I heard that i could come here to get some advice to kill myself...

i heard that i could come here to get some advice to kill myself. its not that i dont have the means i just dont have the guts. motivate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well sucks to be you today because I'm telling your dumbass not to do it.

Google National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and call the number before you do something stupid, moron.

mmm sorry but im a pretty usless member of society so it doesnt matter if im alive. just need some motivation to stop

*stop living

be useful and shitpost on Sup Forums like the rest of us

Why do you want to kill yourself, OP?

lmao bc im absolutely useless and @714954479 my memes arent even good

nobodies memes are. that's why we post on Sup Forums

Why do you think you're useless?

lmao i know i am. i have no future going for myself and i have no idea what to do. i mean i have a job n all but its really jsut so i can pay for stuff like internet etc.

Have you talked to anyone about what you've been feeling?

do it Do it Do it! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

now this is the kinda shit im talkin about. but, perhaps a little more serious?i mean? kinda? not like profetionally? what little firends i do have know ig?

nice meme, 200 points

well i've calmed down i guess. i thought Sup Forums was like supposed to be the "bad" place on the internet or something idk. oh well better luck next time am i right

Have you thought about seeing a professional? I've been on-and-off suicidal my whole life and seeing a proper therapist has really helped me turn my life around. Worst case you have someone to vent to about shit.

If you're feeling down again, please think about calling that number or reaching out for help. I don't fucking know you but I care about you because I've been where you are now. So don't do it. Do get help.

Can I get some girl advice guys

are you OP?

No

then fuck off to your own thread, asshole, we're trying to support OP here

Fuck I was gonna say fuck you then
But youre right in being a selfish prick

Hey op don't do it don't you think we all go through troubles
It'll end eventually and it's up to only you to make it better for yourself you cant depend on anyone unless you make a change for yourself