Feels thread?

Feels thread?

bump

I can never watch this movie, i love this movie but i can never watch it again i am going through the same thing like the main person in the movie but in the end there are no friends.... sometimes i feel like i want to blow my own head off

Friend I got very close with a couple months ago is hardly talking to me now.

Life is pain.

hi

39-tier here

Any bittersweet memories? That keep you up at night

Yeah I know what you mean, user. It's one of those movies that's supposed to make you feel grateful for the people in your life, but how are you supposed to feel grateful for something you don't have? Horseshit.
Yeah, people change. Does your friend have a particular reason?

They don't necessarily keep me up at night, but I do lose my appetite. I don't feel like eating at all right now.
I think so, but it seems a little petty, at least from my perspective. I've seen it from their perspective and it seemef kinda selfish to act the way they did after a very minor falling out. I'm worried about posting details on the off-chance they might be lurking, sorry... :/

Hows life going my fellow anons?
>Pretty shitty day, my day off and I ended up getting lost in my own thoughts. Thoughts of nothing more then trying to off myself again.

*seemed

It's okay user, I understand. Well maybe they'll come to realize that they're over-reacting. Have you tried reaching out to them again recently?

Bump.

yes. like 30 mins ago. They're on a separate thread elsewhere, so I know they're online, but I dunno if they have seen my message yet.

If they don't reply I'll wait a few days to try again. I don't want to come across as clingy

Good idea user, we'll have to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, why don't you just take a deep breath and try to cheer up a little? Maybe find something to laugh at or distract you for a while.

I practice trying to keep calm, but no matter what, that worry, that anxiety, is always there lying dormant...

I'm ugly and lonely and there's nothing I can do about it

Work on your personality and try to be healthier. Start to develop a small amount of confidence and nurture it until you become an ugly alpha. Women dig confidence just as much as looks. Make up in one area what you lack in another.