If your girlfriend offered you a blow job, in all honesty, what would you say?

If your girlfriend offered you a blow job, in all honesty, what would you say?

Fucking rip thread

thanks

What girlfriend

/thread

OP here, I should make it more clear. When would you deny a bj from your gf?

Nice trips dude

When i need to shit first.

I can think of a few reasons. why do you ask op?

need a girlfriend

You should've said that then you fucking retard

I just am curious about why a guy wouldn't want one I guess.

Which is why I did thanks you contributed

I greatly prefer handjobs, titjobs, assjobs and thighjobs to blowjobs. Ive literally never been able to cum from a BJ before. That's my reasoning why. Yeah it feels alright, but that's it.

"What did you do?"

Giving or receiving?

Trips of truth

>being this desperate for bj

my girl blows me when i want her to, its not something she holds over me, nor would deny me.

i treat her well, she treats me well.

dont be in a relationship with a cunt anons, there is a hot girl out there willing to be your little slut that will be perfectly nice to you and blow you whenever you want. yes even while you vidya.

"I'm OP. So unless you got a boy's mouth, Imma pass."

Grow the fuck up user. When are you going to see the beauty of a guy's mouth around your cock?

My girlfriend is totally whack at giving head. She holds my cock firmly at the base and pulls hard, keeping the skin tight. She then proceeds to tragically try and use her tongue at the head, but doesn't build up any saliva to make it half decent.

I would say no.

The only good sex we have is when I flip her over doggy style and fuck her. She is literally a useless wet noodle in bed.

>If your girlfriend offered you a blow job, in all honesty, what would you say?
>your girlfriend
>When would you deny a bj from your gf?
Never.

THIS HAPPENS 2 TIMES A WEEK WITH MY GIRL

I always end up saying "why don't you just grab the lube, jerk me off, and talk dirty to me? I dont want u to be down there for 20 minutes."

She says her mouth gets tired bc my dick is nice size.

I do sometime take her up on her offer. We put a towel on the ground. It starts with a blowjob but ends up in me somewhat fucking her face. Not hard...just have her hold her mouth open.

We fuck a couple times a week but I don't like to put her on a schedule...its only good if both of us want it. If I want it and shes not horny...I end up feeling bad.

Never. Even if I don't think I'll be able to cum from it, I never will turn it down since it feels awesome even if I don't spooge. When this happens, she'll usually get on all fours and let me pound that pussy until I'm finished.

Why would you turn down a beej??

That's legit. I was in a LTR with someone that gave shit BJs but everything else we did was literally the most mind blowing sex I've ever had. Seriously I miss that sex. Those BJs though meh. Funny thing is she was super proud of her head skills when we got together and I couldn't figure it out until she eventually told me she was a whore and I found out she was getting paid to give people that shitty head. I guess if you don't know what good sex is and you gotta pay for it anything seems amazing.

If it already smelled like vagina.

"wow, seriously?"

I stopped letting my girlfriend blow me a couple of years ago after she took my semen without my consent.

>No means no

He didn't want one because he just wasn't in the mood. It happens.

Or he could be cheating and didn't want you to notice the smell of another bitch's vag. Either or.

no thanks, i am browsing Sup Forums.

Fuck off, Im in the middle of Attrition bitch!

I call her the pencil sharpener.... I always deny blow jobs from her.

That's a very cool tattoo on the OP's pic.