Ask a guy who's going to let his friend pegg him tomorrow anything

Ask a guy who's going to let his friend pegg him tomorrow anything.

Do you fuck her, or just she you?

Why don't you just let your bro fuck you with a real dick? It will feel better for both of you, and he'll be able to easily tell when you're clenching or it's hurting you.

is this your first time?

howd you guys bring it up?

can i be your friend too?

Because im not gay.
Yes it'll be my first time. Pretty excited She jokingly brought it up. Kind of a "shut up before I go get a strap on and fuck you" thing.

Uhh M or F?

M
>Because im not gay.
tell me if this is still accurate after tomorrow

are you gonna get her to lock up your cock and call you her bitch?

>wants to get fucked in the ass
>isn't gay

Don't let her use too much lube. Jus a couple of drops and a smear across the butthole.
The pain is exquisite when she withdraws completely for about 5 seconds then thrusts in hard. Over and over till you cum the hardest
you've EVER came!

what is it like to be a beta ass faggot you fucking clod

Yea no. Use plenty or lube or enjoy your anal fissure or roids

How long have you been a cuck and how long will be until you kill yourself?

Uhh plenty of lube will be used. That's too painful

>Because I'm not gay
>Wants to get pegged

I'm not attracted to men. You do know that men have a G spot right inside if their asshole right? What's wrong with letting a girl fuck your ass and stimulating it? Have you ever had an orgasm while your prostate is being stimulated? It's way better than normal

will she be taking pics of you getting fucked?
when will you poast them for us?

Even if I love it (which I think I will). That doesn't mean I would ever let a guy fuck me

>retard
>underage too

all the traps say real cock is 10000x better than fake cock

Whatever you say

He's right though.

Start small, maybe a 6" dildo max. If you go bigger the first time you will not enjoy it. Have her try and angle it so it hits your prostate. You will know if she hits it when you start to flow precum. Don't do it doggie style but do it with you on your back so you get eye contact. Hope this helps from a guy who loves to be pegged.

that's gay as fuck

Probably not. She doesn't want her bf finding out and I dont want my gf finding out

She loves my ass so she said she wants to do doggy style. She also mentioned the position you said. So both will be done. And yea most likely will be a 6 inch vibrating one

ok user, enjoy your butsecks

Will do.