Twf I let my bf dress up in my fucking lingerie despite it being the biggest turn off going only to find out he's...

Twf I let my bf dress up in my fucking lingerie despite it being the biggest turn off going only to find out he's texting men from cottaging. Co. Uk

What the fuck.

What do?

Sounds like you arent pleasing your boyfriend. Sorry for you to find out like this

This is is profile picture

After the shit he's asked me to do and I've done I find that quite offensive. But thank you for your feedback.

Like what have you don't for him?

fuck *done for him

This is something you just cannot provide for him. Im sure he feels terrible about it.

That picture was taken by me for just one example. I eat his asshole, I fuck his asshole with a strap on, which he sent me outfit buy. Not a problem but I'm starting to think maybe he's just... A fag

give me his kik

Out to buy*

I don't know his kik... Try notslad21?

Alright so basically I find that super hot, and that's basically my fantasy, so thank you for soaking my panties.

But getting real for a second: your boyfriend is probably bi/pan/whatever sexual. I'm in to wearing full lingerie and getting tied up while some dude pounds my ass, but I'm still very much attracted to women. You can't fault him for finding something hot.

However, it sounds like he's talking with guys behind you're back/without you consent, and that's not okay. Try talking with him about it. communicate that you're not comfortable with him doing that, and that you're actually pretty pissed off by it. And tell him that you won't stay with him if he keeps doing it.

Hope it all works out girl!

Are you the OPs boyfriend?

The guy I'm posting is my bf

I can completely understand that fetish shit, hey I've got some weird ones of my own, but not only do I not impose them on him because I know he's be uncomfortable, I don't then go doing shit behind his back abt it.

post more of this sissy fag

Your bf is 100% gay and will soon leave you for a man.

See... That's what I'm thinking

Need a new bf, OP?

Lmao if only it were that simple

Messages he's been sending

I assume you're not into that.
But OP, I may be a pussy but atleast I'd do anything you want me to do, I'd never cheat, not even with other guys.

Trust me it's simple.

Make him wear a chastity cage so he can't go and fuck whoever he wants. And start fucking other guys. Tell him that if he wants to go out and fuck other guys, then so can you

>Lmao if only it were that simple
It is, tbh.

Mm yeah but not without me fucking myself in the ass with debt as if I was to leave him I'd be living here on my own which I can't afford, and I know that neither can he. We basically need to move someone in as soon as one of us moves out for either of us to be okay

If your cock were bigger he'd be interested.

Worst thing about this is he fucking beat me up last night, and I've got to fester on the fact that he's got me with a hand that's probably had another mans cock in it just hours before.

What the shit, OP.
Why are you with this asshole?

I don't know. Life decisions... Bad life decisions?
I love(d) him

Have you tried pegging...

Okay what the shit he's hitting you? Go to the police and report it, go public with all the information. Then setc up a GoFundMe or something to help out with bills in the mean time

That's far too risky. And I know that whatever punishment he got, maybe jail time (doubt) probably community service. He will find and kill me.

You might have to move out of state/to the other side of your country. I know that won't be fun and it will be a lot of work, but nobody deserves to be financially and emotionally trapped in such an abusive relationship. If he's willing to hurt you this much, he's probably willing to hurt you more.

haha fucking out the dumb cunt as a little faggot, report the domestic shit to the cops. Ruin his fucking life, the kink shit is weird and whatever but you can deal with it, messaging other faggots online behind your back and domestic abuse can fuck off.

Straight ruin his fucking life he seems like a useless cunt.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT, OP.
ALSO KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
EITHER LEAVE THIS STUPID NIGGER OR STOP POSTING IN THIS FUCKING GAY THREAD.

EITHER WAY PLEASE KILL YOURSELF OR LET YOUR BOYFRIEND DO IT FOR YOU BITCH.

that's what you get for dating a faggot tbh

the warning signs were pretty clear, what the fuck did you think would happen?

Well actually he plans on throwing acid on me if I ever leave him

You are all so fucking gullible this whole story is bullshit.

Show spread ass and give kik

Yeah I've thought about it. Only I don't know anyone far away enough who'D be able to help me
I mean, I probably will do but its going to take some planning and back up planning

See the sad pathetic part of the story is that its not made up and I've come to Sup Forums to tell it

>move out of state/to the other side of your country

doesn't help much in uk where the 'other side' is an hours drive

Trudat

honestly, unless there's tits+timestamp I'll assume you're one of the regular faggots who post begging for public humiliation

Come here, i have an open room you could use but you better pay rent or give me love and sex.

Ouch. Well, I hope it works out. Contact family to see if you can get help, look online for help for abuse victims, there should be a lot. Look in to getting a restraining order, maybe even cosnider getting a concealed carry permit if you're in the US.

I really hope it all works out. No one deserves to deal with abuse like this.

I don't even know where to start. Only living family member I have is my dad, and he knows where my dad lives...

I want my woman to have me become her sissy bitch.. dressing up for her and eating her ass and pussy out while dressed up as a girl... maybe during or after another guy fucking her.

Op I would take you away from him
And take care of plus beat his ass for
Putting his hands on you like that!

Fair enough
Lol thank. I'm really kind of stuck tho

Gather evidence. Go to the hospital without him knowing whenever he beats you up. Get as many humiliating pictures of him as possible too, especially with his face on them, or at least if he's embarrassed by his fetish.

Then all you need to do is report him, he'll get arrested, and if he threatens you just tell him you'll send the pictures to his parents.

Op if you live in the USA I would move you with me help you get a job and shit just have to cut all contact from the faggot boy.

Your 'bf' sounds like he wants to be a bitch.. so make him one. Find a bigger, stronger guy.. and tell him the situation and that you want him to help you make your bf the bitch he deserves to be.

Just make a fake profile on FB as his perfect gay crush and lead him on and fuck his world.

That's funny I'd like to do that but her notice because I'm not allowed to have facebook on my phone...

Did he ever had gaysex or is his the fantasy that he wants to try it?
What about a threesome where he gets fucked? If he goes fully gay he'll leave you by himself.
If you cant afford to live alone then get a job, ffs.

which part of country do you live?

Are you tied to him somehow? Can't you leave his ass?

very dry nipples you are an embarrasment just let your bf e what he wants to do. STOP OPPRESSING HIM JEEZ. know your place slut get cucked

You should make him your bitch. Let a strong guy fuck his ass and face. Cage hum, try to take oer control.

Also, show us some more of you pls

Your other half can piss off, I wanna see more of you.

Yes, everyone in here wanna see you

>Your other half can piss off
This OP, if you catch me at the right times I would worship you, your bf is an asshole.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING TO OTHER GUYS YOU WHORE?!?!

test

im gucci

Yeah your bf is a closet faggot.....go find a real man

This.
>Crossdressing fetish is way more popular with bi and straight men than it is with gay men.
T. Gay man.

So first off when you read this and if this is legit which i highly doubt, turn off your fucking emotions off and think rational. 1. there are hotlines and sanctuarys where abused woman can go. if you pick one on the other side of the country no way in hell your "bf" will find you. 2. what makes you think if you leave and get a job and apartment somewhere else he will find you? he sounds like a whiny ass pussy bitch. is he some kind of clairvoyant who can magically just find you? is he an police officer or something? unless youre stupid and contact friends or family or use usrless shit like dating sites and fagbook how would he find you? protip he cant. i work in it and even with decent knowledge about the public system and networking its hard to find someone who doesnt want to be found if you only have private resources. 3. so what it comes down to really is that you are afraid for no fuckng reason and desperatly lie to yourself to avoid change. leave now and I 100% guarantee that you will live a happier life after that. not now but in a year or so when the dust settles. or you can continue to bitch and moan on Sup Forums while getting hoaxed in making nude photos of yourself you goddamn dumb bitch.

I love you.

wow OP those are all some pretty shitty circumstances

you need to get far away from him

i wish you the best

Snapchat me : AsvpAmnesia

if you stay with this fucking faggot who beats you then you are fucking DUMB. If you live near Hull I will beat the living shit out of this prick for free

You think?