I am so pissed right now

i am so pissed right now

why

Que?

it was great for what it was. OP is, time and time again, a fag.

Fine.

Explain though...

it was pretty good.

there was something weird about the movie, it felt so fake

It was good, but the whole women having their arms and legs amputated and eyes gouged out thing was way too much. Where anywhere in american history was something like that ever documented? It just felt like a cheap shot at shocking the audience and pulled me out of the movie.

I will say that it was strange how anyone felt any pain. Like when the hunter gets stabbed by the Mexicans or his hand getting cut off. He just gets over it pretty quickly. Also when they insert the canteen into Kurt he just yells a mild scream.

The whole point was that they were troglodytes. Cavemen so unevolved that even the other plains niggers didn't consider them natives.

I think it had more to do with the way it was shot and the lighting

We already saw the bizarre body augmentations they had done to their tracheas. The stage was set for it so I wouldn't really say it was a cheap shock. It was certainly jarring though.

>

Reminded me of that X Files episode. You know the one.

I normally just lurk on Sup Forums, but before this thread gets redditted, I want to congratulare everyone for making me actually laugh.
I understand it can take months of shitposting, and thousands of failed threads to get this right, but bravo.
10 posts of perfection, even that understated "bump" that made it possible.
5 pics and proper use of green texting.
If it were up to me, I would end this thread, and pin it at #1 for at least a month.
It's like the perfect sonnet or haiku, I can't compliment it enough.
It's all downhill from here lads.
Perfection, the thread.

In regard to Indians on the plain:

"Indians not killed immediately in battle would be subjected to unimaginable torture for as long as they could stand the pain..women were raped before being killed..crying babies were a burden so they were summarily killed..banging their soft skulls against the rocks and trees so as not to waste arrows"

"Captured whites were scalped, skinned and roasted alive shrieking in pain as the Indians yelped and danced around them. Men's penises were hacked off and shoved down their throats...women were flogged with deer hide while being gang raped..after their breasts, vaginas, and even wombs were cut off and laid on the grass"

"patrols often arrived too late, finding victims eyeballs had been gouged out...burned carcasses of men and women who were bound together by their own entrails"

I have more by the way

>vaginas cut off

literally wut

Sliced away is the actual quote I have here.

Shock will do that to you

When anyone tries to tell me about the slaughter of Indians by the white man and how unfairly they were treated and how some of them have this romanticized idea of how they acted and that they never did any harm were in tune with nature etc. I just roll my eyes

People forget that they were true literal fucking savages. The white man didn't just brand them savages because they're simply fucking evil, these motherfuckers did horrible things to each other and to others

I don't think it's that farfetched considering the context.

the movie had really really bad lighting

The styrofoam cave probably had something to do with it, kek. I will never understand why this movie is so overrated.

the (you) of truth
checked

It's the brutal violence.

None of it was even impressive though.

The setting was interesting, and the set-up was interesting. The five day hike was horribly paced and the plot just kinda meandered a bit from then on.

It worked well when the violence was suddenly dropped in the story after a long period of slow non violence.

The cave savages were interesting as monsters too.

Which one user?

Yeah, the set up was interesting... Which made it even more disappointing

It was a horror film. Even the natives were terrified of them. I'm pretty sure those were native american girls who were kidnapped from different tribes and Patrick's wife was about to share the same fate. She was probably already raped and they were just waiting for her to show signs that she's pregnant so they could do the same to her

Pretty sure he means "Home"

I remember reading about how Indians would cut up the stomachs of cattle and let their cut intestines fallout leaving the animals to die slow and painful deaths, the farmers would find them in the morning.

Hell the first recorded school massacre was in New England when a group of Indians slaughtered an entire schoolhouse.

Oh fucckk!
I remember that one.
When they found the mum strapped to that little trolley thing and she starts freaking out! Unnerving as all fuck

Yeah, it's one of the best episodes. The start is pretty dark for network tv, some kids find a dead baby iirc.