Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I am new here. I have heard about this site from a friend. I just wanted to introduce myself :). I suppose I will post on 'random' first because... well I'm a bit random at times :P

So a bit about me,
My names John.
I like to play video games and walk my dog Cookie. I am currently a university student studying pure mathematics and I am really enjoying myself. I'm such a nerd :P

Anyways I look forward to hearing from you people.

PS. Go easy on me

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

Hiya :3

Hey John, nice to meet you.
My names Dane, and I hope you have a good time here. We are all very friendly and welcoming.

If you need help, just ask for Dane,

Stay random :P

@714973853

Hey Dane, thanks :)

You sick motherfucker, you can't just request that kind of crap here

congratulations you are officially a faggot.

@714973961

Haha very funny. But I don't suck cock ;)

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Seth Rogen

For starters, I would suggest watching threads and seeing how people react to what. Also, if you want to tag a specific person in a post, put 2 greater than signs and the number of their post. So If their post number is 001, you would put . You can also just click on their post number and it will bring up a reply prompt.

welcome to Sup Forums

It's this thread again

Ahh ok, thank you. That's much easier o/

You for real?

>>714974458
doesn't work

I was guessing that it was bait, but I took it anyways

Clicking on the numbers works for me o/

>>714974621
HOW??

WHAT THE FUCK
Op is literally my doppelganger

I have the same shit hair
The same shit round glasses
the same shit facial hair that doesn't like to connect at the mouth.
and god damn our ugly af giant noses.

Maybe try a hash at the end o/

Show me your face o/

#

i wanna pull those teeth out with pliers

#>>714974882
wow it worked

>>714974986
WTF

anyway lurk moar OP

try % at the beginning and end

Why..? they're normal..

No... a hash at the END of the number like #

It's not the @ symbol use >>

ok the faggotry has gone long enough
OP read this
Sup Forums.org/rules
and this
Sup Forums.org/faq

remember to be original and to LURK MOAR

OK John,
Seeing as you're new there are a few things you need to do to be legendary on Sup Forums.

1st is get a sharpie (felt board marker), stick it in your pooper, take a time stamped picture and post it in this thread.

2nd is a photo of you sticking poopy sharpie in mouth. Again photo with time stamp.

3rd is stick sharpie in cockeye with timestamped photo. Do this and you will be a god on Sup Forums.

hi Johnniee im new too!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!