youtube.com/watch?v=oDUTaFarLn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very good question.

Buu, he can absorb team hulk

/thread

Kek

>Super Buu Gohan absorbs one Hulk after another, getting stronger every time
SBG could win by himself

idunno man, kid buu went around blowing up whole planets looking for a dead person so

/thread

Buu can turn Hulk into a fucking candy... not a very good matchup.

If it's that simple how come he never simply absorbed and killed Goku? I agree Buu would curb stomp but that's a pretty lame answer.

that pink half chewed gum cannot hold grip on hulk even if he eventually absorb him,hulk strenght is virtually infinite

/thread

Hulk. Source: World War Hulk.

Forget hulk vs buu, what about Kirby Vs. Buu?

Not 100% about this but i don't think kid buu could absorb people like super buu can

Well I have absolutely no knowledge on Mr. The Hulk. But having those 3 Super Buus seems like an advantage to me. Gotenks Absorbed has the fused kids, so that's pretty strong already. Gohan Absorbed Buu has the strength of Ultimate Gohan and the knowledge of both Gohan and Piccolo. Super Buu by himself has his Human Extinction Attack. I feel like Team Buu would win, but like I said I have no knowledge on Hulk.

Because he fought Gotenks, Piccolo and Gohan; Goku was in the Kaioshin planet, and returned to earth to fuse with Vegeta.
Buu absorbed Vegetto tho

If you really think Death Battle is good at deciding matches and their answer is good, your a fucking moron

W... What? The fuck is death battle? I just saw
And thought of Kirby because he can do the exact same shit

Obviously Kidd Buu can since he was the orginal can absorbed that fat Supreme Kai to turn into Fat buu

youtube.com/watch?v=oDUTaFarLn4
Yes he can
min 4:00

Also, *you're

Then i got no idea why kid buu didn't absorb goku and vegeta

You can't make a direct comparison on abilities vs the way it was written. There are many characters in the DB universe that could have ended the fight before it started, but that wouldn't make much sense story-wise.

The only real debate is abilities vs abilities. Buu can move so fast it's almost impossible to track, can destroy planets, turn people into candy, absorb opponents and has an infinite well of strength. Hulk has colossal strength and is damn near indestructable... that's about it. Multiple characters in the Marvel universe could also blink Hulk out of existence.

to prevent dragging on the story line with more convoluted bullshit

I think Buu didn't even try to because Goku and Vegeta knew about that technique, remember they let Buu absorb them before that

Hulk can drown so buu just blows up the planet and win.

The Hulk's only method of attacking buu is hitting and smashing him into te ground and buu is basically like bubble gum and can pretty much recover from anything so team buu would easily win