Having a sexy female assistant is such a terrible cliche

Having a sexy female assistant is such a terrible cliche.

It makes my dick hard. That's more important.

Is that why they cast boulder-skull there?

>lanky jap skeleton
>sexy

>oh a bathroom, Mr Wayne? Feel free to use my mouth as your personal toilet...

she looks like an alien wearing a human's skin as a suit

but in a good way like

I agree but the glasses are what really drives the cliche point home. They barely even fit her

I love how Snyder was so out of touch that he thought killing Jimmy Olsen and Mercy Graves was a good ideal

She was sexy and cute

I wish she had more lines - does anyone know if she has more screentime in the Extended cut?

why did she have to die?

>Snyder already killed off Mercy
It would have been interesting for her to rescue lex in the sequel

He pretty much hit the nail on the head, nobody really gives a fuck about either of them, people know about Jimmy Olsen in passing but has he REALLY done over the years for Superman?

Fuck all.

Mercy? Just a fucking PA.

they were chaff to be reaped and boy did they get reaped.

Agreed. It's ten times more cliche when she is assisting a villain

But hey, it's a superman movie

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Olson became one of the New Gods, or was one of their pets or something.

Jimmy is the wheel chair guy? thought he was supposed to Superman's best friend.

Jimmy is not the wheelchair guy, Jimmy is (BANE?) in the desert scene who gets shot in the face.

Oceans 12

No Jimmy was the CIA operative that got capped in Africa, watch the ultimate cut.

Yeah but nobody gives a shit about any of that shit

Assistants and secretaries are dime a dozen and are mostly hired by their looks

>that man jaw
>those obviously fake hipster glasses
>sexy

lol wat? they could've just made it some random cia agent(bill wilson).

give Clark a friend.

yeah they should've used an obese chick with cystic acne instead

It's the idea that Clark's a real guy who's got a life outside of the League and other heroes. He's got friends he can hang out with and stuff. Removing everyone from his life except for his mom, Lois, and the League serves to alienate him more and plays into the DCEU stereotype that Superman is some unapproachable Jesus-like figure.

This guy.

Why would you put a character in your movie if you had nothing interesting for him to do?

>Why would you put a character in your movie if you had nothing interesting for him to do?

Because Jimmy Olsen is NOT interesting other than to die and kick off Lex's scheme, lana lang and pete ross are in the movie and what do they do? Go to Clark's funeral.

how come this hungry skeleton is hotter than ms skeltar Gadot?

The most terrible thing Lex did is sacrifice her...fuck you Lex!

how is it a cliche?

>Because Superman is NOT interesting other than to die

You mean this right?