You're legally gifted these two cumdumpsters as a Christmas present

You're legally gifted these two cumdumpsters as a Christmas present.

What do you do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn them into animal anthro slaves?

Return them for store credit in the form of a gift card

I like this option

can I exchange them both for a girl I'd actually want to fuck?

if not, dump cum, I guess; not like I'm in a position to choose women

Sell the fat one and keep the skinny jew as a sex slave, anal training all that good stuff.

The idea of a modern world where any currently-living woman can be gifted as a slave or returned for credit for another woman is pretty fucking hot.

Put the fat one in the kitchen whipping up sammys, and have the skinny one in a darkish bedroom with a ballgag in her mouth.

ave rough abusive sex with the skinny one.

Make the fat one serve as my cleaning lady.

How is fatty dressed while on kitchen duty? Any fear that she might just eat the sammys?

Give the fat one away, wife up the skinny qt

>he idea of a modern world where any currently-living woman can be gifted as a slave or returned for credit....

ISIS will allow you to do this, though instead of a store credit you get a VBIED.

would a lesbian even be trainable to be an anal slave?

I would place the small dresser into my Penis areas. The large amount would be for the first urine sample.

Put the fat one on a strict diet and exercise plan and make the little one read text books and articles about physics all day, every day, telling them that they're being sent on a secret mission to Mars. After 6 or so months I take them to another location, telling them it's where we'll depart from to begin the mission. But I'll actually just leave them there without an explanation or any way to get home.

This is all I need

Ass to mouth with the skinny one. Then piss in her gape and make the fatty drink it out with a straw.

how so

>Petite
>Short hair
>glasses
>Absolute qt

I would fuck her everyday, user.

throw them in the trash where they belong.

treat her well as an equal or keep her as your petite shorthaired nerdy human pet?

Same girl?

If not, do you have any of the same girl?

As an equal, doesn't mean she can't be my pet in the bedroom though.

funny imagining them thrown away like literal trash, tossed naked and hungry into a dumpster and left to fend for themselves in a world where any woman can be claimed as property

not same girl but this is

I like how her tongue is the same colour as the dick.

She's a slave I mean, the training is just to stretch her ass so it doesn't tare. She isn't gonna have a choice.

Mmm, yes everything you got

how would you keep her dressed?

Which style of downs is this

pretty downsy

but dem udders

Where did you get this picture user? I am 85% sure I know the guy to the right in cargo shorts and white striped shirt.

I've never recognized anyone online. I always hoped it would be nudes of a slut from highschool. :(

Make them both work and use that money to buy things for myself and then give them the leftovers.

Probably attempt to have a loving relationship with the two of them.
Communicate and talk out our problems, support each other.
You know, be an adult about it.

Help the fat one out with her weight and health, Get them both into the gym to get fitter, All work out together.
I just hope for their sake they are bi-sexual cause... Well that'd just make it ALL that much easier.

Boy clothes because androgyny gets me off. Would love for her to wear boy shorts

like tighty whities with dickholes?

Before we continue, got any nudes OP?

Do you try to get them to fuck each other or do they just become two of your wives but hands off of each other?

these

make the girl on the left lose weight and the girl on the right gain a couple of pounds, then say to the fat bitch: STOP EATING YOU DAMN PIG and to the other: FUCK. YOU NEED SOME MILK! and fuck them in the ass. not in that particular order

I doubt two uptight nerd girls like these would ever be caught dead naked on film.

I like how the white guy photohoped that dick to make it bigger, pathetic

Easy solution: induce lactation in fatty and force skinny to nurse from her leaking udders.

keep them in the box and re-gift them next year.

even better if they actually remain conscious but immobile in giant christmas gift boxes you can just leave in the garage until next year, like life sized living dolls

These Thread maked me deposit Sperm into a the Blanket.

Name?

pics of the fat one tits plz

Sell the cow to a local farm and I guess I'll give the trap to Sup Forums for sharing.

I would get the fat one alone and sweet talk her on her back, and close my eyes, and smell her hair, and feel her big tits against me, and my tits against her, and break her in with my kitty kitty, I would smell her hair and cum in her in less than a minute, then I would just not talk to her after that, the other one I would ignore unless she was willing to wear a wig, but she looks like the type who dont shave her pits. I would not need the fat one like all christmas, just like, a minute or 2 is fine.

where can I find and marry this dyke

there like maggots, if you keep them in an air tight container they go dossile and sleep. If you leave just a pinch of air in the bag for them to breathe they become restless, and wriggle out the bag and all over the IBIS hotel in Shipley the night before you went fishing in the canal behind it.

I know, right?

starve the fat one until she's skinny and feed the skinny one until she's fat

I would pull down the skinny one into the bedding and let her remove my towels but if she kiss me for more than a few minutes I would shoot the Sperm onto my belly.

Who is this qt anyway?

hm... i don't know
i don't think getting over that down syndrome face is worth the reward =/

damnit if ure fat u should have big tits; no excuses

I would feed the skinny one to the fat one and then make an armchair out of the fatso

skinny ends up looking like this?

Now I remember her. She's with that fucking hideous red head. What shame.

But you can dream.

I know user, I know. It's just so sad.

use the right one for a sex slave that have only my cum and piss for a food source and use the left one mouth as a ass whip and her back as a footrest

Starve the fat one while force feeding the skinny one until 300lbs while making the fat one watch skinny ea

who's that?

Her name is Dylan Meconis. Hideous thing is her wife.

I'd keep them chained in the basement as sex slaves, and I'd break them thoroughly, until they're minds are so shattered I could build them back up however I wanted. Then I'd make them into perfect, loving, loyal slaves.

jesus...

kek'd

OMG obama shirt shes autistic that's to bad. I would have dumped the chunk quick like and feminized her, but now nope nope nope.

Dykeworld is weird like this

I would permachain the one on the right to my pleasure bed and rape every night until it becomes consensual. And I'd make ol' lefty do our laundry and dishes and shit.

Not the same user but I'd make her wear the shit Muslim bitches wear.

dynamite?

regift that shit

kill the one on the left, she'd cost too much to feed. Make the other do math.

/thread

Meh, I'd try fucking the fatty since I've never fucked one and I enjoy titty fucking--as long as no one ever saw me with her and I was still free to pursue other options.

Kinda cute. Would keep.

she needs titty implants and longer hair

Do your parents know you're gay?

Nice try nigger

what the shit?!
she deserved to be imprisoned and sexually tortured until she's liberated from her shitty beliefs and values
it's for her own good

Regift them.

Give the skinny jew away and keep that fat girl, I like my girls with some fat

rape the right kill the left
youtube.com/watch?v=44PDjTA6lyQ

Return to sender

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

i would use the fat one as a maid/cook/nanny..
and the other one..i dont know...she looks like she gives good head

Whatever they're comfortable with man.
We'd have our own rooms anyway, It's nice to have your own space.
So like, If they're down for fucking each other the sex would be a lot more organic between the three of us, sleep in the same beds.
Otherwise just alternate nights.

They know I've fucked dudes in the ass, It's not gay if you fuck them. or beat them up after.
I prefer ladies though, Smell nicer, Look prettier. More holes to fuck.
Less hairy, No tickly stubble.

>What do you do with them?

Leave them at the curb with my other trash for waste management to pick up.