In all honesty, would you even bother to pull out of my wife guys???

In all honesty, would you even bother to pull out of my wife guys???

id do a 360 to get that hoe offy cock and then wlak away

no cause I wouldn't put it in either

after I fucked your wife and she was screaming my name and you were curled up in the other room crying, I would take a shower and shave my pubes on ur razor before giving it to her again, and raiding your fridge, and if I was feeling generous, I would leave ur misses a tip, but she wud have 2 work for it.

Why does her torso look so long?

I would leave a huge load of jizz up in that cumbucket and stay around to watch the next fat dick pump it out of her.
After she had multiple loads running into her ass crack, I would turn her over and push the head of my cock into her butthole, using the mixed semen as lube.

gee, i'm not so sure, would you fuck her anyhow?

Nope, I'd fill that pussy up. Got any showing her feet?

it's a dumb free cunt to jizz on or in, why on earth wouldn't you?

Wouldn't even fuck your girl bro.. not with a ten foot pole.

after you're done puking, you'd fuck her... & that's okay

>would u guys fuck my wife????
>no
>yes you would shut up

OP why are you so desperate to hear people say your wife is attractive even in a bare sexual way? Do you regret marrying her and find it hard to get it up when you fuck her so you need validation from strangers on the internet to feel like you made a decent choice in life?

I'd dump a nut in her, then let her suck me clean.

Your wife's body looks like a sack of dried dog food. Gross. Tell her to do some sit ups and lay off the cheesecake.

have a closer look

I'm gonna save a couple of these pics to my phone so if I get horny in public I'll give them a quick peek and lose my boner for a few hours

now? no.

back when i didn't want to get a girl pregnant, of course. pulled out of many girls far hotter than that because i refuse to use condoms and they didn't like/couldn't afford bc.

is she even alive ?

the important question

does it matter?

seconding this question

think op just killed some broad and is gloating, that's why he's trying to force her on us

Dude wtf no

>Doing a 360 and walk away

You would be in the same place you were before you stupid fuck

Because fucking dead chicks is illegal and your "wife" isn't worth it.

Turn her over and show me her butthole.

Are you a cop

Yeah.
So what?
I like to see female butthole.
Got a problem?