Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FNBH9P3Aes
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpin with the finest beats my bruthas

mandatory

Future Sounds of London - LFO

5/5 should give u enough of an idea of what I want in this thread retards

Horrible shit, not psychedelic in the least.

"Hurrr clock sounds, so trippy"

hey man nice contrarianism but if you're sincere I feel bad for how much you're missing out

and time is a great song btw (assuming that's the one you're picking on), maybe if you could articulate yourself a bit better you could tell me why you disagree

thx for the recs other anons keep em coming

selected ambient works II was really good as well, ol' dick d james doesn't dissappoint

I don't know, I tried listening to Dark Side Of The moon at work and it bored the shit out of me. Pink Floyd to me is just another dad rock band.

give it another shot in a more immersive environment maybe, lights off kinda stuff.

I thought the same for so long, and I get that criticism often (like how I imagine genuine beatles fans must feel), but it's really good top knotch shit imo. Maybe I'm a little biased due to some crazy salvia trip while listening to comfortably numb though

tell me right now if this is just another parody BS type thing or if he's really using his talents

ty forgot about this gem

Captain need hearts trout mask replica

It's not any parody shit it's legit

Secret of Mana +

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FNBH9P3Aes

abundantly

considered posting

can't take this rec seriously bud

are you kidding me?!? Why because it's popular?

all kingston wall albums. 3 of them

Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort

That shit is standard and nothing exciting

fuckin niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

Arca - Mutant
Holy Fuck - Congrats
Battles - Mirrored

Not sure if this is anything like what you're looking for, but I nervously enjoyed them on acid a week ago.

Battles is so good

Boards of Canada