Don't know whether to buy this dress or not...

Don't know whether to buy this dress or not. If you roll dubs and tell me why I should or shouldn't you can decide for me!

Show how you look with it off so I can have a comparison. We need to know if the dress complements or detracts from your natural beauty.

banangirl??!! is it really you??

buy it, nice tits, moar!

P still here? rolling for dubs, buy it!

Tits or gtfo

bananagirl is queen of Sup Forums

shame she vanished 2 months ago

quads win it OP! buy the dress

quads checked user! shame it wasn't a bananagirl thread she'd have shown her tits for quads for sure! lol

is OP dead? have you bought the dress yet? is bananagirl still alive? will Trump cause WW3? is Han Solo Lukes brother? why did you post a pic of banangirl from more than a year ago? are you bananagirl returned from the dead?

any point to this thread OP? decent cleavage btw any more pics of it?

rolling for the buy, OP will surely deliver something... oh, quads already had and OP didn't deliver, what a surprise

dubs you say? bored today so rolling even though OP won't deliver anything. Buy the dress OP

same tits OP?

well this thread has been a disappointment, thought bananagirl might have returned, but OP seems to have vanished. Come back bananagirl!

bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums

and her tits aren't that saggy really

summon bananagirl thread, if OP is really the person who was posting bananagirl before she vanished a few months ago post more!

OP has obviously died

will bananagirl ever return?

R.I.P. bananagirl

dubs and quads and OP doesn't deliver, or did he buy himself the dress?

queen of sag!