We post and psychologically evalute each other

We post and psychologically evalute each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

theunboundedspirit.com/short-story-the-elephant-and-the-rope/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Kys

Thanks for bumping my thread faggot, now I have an excuse to bump the thread further by replying to your post.

Man fuck you cunt I the realist nigga.

Nooo problemo user

I decorate my pissjugs

Faggot

You suffer from social autism but are still content with life.

You constantly crave attention. When you were an adolencent you were probably bullied, didn't have a very good home life, or both.

Ya

>i am scared of walking in on a deaf and dumb person in the bathroom
>i think an old console or toy will feel bad if i get rid of it
>my cat secretly hates me but the only reason she wants to be around me is because i will feel bad
>i feel that people are always seeing me through cameras, sometimes i even check for them
>i think a long for gotten religion is the correct one and we all go to hell
>when i feel pain in some place i think of cutting it off
>i am scared of someone waving at me and me not waving back
>i hate taking a shower because i think the tub will break and i will fall through
>i always think a car is going to hit me
>i think of adventurers for about two hoursa in bed, the current one i'm on has been going on for two years
>i'm scared of tieing my shoes because i think i'll never be able to untie them
>i think everyone is trying to build up where they can kill me and get away with it
>

You are insecure about your sexuality.

>>i am scared of walking in on a deaf and dumb person in the bathroom
>>i think an old console or toy will feel bad if i get rid of it
>>my cat secretly hates me but the only reason she wants to be around me is because i will feel bad
>>i feel that people are always seeing me through cameras, sometimes i even check for them
>>i think a long for gotten religion is the correct one and we all go to hell
>>when i feel pain in some place i think of cutting it off
>>i am scared of someone waving at me and me not waving back
>>i think of adventurers for about two hoursa in bed, the current one i'm on has been going on for two years
>>i'm scared of tieing my shoes because i think i'll never be able to untie them

I am also these esp #2

I have no idea how to ask a girl out even though I know of many that like/have liked me

I want to die

I'm an introvert, I bullied kids in school, and I was spoiled as a kid.

I evaluate that you're a faggot.

>I feel like everybody in my town talks about me and makes fun of me constantly and when I walk by they all shut up and then start talking about me when I am gone. Sometimes I feel like people watch me through the windows at night. I'm aware its crazy. I smoke a lot of weed. I feel like I'm being watched right now.

>esp #2
what?

I am afraid of women because my ex tried to send me to prison for 10 years for domestic violence; I won and proved myself innocent, but most people still think I am an abusive piece of shit.

I do not date anymore

one of the side effects of marijuana is paranoia

lay off the weed, bruh

I was feeling pretty faggoty so I put a sharpie in my pooper just for fun but I found out I enjoyed it more than I had expected

MGTOW

there's also a 50/50 chance you'll get financially raped in a divorce

dating simply isn't worth it in the current legal climate

the real meaning of life is to make the next generation

now why havent you made the next generation?

there is no meaning to life, except for what you make of it

I relate to 8/10 of these

Why do I want a feminine face and a masculine body Sup Forums

i think what the retard was trying to say was the ONLY PURPOSE life has, is to propagate itself through genes from one generation to another.

and what youre talking about is another entirely differet thing altogether.

Growing up my mom was single so I had to grow up quickly. It messed up my emotions quite a bit. I always tried to act mature and help and thought emotions were useless so I never talked about what bothered me. Eventually I started hearing screaming voices when I got really pissed and started suppressing all of my emotions to the point that I literally feel nothing anymore. I go through life extremely bored and apathetic. Nothing interests me or excites me. I can act happy when I'm in public, but I'm really just dead inside. I think of suicide quite often and I used to take pills for depression

Ok. Go right ahead. Im not a robot.

You want to be youthful for a long time.

nice feet

hmm appears to me you are fagets.
checkm8
/thread

because Buffalo Bill inspired you but not THAT much.

kek at pic

Need more nice feet

>>i think an old console or toy will feel bad if i get rid of it
I do this with inanimate objects all time. I remember when I got a Super Nintendo, my parents made me sell the NES. I didn't want to though, because I knew that no one would want it and it would feel like I had abandoned it.

>>i feel that people are always seeing me through cameras, sometimes i even check for them
Ditto. I feel like people are always spying on me.

>>i think of adventurers for about two hoursa in bed, the current one i'm on has been going on for two years

I've had a running fantasy/daydream/whatever going in my head for 20 years.

Psychologist confirmed

>want a relationship when im single, wanna be single when im in a relationship
>clingy
>bi sexual
>blame my self for everything
>hate myself
>feel like i have no friends

What does B think? How fucked am i

This describes me exactly.

Growing up my parents were fairly wealthy and provided a good life, despite physically and mentally abusing me on occasion. When I turned 16 I started doing drugs and spent the next 6 years partying my ass off while living at home. My parents broke up and I spent a year heavily addicted to meth before my mom sold the house and I joined the military. I've became a different person and have greatly repaired my relationships with my family although my dad passed away in february. I can't wait to get out of the army in two years and go to school like I should have done after high school. I'm going to bachelor in software engineering, my dad had a masters in electrical engineering and always wanted me to go that way. Wooh. What a ride.

>I feel emotionally detached from most of those around me
>I find it depressing that everyone is so reluctant to discuss their emotions and troubles and that those who do are made to feel like the strange ones.
>I find it pointless that everyone pushed getting a degree and job when in the end we're all working until retirement
> I FInd amazing beauty in genuine authentic people
>I feel like all are capable of compatibility but grow corrupt due to social stigmas
>i like tits
>Our discussions have declined in substance

20-year-old spotted.

I think you're right, but do you have a solution to me being retarded

Not quite m8 28

i think you need to stop giving a shit what other people think

it sounds simple but you'd be amazed at how much it improves your life

you just have to reach that rock bottom moment where everything is so shitty you just don't care anymore

You need to sit yourself down and ask yourself

What the hell DO you want in a relationship?!

The only time I've been happy in the past 5-6 years was when I was in acid. I was so happy I cried.

I'd love to go to a therapist or some shit but I'm fucking poor and no way I can afford it

I truly dont give a shit

Doing junk and drinking too much

Smoking darts

There is no fate, luck, destiny, etc. Free will is a myth. Everything we do in this life or any possible other is the result of conditioning, and those conditions came from other conditions that goes as far back as the very placement of atoms at the beginning of the universe. Any choice you make, any action you take, is all a result of how you were told to do it. Of course, most of this is indirect, but everything happens for a reason, and you have to understand that those reasons have already come to pass.

You are not the equation, you are the result. You have been pre-determined, and therefore all your actions and thoughts are pre-determined. The equations that do depend on your actions? Well, as your actions have been pre-determined, so are those. Maybe equations isnt the best metaphor. You are a cog in a machine, and you are turned by others to turn more others.

Fuck niggers, heil hitler, we need a black genocide now for the sake of the human race. Global warming is real, donald trump is king, I am a faggot, and feminism is absolute cancer.

Take this post however you will, respond just how you were conditioned to.

Cmon user, you cant beat the game.

I like this thread

You're emotional detached from those around you because you reflexively judge them by a preconceived standard.

paranoid schizophrenic

can you tell us more about these bedtime adventures please user?

hi satan

how do you react when you're around people though? do you care what people think of you? do you change your behavior when around others?

Some what

But only because i feel like im too fucked to be myself

At least I can confirm 1/12 as being somewhat normal. When cameras are around there is no clear indication as to who may be watching.

I dunno bout that user. I just got that intense crip depresh

you do care what people think of you, then

i'm no psychologist or anything, but i've been a lot happier since i've stopped caring what people think

you say you already feel like you have no friends, what do you have to lose by being yourself

>>want a relationship when im single, wanna be single when im in a relationship

this is the DEFAULT state of the human mind. we lurch aimlessly between wanting and not wanting, and not much more.

there is something degraded and degrading about our habits of attention. we seek pleasant sights, sounds, tastes, and sensations. we surround ourselves with friends and loved ones. we become connoisseurs of art, music, and food. but our pleasures are by their very nature fleeting. the moment we acquire them they immediately begin to subside. and the effort required to keep boredom and other unpleasantness at bay continues ,moment to moment.

ceaseless change is an unreliable basis for lasting happiness and fulfillment. my advice to you is to seek happiness in your mind. mostly detached of external inputs. seek for a kind of hapiness that cannot be taken away irrespective of your circumstances. make a moment to moment effort to observe the contents of your consciosness, and use the observation of your thoughts as a guide to find inner fulfillment.

>Not in control of my actions or emotions
>I am very willing to stab someone to death if they piss me off badly
>Always checking behind me wherever I walk
>Literally feel nothing most of the time, it's just numb.
>Think everyone is after me
>Over-cautious
>I rarely talk to people
>My mind feels internally broken

Ummm theres a lot more that's supposed to be on this list, too lazy to post it tho. So... am I royally screwed, or is this just a simple phase I've been having for 6 years?

>junkie
>drunk
>fag

Some how still in uni
Parents help pay for school

Have like two real friends and dont know how to make new ones

Realize i may have autism now

This but Id say im fairly fluent at social interaction but still hold disdain towards it minus a select few people.
> always considered myself more feminine therefore have a few more lady friends / fbuddies.
> in a relationship but frequently cheat and go through new girls every few months.
> i dont feel very self confident at all
>i hate that i follow the guidelines to blend in with all, to be accepted socially with all constantly changing my acts
>hate having to

the truth behind this is hilarious

But how??

6AM Another night I didn’t chose to be awake, another night I didn’t chose my thoughts to haunt me. My feelings linger and settle, no one knows me, no one understands and no one ever will. I’m fairly certain that the longer I live the easier I find acceptance of death. My life feels cold but not the same col as the frost in winter, the cold of nothingness, darkness and emptiness. My existence means nothing to anyone an I see no reason to be here. I wake up I do nothing, I sit in my room coveted in the dark left alone with voices that call out to me in agony, convincing myself that the thoughts are not thoughts. I care so little bout myself anymore, I’ve completely give up on wanting anything and life as I know it is being drained from me, self harm is no longer enough to ease my silenced burden of wanting no more of this world. The only question I hav is how much more of this emotional battle can I stand before I cave in and finally do it...

schizoid personality disorder

>my advice to you is to seek happiness in your mind. mostly detached of external inputs. seek for a kind of hapiness that cannot be taken away irrespective of your circumstances. make a moment to moment effort to observe the contents of your consciosness, and use the observation of your thoughts as a guide to find inner fulfillment.

this is pretty much the foundation of buddhism

+1, it's good advice

The hell is that?

why does this read like literature/copypasta?

It the way I track my thoughts, I keep diary on my pc and just write what come to my head

Going to extremely liberal college in the mountains: off the reservation type shit. Everyone here is a transgender queer rainbow-ass sparkle unicorn constantly smellong thier own farrts. I hate every singe one of them, but at thw same time can't help but enjoy kekking at the sheer stupidity always on public display. It's kinda like being the only real madman in the madhouse.

Also, they have me a full ride for being a sucessful writefag. Poor, so whatever, I'll take it.

learned helplessness. maybe? shitty childhood might have you accustomed to failure

worth a read:

theunboundedspirit.com/short-story-the-elephant-and-the-rope/

trips to fade out of existence.

>I'm an alcoholic, but I've cut down recently
>I had no concern for my own safety and should already be dead by now
>I love my family to the best of my understanding
>I hate women
>I'm obsessed with one woman who to be fair never officially ended things with me and still believe I'll start things anew with her because that's the only reality I accept. I still keep an eye on her
>I like riding motorcycles
>I believe when I die I cease to exist
>I uphold if by some off chance there's a hell, I'm going there
>I killed most of my pets growing up, and got a rush out of it
>I sometimes believe people might be able to hear my thoughts and it greatly concerns me
>I was physically, and psychologically abused growing up
>I was picked on a lot growing up
>I believe because I cease to exist when I die, I should take anything that i want by force
>I self-harmed quite a bit, and am suicidal to some degree
>I like LSD and painting
>I have an oral fixation
>When I get drunk, I'm malevolent and like biting things, even people if I'm drunk enough
>I believe I should make as much money as possible because the only things that will bring me joy are food, drugs, sex, alcohol, and nice things
>I might want to join SWAT one day, if not military
>I don't have any direction in life
>I'm capable of "exceptional work" and have a great head on my shoulders especially when I'm on vyvanse. Might have ADHD
I'd like some serious input on a few of these factors, I don't think I'm normal but I accept this is who I am and live with it.

Your mind is all you have. Is all you have ever had. And its the only thing you can truly offer others.

A girlfriend can be taken away. A car could be totalled, or repossessed. And any personal belongings will break or stop working.

You need to learn new skills, or hobbies. If you learned how to play the piano, could that be taken away from you even if you lost everything?

Can anyone make you unlearn how to ride a bike?

Look for happiness in areas of human experiences that no one can take away from you. That can give you lasting fulfillment.

depression, emo, narcissist, likely a teenager that doesn't get out much

Why do I like gay furry "art"?

Not sure if this might have an additional role in what I turned out to be, but I also didn't have a father growing up

autism

21 recently lost mother and father gf and job

do we not all judge my a preconceived standard? if that was the case why is it that i formed a handful of what id consider "true"friends

tough break. maybe take up alcoholism?

It isn't helplessness, I have simply learned to hate myself.
I want to improve things for others and to an extent myself but at the same time I would almost rather let it all end and let myself be forgotten. I really feel like I have no place in this world, nothing to look forward to except cheap "milestones" leading to a demise that is slow and includes any savings I manage to make during the rest of my life being sucked away (by medical service) the first time I sustain any real physical damages...

You have paranoia, minor delusions, and a hyperactive imagination. Possible toxoplasmosis. See a psychiatrist, explain this to them, and they'll find the right medicine to bring you back down.

Completely lost and secretly closeted just do the world a favor and kys faggot

I have delusional parasitosis and drink turpentine because it makes me think the tingling on the surface of my skin goes away.

>learned to hate myself.
>I really feel like I have no place in this world

do you feel like you've been rejected by society?

you can never rely on external approval, you have to develop your own values, draw a fucking line in the sand and say this is ME, and fuck everyone else

>The only reason I have any sense of spirituality is because statistically, it seems nearly impossible that I would be plagued with so many unfortunate events at once, in such an aggressive pattern throughout my life.

>I feel like there is a demon inside me competing for control and it will make stutter during conversations to make me look stupid, physically make me break out, or make me forget what else to mention in an attempt to stop me from getting help...

> I feel like if I commit suicide the demon would essentially transport me to hell

>I have no friends currently and have had very few throughout my life.

> i feel like fail at everything I do.

> I am hoping to get killed in a fight or random robbery so I can die without going to hell from suicide.

> Extreme OCD

> People on this website are some of the only people I really identify with.

>1477273529758.jpg
tl;dr but that's a funny picture i save it to my funny pictures folder heheh

you win. god damn youre pathetic

this is why the suicide rate is 3x higher for men compared to women

because we beat each other down instead of lifting eachother up

I've done acid once as well, it was very eye-opening but it isn't something I would do again. I've been clinically depressed for 6 years and have tried 4-5 different medications. One worked phenomenally but I ended up being allergic to it. I generally find myself debating whether to study for finals or kms. I have a good social life and go out and a lot of people like me but none of that ever seems to matter.

What's there to lift up? Hollow lines like, "Gee, user, it's okay! Keep your chin up! You have so much look forward to," all that bullshit is meaningless.

I enjoyed acid quite a bit. It's been a while since I was on anything for my depression. I've steadily gotten worse and worse over the years. I hung out with an old friend the other day and while it was a nice change I was still bored and had to fake happiness. I know I'd be an alcoholic if I could afford it.