/got/ general

Based Cat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBrf_RfT9eE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3R1J4l-POE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

CAT WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME!

>we could have had lady stone heart and Jamie and Brienne storylines that actually went somewhere

Daily reminder cousin marriages haven't been a thing for like 50 years in the current timeline.

Shippers BTFO

>cat edition

LSH is a shit character. There has already been too much resurrection in the storyline by now anyway.

You want LSH simply because youre an insufferable bookfag.

>50 years

>What is Rhaela and Aerys the Mad
>What is Joanna and Tywin

It hasnt been 50 years, Robert's reign was like barely 2 decades.

A reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman to have ever exist

Azor Night King

Scratch Rhaella and Aerys

>you want interesting characters and storylines
>go away and let me enjoy muh stronk women and plots that go nowhere

The mad king and Tywin were old, they married their cousins as adolescents probably

Either way it's not a thing anymore. Besides Sansa and Jon are going to marry for alliances anyway.

REMINDER that the only people who agree with /got/ that the show is bad are

>an autistic swede
>an autistic State Department bureaucrat
>a handful of feminists on tumblr

Versus

>every professional critic in the world
>an audience that was the biggest ever this year

My queen

> least amount of screen time
> STILL the BEST GIRL
how's she so perfect bros?

I'm not going to deny the show has a lot of narrative issues but not having LSH is not one of them.

Again you just want her because she was in the books. She is not a good or interesting character.

Who hasn't seen this yet?

youtu.be/LBrf_RfT9eE

What did Lyanna whisper to Ned?

> Promise me, Arthur

SHE'S A DISGUSTING TURKROACH.

No exaggeration, Grantland is at least partially responsible for the massive decline in quality in GOT.

Take care of my husband's son for me Ned.

Promise me, Ned. Along with my BIG COCK

She's the best actress in the show.

>Made the Northerners shove their dicks in the air again and vote for more fighting.

Possibly the dumbest thing ever uttered by Preston. An unstoppable undead/white walker horde is on it's way? Nah, we don't wanna fight anymore, I'm sure they'll understand :^)

reminder u are an illiterate show pleb who's dazzeled by tits and dragons, and prob drooled over the hobbit and thought it was a master piece of cinema

>his name is Aegon
>if Robert finds out he will kill him
>promise me that you will protect him

Too bad adult Lyanna looked like an uglier Kelly C.

Her characterization is only 2 scenes so I'm not going to argue what sort of character she will end up but what she is is a catalyst for later more interesting events
Just like cutting Quentin Martell, he isn't a particularly interesting character but his existence creates interesting things, get my drift

The Hobbit did not receive universal acclaim from critics friendo.

promise me to give it to daenerys targaryen, along with your BIG COCK
*grabs crotch*

even the most casual lotr fans knew the hobbit was made for money

That's ozge. Cordy is pure and perfect.

it was a kids movie dude.
and honestly, GoT has better looking special effects too.

This
I used to like preston when he was just a fun theory fag but he's gotten his knickers in a twist lately trying to make GoT out to be some kind of anti-war manifesto when it's pretty obvious that the books AND show that sometimes you gotta fuck shit up to deal with bad people.

it did from u tho didn't it? illiterate freindo

low key I thought Cat was really hot.

Objectively the best mommyfu. During the first few seasons i used to fantasize that she is teaching me how to eat pussy properly and how to please a woman without my penis, because a woman's pleasure is always the most important part of sex. If i did well, she would pat me on the head, shower me with loving kisses and tell me "whos s good boy for mommy? youre a good boy for mommy". If not, she would chastise me and then bend me over her lap and give me a good spanking, and occasionally a good pegging. I would cry and beg mommyfu for mercy :'( But she would then say she loves and is trying to teach me a lesson for my own good, and I would thank her for being the bestest mommy ever

>I'm not going to argue what sort of character she will end up

She's a fucking undead mute who runs a gang of assassins and has a grudge. Where could this possible go that would be worth a shit? We already have Jon and Arya, she's extremely pointless. She's the only character besides Euron who reads like she was written by a 12 year old Deviantart poster, and at least Euron is charming in a hacky, sub-boss kind of way.

GRRM just got worse and worse, it's no wonder S6 that caught up to the books was the worst season yet and season 7 was actually an improvement.

>damage control
you write like a Sup Forumstard who has been smacked in the head a bit too often.

Mmmmmmh, I want to worship her feet..
But yeah, next Season's plotlines in King's Landing is probably going to be peasant revolt 2.0. I wonder if she'll survive that.

No, I was quite disappointed by the Hobbit friendo . Which was the general opinion of critics and audiences, just like the general opinion of GOT is that it's one of the greatest TV shows of all time.

Which Swede?

not enough tits to give it 10/10? srsly why don't u just play skyrim with a nude mod? bout same lvl of writing

People like to complain about the writing on the show, and act like it so much better in the books. I honestly don't think GRRM is that amazing of a writer. He's by no means bad, but there's lots of times in the ASOIAF books that I just couldn't wait for the chapter to end. I don't need to know every little detail about the sandwich someone is eating, GRRM

maybe you should see someone dude.
you seem to have some unresolved issues there.

Thread needs more Rhaegar.

wtf is GOT?
how new r u ppl?
who the fuck am I talking too?

Agree, I'd rather have Beric anyway.

it was her voice

Why is there so much Rhaegar posting than usual?

>lvl of writing
>defends gurms mediocre books
low quality bait.
here's to (you)

Has any one got the targarian family tree image?

Turkroach girls are perfect.

ur arguing with the plebbist of pleb showfags dude, just ignore
>10/10 greatest show on the planet Yeaa!!!!

Nah she was legit MILFy

Because now he's more or less show material.

I thought o was watching Final Fantasy 9 cutscenes at that part. Will Qyburn turn the castle into some anti dragon guardian and reckt Dany?

>Brienne captured by Lady Stoneheart is torn between her loyalty to Catelyn Stark and Jamie Lannister and with her own and Pods lives on the line is given an ultimatum, death or bring Jamie to Stoneheart
>Brienne, hearing Pod strangle at the end of a noose agrees to bring Jamie to her and meets him at Riverrun and leads him away from the Lannister army under false pretenses

Yeah man, her existing goes nowhere and the show version of Brienne meeting Jamie at Riverrun and going "lol here's your sword bye" is so much more interesting

bran get off of Sup Forums

gotcha bro

Probably would have been a good king. Not as good as Jaehaerys tho, who was the best Targ king. Aegon the Conqueror was the 2nd best. Jaehaerys was better than Aegon, because he had to rule a well established kingdom. No one was going to challenge Aegon when he won.

enjoy those picture books little buddy, eat all your vegetables and maybe u can get a sweet pop-up one!!! won't that be fun?

The show faggotry in this post is fucking amazing. Everything wrong with got condensed.

Seriously out of date given info from AWOIAF/TPATQ/TRP

>45 minute episodes
>skimping on CGI
>financial issues
>on a show that's 95% talking
>with a $100M season budget

I don't buy it.

I also hate how they can't fill 60 minutes every time, the actors, sets, costumes etc are already there, just have more character or world building through dialog, how much more could it cost, the source material is already there. They could have had a good 10-15 minutes of Barry telling stories to Dany last season, could've even set up Rhaegar, but no, gotta kill him off in the most bitch way possible. They manage to find time for Sam and his wife's son, Bernie Sanders lecturing people, and Tyrion telling "jokes" though.

I should of realised, my bad

I wish the Targs brought a significant number of Valyrians with them. Then they could have been "King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, Valyrians, and the First Men

It's not that bad. Everyone listed is important and world of ice and fire is not cannon.

>Theon gets his dick back

Based.

D E L E T E T H I S

>and world of ice and fire is not cannon.
Try again friendo.

will you fuck off already with your "friendo" bullshit?
go shitpost on Sup Forums or something.

Actually friendo, posting inaccurate information like "AWOIAF is not canon" make you the shitposter.

it's a bad show, its a meme show that's why it's so popular, one day people will recognize this show as complete shit and L O S T as the patrician show it was

Is this the worst casting of all time?

Euron is supposed to look like this, how did we get some low T bitch faced chubby dude who looks like he should be an extra?

Also why is not even dressed like a pirate

What made Aegon pick Westeros for his conquest and not Essos?

Threadly reminder

Lost is the shittiest show ever made m8y. And I shit on GOT heavily and regularly.

I love these threads, but with the season over, how long will it be before they fade into oblivion and there are no more /got/ generals on Sup Forums?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3R1J4l-POE

>"There is definitely room for those two to build on this relationship that they have and I think their trust with each other is going to get stronger and stronger. He betrayed her once I don’t think he’ll do it again after the scolding that she gave him.So we shall see, but I think they’d be a good little duo, a dangerous duo but a good duo’”

>I don’t think he’ll do it again after the scolding that she gave him.

then you are just some faggot

its already dying down so itll probs die out in a month or so until filming starts and then itll pick up again

>world of ice and fire is not cannon

who the fuck told you its not canon?

Fucking miss Cat. I wish she'd come back and slap some sense into Sansa.

What would be the point of spanking Bran? He's not going to feel it.

yea I was with him up until that, both are perfect examples of really popular shows that lost all quality early on, yet have insanely rabid defenders

Seasons 1-4 were perfect.

Tumblr, please go.

>book Cat
>10/10 MILF, literally a redhead version of Ava Addams

>show Cat
>played by this old and busted uggo making chainsaw noises

Not him but GURM m8, that's why it has the conceit of being written by maesters so George can contradict it at any time

It's actually an improvement. Book Euron is fucking dumb. In fact, every Greyjob besides Asha and Theon are annoying as fuck. The Greyjoy's aren't going to win, their purpose is to get Dany to Westeros, just like the show. I seriously hope they get wiped out and the Harlaw's take over the Iron Islands

>bear loli giving shit to the other northeners for not supporting Jon
>she was initially going to refuse him and it took Davos to convince her

>When Lord Dustin had beheld her naked, he’d told Ned that her breasts were enough to make him wish he’d never been weaned.

well why the fuck did i read that thing back to back 6x in a row for??

>it's not canon because george is an inconsistent writer and is going to have alzheimers in a few years
wew