Delicious. Keep on keeping on user

A man orders 2 toppings on his pizza

>pepperoni
>mushrooms

That's. It.

>being a retarded pleb

I'm so sorry :(

>pepperoni
>jalapeƱos

There, fixed it for you

Out of curiosity, I got a frozen pizza and some anchovies and combined the two. They're so salty the pizza was nearly inedible. Are you supposed to soak them in water first or something?

You're supposed to eat them on a pizza unless you're a window licking retard

I think we all know the best type of pizza is cheese pizza ;)
(Jk)

(Maybe)

I said I put them on a frozen pizza, I'm asking if you're just supposed to use them out of the can or should you soak them.

You shouldn't throw that all over the pizza like cheese, take a little and spread it out, it's amazing

Anchovies are gross bro
Fuck off pedo fag

Don't soak it, God no are you retarded?

Inb4 "mods mods MODS"

Kys

Water would dissolve away the saltiness.

Sorry that joke seemed a lot less cancerous b4 I posted

I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Pizza gets everything from the meat lovers and the supreme.

>2016
>not ordering sausage as an ice cream topping

Tepl me about it, user. Superior taste buds reporting in.

While you fans are arguing about pizza, there is people who put ketchup on kraft dinner, ketchup on steak.
Or have their steak well done. Or tip the pizza guy.
Checkmate faggots.
Heaven out.

You're going to have a hard time doing a water soak for the salt with canned sardines, that shit is one with the fish. Just use less, maybe make your own pizza. Premade pizzas are already very salty.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Pineapple on pizza? Yeah it's okay.

Everyone knows this is Sup Forums's favorite pizza, regardless of what anyone says.

I like pineapple and anchovies on my pizza. You get like a sweet and salty combination

That "like" is completely unnecessary in that sentence. Stop talking like a 13 year old girl.

Kill Yourself

I like it