7inches its probably not so have fun fucking yourself you gay ass

My advice is to GTFO faggot

Use lotion or oil, also post pics with timestamp

Be sure to do it in front of your father so he can finally die of shame

Definitely lost of lube

Anything else?

pics

Repent to Jesus, because that's a sin!

Srs advice... Don't use that one... If you loose it up in there you'll have to go to the er to have it pulled out... Use one with balls on it or some other type of flange that will help you keep enough of it outside your ass to get it out on your own

Listen to this fag

If OP fits all 7 inches their first time

This faggot knows what's up. Seven inches is for more experienced anal penetrators too, user. Practice makes perfect.

If his/her bowels aren't blocked, there will be no stopping it from going all the way in

Nah, he could just apend like 8 hours on the toilet passing his artificial robot dump

Not with that toy, that'd def give anal fissure before it passed... You'd do more damage to yourself, and spend more overall on doctors getting the fissures fixed than just getting it extracted

My advice is stop being a faggot and find a girl, throw that shit away

Also, always use a condom over your anal toys... It will save you lots of time cleaning and / or suffering thru diarrhea because you are using an unclean toy

Another good advice, some good fags here tonight

It really hurts, i used before a 4 inch hairbrush so i was thinkin i can handle this

Io ts not a bad idea to use condoms on vaginal Toys as well, bacteria and yeast can be bad if not properly sterilized between uses

If it hurts you are doing it wrong... Take it slow and relax... There's no need to be In A rush... You could do yourself a serious harm being too rough... anal Fissures, perforated bowels, lost Toys...

take pics/video and post them

Don't listen to these retards, the length doesn't matter.

Enema beforehand if possible, it helps so much.
Use enough lube, preferably silicon, more lube won't help it go in, you need to relax and stretch the hole first, just go slow.

my secret of real faggot is to use two differents lubs that are complementary : vaseline and a water based lube

Girth is more the limitation than length, unless we are talking about something ridiculous like a double headed dildo

Don't use vaso with condoms... You can mix condom with water and silicone based lubes though

Unless you WANT aids...

The "head" went in..
It hurts but i dont wanna pull it out

you can use vaso with candoms when it's for a dildo because the risk is not the same
Even if I would not take that risk with a real dick, if you doing it right, the candoms will not break

I suppose that is true, but as a general rule of thumb, especially when giving advice to potentially New or uneducated people... I like to always stress... Use condoms... And only use water and silicone based lubes... Because how you practice, is how you play

Rather than pulling it out... Push from inside, like if you are taking a poop as you gently tug...

Do it to it fucboi.

Diameter will be the issue, not length

Quit stalling and post pics u fag

ok sure, but for the wise user who are conscient that a real dick is not the same game, you can use a lot of fat lub as butter cream vaso (that are forbidden with candoms) and mix with water lub that are more sliding but less thick.
fisrt I finger myself with vaso
2nd I add water lub
3nd go crasy

Just use toy cleaner, takes one minute to sterilize.

All the way in

>enema first

Not really necessary. I've had anal with my gf and I'm a little over 7"
just make sure you poop an hour before, and try to squeeze it all out without giving yourself a hemorrhoid. Never had shit dick.

I make anal with my girlfriend who is not a big faggot and not do enema
sometimes the head of my dick touch the poop down the hall
Sometimes it's disturb me a little bit
But sometime I think that I will make chocolate with vanillia cream and I get exitied

It really is completely necessary. Doesn't just clean you out, also opens you up.

The smell of shit on a toy is an instant turnoff. Not to mention it can physically block you from fucking yourself if you "plung" a lot from your colon, which is very likely with a large toy like this.