Do you know any techniques to try to discover if in a face-to-face conversation a person is lying?

Do you know any techniques to try to discover if in a face-to-face conversation a person is lying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they have trouble meeting holding eye contact, if they stutter or pause between words, if they make an unusually high number of physical gestures, if their pupils are dilated, if they have a nervous tick like an eye twitch or fidgeting of some sort.

Lying is an art.

Grab 'em by the pussy and start asking questions.

>How does this technique show if they're lying or not?

POCKET SAND!!

You're good at Google. I'm proud of you.

if you are in doubt always assume that it is a lie

They over explain points or they keep asking "if that's ok?" "are you sure that's ok I'm sorry again about it?" when they're making an excuse. Honest people know they aren't lying so they don't over compensate.

You'll never be able too, I'm a natural born asshole and a lying piece of shit, I'll lie about you straight up in your face without even blinking and do it on a regular basis and you won't be able to tell shit.

whip out one of these

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

ask about the facts, I did it with my ex gf, I unveiled that dirty hoe lies, for example once she said:

"yesterday I watched a movie and fell asleep I stayed at home all night"

I quickly outsmarted her (wasn't so hard) with a battery of questions, one after the other very quick...

What movie did you watched?
>I don't remember (first evidence that she was lying)

At what hour did you wake up?
>(thinks a lot to answer) (another evidence of lying)

But the last message you sent me was at...?
(she show herself angry) (another acting that people usually pulls when lying and getting caught)

So you fell asleep at...?
(even more angry)

At this point I am 80% sure she was out for nigger dick, so I throw a lie myself

Because I passed by at xx HS and your car wasn't there...

and so on...

hope you get it user, ask about the tiny details facts, people have to make up stuff very quickly that way and they usually make mistakes and there you know they are lying

If they are right handed and look to the left, they are recalling. If left handed, reverse it.

Figure out a base line. ( make them tell an obvious lie watch for signs then make them tell an obvious truth.

Then ask them what you want

nice youtube channel annon

Watch EVERY spy movie. I'm basically a CIA agent.

Ive been a chronic liar my entire life. Im so prone to telling lies that they come out before i even realize im lying. In other words, i dont have the whole physical signs thing going on, so, ill tell you that the only way to catch a liar like me is to ask me to prove my claims in some form or to have me demonstrate knowledge of it that i dont have. You need to be down right cynical and you need to assume everyone is lying until proven otherwise.

1 - always assume they are lying
2 - play dumb and ask many MANY question about what you believe is the weakest lie of the whole tree of lying they said
3 - watch for weird movements, anger burst affirming a fact, stuttering... all are indicatives of lying
4 - remember everything they said, every detail and ask again later, inquiring even further about tiny details

basically thats it, I worked as a prison officer for 3 years, so I have some experience dealing with lying scum

I don't believe you

My god. You sound like a total dick.

Yes the vape makes him a faggot, not the purse he has on his shoulder. Shit for brains over here.

I said be cynical, but thats only step 1, jackass. You forgot step 2 and 3.

4u

You either do not have a girlfriend and have never had one, or do not have one because you're too much of a pussy. Or you're a woman. Either way, your S/O would most likely fuck other people.

Gently grab testicles and ask question squeeze as u ask question and if balls twitch is lie, or dude is faggot

When lyers know the tell tail signs they tend to over compensate by not blinking so they would have you on that one too

If when you ask them a question and they look to their left as they fumble with an answer they are lying.

So if a person blinks or does not blink they are lying?

why is that bitch so oily?

Assume everyone is lying all the time until you verify it to be true.

You'll be right most of the time, most millenials and gen Xers are habitual liars.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

They oiled her up for you

This isn't 100% consistent, but most of the time when someone is trying to remember something they look up

If they are looking down or at their feet they are just thinking of a good lie

yeahok

Your subconscious is better at picking up on this than your conscious mind. If you think it might be lying but aren't sure (which is the case, because you're asking here), then it is very likely lying.