Military commander ranking in world history

Military commander ranking in world history

A: Timur, Alexandros III, Genghis Khan, Hongwu Emperor
B: Caesar, Lin Ying, Bellisarius, Bavers, Suvorov, Napoleon
C: Emperor Kwutomi, Carl the Great, Saladin, Hyperton, Shaochu disease, Hannibal
D: Filippos II, Waleed I, Yang Jiska, Ismail I, Friedrich I, Kemal, Nurdilshah
E: Han Hsin, Charlepool I, Nurhachi, Bayardit, Peter I, Gustav Adolf
F: Yake Fei, Esenhan
G: Nyuu, Shaka Zulu, Jamka, Aurangseve, Tea Phu Sultan, Simon Bolivar
H: Pompey, Richard I, Watt Tyler, Nurudin, Lee, Grant, Li

Oda Nobunaga didn't do anything wrong.

because Japanese were peaceful
no invading other country, so we didnt be ranked in.

>all these literally whos

minamoto no yoritomo

>no Erwin Rommel
>no T. E. Lawrence
baka tbqh

You should put Nobunaga in rank A. He was a genius, a very bold, creative and innovative daimio.

His great victory against Imagawa Yoshimoto was a great feat of strategy, but also completely contra-intuitive and bold.

Also, he was the major person who contributed to the end of the sengoku eternal warfare period. Who knows how many more centuries would have pass with complete war if it were not for Nobunaga’s actions.

I also love the portrait that Luis Frois makes of him:

"This King of Owari, who would be around 37 years old, is tall of stature, lean, sparsely bearded, with extremely sonorous voice, given to military exercises, indefatigable, inclined to works of justice and compassion, arrogant, a great lover of honour, very secretive in his decisions, a master of stratagems, hardly or not at all mindful of the reprimands or advice of his subordinates, and is feared and venerated by all to the highest degree. He does not drink wine, is brusque in his manner, looks down upon all the other kings and princes of Japan and speaks to them with disdain as if to his inferiors, is totally obeyed by all as the absolute lord, has good understanding and sharp judgements, despises the gods, the Buddhas, and all other kinds of idolatry and pagan superstition. Nominally, he professes to belong to the Lotus sect, but openly declares that there is no creator of the universe, no immortality of the soul, or life after death. His buildings are very clean and refined, and always in perfect order. He hates delays and circumlocution, and not even a prince appears before him bearing a sword; he always has two thousand pages or mounted guards with him. His father was Lord of Owari Province, but he, through his immense energy, has subjected seventeen or eighteen provinces in the last four years. He conquered the eight [sic] central provinces, including the metropolitan province of Yamashiro, in seven or eight days."

weeb

Not a weeb, I just liek to read.

This

where is Adolf and the Crew??

You can't be fucking serious?

>he puts meme genghis khan over Adolf and the crew
lmao

I do.

A. George Washington
B. The rest.

have you forgotten about something?

>Hannibal
>C

you reckon?

an asinine thread

>Hannibal and Saladin in C
>nonames in A and B
kys my man

this. Even amongst the non chinks personality I don't know all of them.

historically illiterate mahometans

Has there been a trillion generals yet that there be two one in a trillion generals already ?

How can you even make a thread like this if you don't know all of history's military commanders? This might as well be a poorly made "ranking the most famous commanders" thread.

For example, I bet you didn't even remember Arthur Wellesley who successfully countered Napoleon

I bet you're a brit, only brits believe in the Nelson and Wellington memes.

Who I am or not is of no consequence. I'm not saying he was even in the same tier than Napoleon but he certainly deserves a mention in a thread like this, much more than Nelson who was more fortunate than anything at Trafalgar.

Wellington was not even above average, British standards are just that low.

Napoléon had at least 5 generals that were ten times the men Wellington became with British revisionism and ego stroking, he's a footnote in the history of the world, only in England is he regarded as any more that a grain of salt in the cogs of the beautiful machine of war and destiny that was Napoléon.

That's amusing my surrender monkey puppet, where were his at least 5 generals that were ten times the men then?

>posts Waterloo a battle that Wellington almost lost until Prussia saved his troops from decimation

You should be sucking von Blucher's dick not Wellington's kek

>Almost
Isn't that the entire history of France though? You were almost able to be something more than smelly garlic eaters, but then the British Empire happened and we're having this discussion in English and using Anglo technology and innovations.

The difference between almost losing and losing is the difference between being British and a a common frog.

>When a British captive officer challenged french Navy officer Surcouf with the words "You French fight for money while we fight for honour", Surcouf replied "Each of us fights for what he lacks most".

England is known around the world for being a backstabbing shithole that always betrays to be on the winning side and attributes to itself the deeds of others.
I'd rather my country lost with honor and panache than won in treachery and duplicity.

you gotta be a retarded brit to believe that waterlooo was even significant, the sixth coalition is what ended everything. napoleon had not a single chance to regain the control he previously had even with waterloo won.

it was significant for Britain because the Rothschild took total control of their market.

>no Zhukov

1. Subutai
2. Khalid ibn al-Walid
3. Alexander the Great
4. Trần Hung Đạo
5. Alexander Suvorov

Selim is extremely underrated 2bh he did more for the empire than Mehmet