Found this usb with weird file names on it. Every time I try to open a folder this message pops up...what do Sup Forums?

Found this usb with weird file names on it. Every time I try to open a folder this message pops up...what do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could be a virus who knows

Can you try dumping it with something like win32diskimager and link it here?

looks like drive failure, throw it away or take it into magicdisc to see if it's just in a strange format

Rename them

This popped up when I tried...

The file called userkey.psw has me most intrigued. Also for some reason there's files for the Hopsin songs.

probably would have more to say about it.
If you're looking for serious info about it and don't mind waiting for a while for an answer, you can try .

>userkey.psw

Seems to be used to rest the password on a user (windows os).

This guy is right userkey.psw it used for resetting a login windows password.
The fucked up file names could be because they were originally written on Japanese or some other moon rune language that your computer can't reed.
This message shows up all the time if you change the file extraction under windows. Quit being a little bitch and click Yes.

Run it under Linux with some diskrepairing software. Dont trust Windows

Isn't it weird that it shows up on renaming a folder though?

user can you turn on "Show file extensions"? Maybe the folders are binded exes.

It looks like there was a dot in the folder name. Sometimes windows can get retarded with that message with odd filenames even on directories. Even if OP does click yes I give it 5 to 1 odds that it will throw another error and won't work anyway.

It worked...

I had to get on my phone and find this thread cause it instantly opened like over 9000 files and now my computer is bluescreened. brb kms

Well this thread was a he'll of a fuckin ride.

lurking

>Not doing this shit on a linux machine

OP here. Nothing seems to be working.

Lurking

You now have the stuxnet virus

idiot. see

I had (maybe a similar) issue with filenames, sometimes when a filename has trailing whitespaces and such, the filesystem literally cant handle it, so you cant delete open or rename the files with the normal explorer

I recommend downloading a tool that allows you to explore the folder using "network paths", this ignores the actual filenames and just handles the files themselves

no guarantee for success

Well, that explains what happened to my centrifuge

damn you and your weapons of mass destruction. Hope this was a lesson for ya' all.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.