so post some.

No. Just... No

I'm here ready to continue making you feel good

just look at her in all these

shes clearly TIGHTer

Naughty sex kitten

>also checked

I have eyes. I like them both.

You boys like looking at my ass? I might need someone to spread it...

Please stop...

yessss

And maybe eat it until it's all wet, slightly gaping and ready for cock?

That ass has been blacked loads of times before

It'll be gaping and dripping of cum by the time we're done

The thread doesn't belong to you. If you don't like the thread, post what you want to make it better.

Wish I had seen that

Hnnnnnng

I need someone to spread my cheeks apart, lick and rim little dark hole, then fill me up... I'm a bad girl.

I'll make sure to take care of you

pls moar brie

Hnnnnnnnng. Fuck. That's so hot. I hate them, but i need to fap to them...

I'd do the spreading and rimming, then I'd step aside to let a big BLACK cock enter you

I-I t-took m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice f-for a walk t-to the park y-yesterday and we were accosted by 3 h-hobos and 2 b-b-beer bellies... They c-came u-upon u-us l-like a-a swarm o-of bees, s-saying th-this is their p-p-park and there are r-rules which m-must be obeyed... The f-first is: that no w-women are private alone b-but p-public property f-for the bros t-to indulge... I-I t-turned t-to Victoria, w-wondering what they m-meant, and two s-seconds l-later they were running their d-d-dirty hands a-all over her body l-like there was no tomorrow... They p-pulled d-down h-her bra and r-ran their h-hands o-over h-her breasts, r-rubbing, p-pressing them a-as t-to give Victoria great h-heaves o-of breath... B-But the w-worst c-came yet and three s-sets o-of hands all racing against each o-other s-started in f-for h-her p-pant p-pull down, revealing h-her flower christened, s-sweet s-smelling, bright, white, soft, p-peach-pressing and juicy panties... The s-sight w-was l-like a leg k-key t-to a twenty y-year chained animal and th-they snarled and rushed into i-it w-with ruin on their mind... Victoria's e-eyes o-opened w-wide a-as they p-pierced h-her black h-hole, o-one, two and m-maybe even three f-fingers wide... I-I thought m-my l-legs w-were g-going t-to shake o-off from f-fear and c-could only w-watch as a-a helpless b-bird on a tree does... "Oh There!" she exclaimed as I-I'm sure they f-found the stink core, raising Victoria's head u-up and causing her mouth to open w-wide in spank... The f-final p-process w-was about t-to begin when w-we were s-saved b-by the arrival o-of security o-officers brimming the outside o-of the p-park seen and sending the m-men, thugs th-they be, r-r-racing off t-to their p-previous hellish dw-dwellings...

Please!
Wanna see me take a BBC? I'm so small!

Somehow hate faps feel better. Been there.

how fucking retarded are you that you think this. Brie is by far the most disgusting vegan hippie unshaven irrelevant maleborn woman not just in WWE but in the entire world!

I would like that. I love being spread exposing myself!

>better
I don't know, but yes hatred can get you off. There's a reason it's called "sexual tension".

Agreed, so I'm fapping to the Bella twins...

Tripping. Nikki has the way hotter body

Yesss... That would be awesome, seeing him stretch you and tear your poor ass apart

And i love eating ass...

Fuck. Feel like blowing my load for Nikki any minute...

Stutterbro!

Well perfect! I love having my ass eaten! Would you like to join as well or just watch me be demolished? I like more than just one ;)

Personally I'd prefer to watch, maybe you could suck me off... Id love to see your face as a huge BLACK dick destroys your poor little ass ;)

Fuck. Thanks user.

H-Hello g-good s-sir... M-My m-mistress i-is s-still beautiful and shredded w-with m-my l-l-love...

I can't reach it when you're over there!

No prob, Sup Forumsro

Who wants to fuck this face?

I'll get closer then... But I can also just stay here and fap, you being BLACKED will be the best jerk off material ever

I do

I need my pussy filled too. Do you happen to have any other friends coming over? ;)

I'll call my bros so they can gang bang you fully, you little slut

ill gag you with my big cock you tiny slut. use your ponytails when im fucking you from behind

I'm so dirty! I need all my holes filled now!