He looks like a generic Georgian tbqh

>manlet

lel

>White

No.

jantje sneeuw!

>5'7"
LMAO

How do you think Kit reconciles the fact that he's a 29 old man who works for millions and lives in the UK (rather than the US), eating fine food as his diet and fucking a physically perfect actress? For years he had to work menial acting jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a missed role.

Kit had a difficult life growing up--he is a manlet. His loving mother tried, but she placated young Kit with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Kit was able to cash in on. The constant success in his life shaped him as the opposite of a Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with training, education, real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the recommendations of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, oligarchies will succeed. Reflecting this, Kit only brings his designer clothes and handsome face to the table.

GoT uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then GoT keeps him around because he is the true main character. While GoTs has Dany as a terrible character, Jon remains the only main character to be worthwhile. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of D&D, encapsulated by their love of shitty fanfic and bad poosey.

Manlet and ugly face. But God tier hair make up for it. Hopefully he doesn't go bald like most brits.

I see guys like him all the time 2bh. He doesn't have the charisma either.

Look at all you faggots taking the bait, how retarded can you be, LMAOing at your life

He might be one of the shortest men alive

>girl at the bar thinks he looks like jon snow
youtube.com/watch?v=F3ngSIJ3CJg

this, only blacks are the real men

Nik is hotter i m o

L O N D O NNNNG
O
N
D
O
N

lol poor kit

what actress is he fucking?

literally ygritte

He's isn't exactly hot but he is cute. I thought he was boring the first 4 seasons, total vanilla protag. Kit has improved his acting and as a result the character of Jon Snow seems slightly more interesting. Still isn't a favorite but I dislike him less than season 1 so I guess this is progress.

t. vagina

>turk looking manlet

Nah

They should have swapped Robb and Jon's actors. The guy that played Robb is easier on the eyes and is a marginally better actor.

Yah

I liked that actor but he had really stiff vibes. Definitely not son of Targ/Stark vibes. The current casting is fine.

Kit looks like book jon though(except the eyes)

>except the eyes

what do book jon's eyes look like?

he doesn't have gloomy eyes. His eyes always showed determination.

I forgot the details if they were slanted or not.

>half Stark half Targaryen
>brown eyes

Starks in the show look like Turks

jon is not supposed to look targaryen, not in the books nor tv show.

as for the starks, don't they have the blood of the first men? they're supposed to look somewhat different than the rest of the houses.

Yo I ain't gay, but NCW is the best looking human being on the planet.

as someone who can't grow a full moustache too, he boosts my confidence.

my mum says I look like him :)

not when you find out how tall he is

>Kit Harrington
>white
He's also a manlet. Non-white manlets can't be Chads.

Fassbender

The KINGINTHENORTH

Too short, I would think.

he is also not a manlet, so that helps.

>Turks

Dude, stop it. You are the same faggot who is trying to push this meme and we can see it a mile away.

We get it, your Turkish, and you want to feel your race belongs to something special, but you will never be. Fuck off.

What's wrong with his face?

I'm a guy and a heterosexual, so I don't know what women find sexy, but I don't understand why people would be fawning over him when Jaime is in the show. Those facial genetics seem fucking god tier.