Korean girls bring back the thread edition

Korean girls bring back the thread edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute korean idol girls, and link your favourite korean music. No bullying allowed in this thread

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIMbQ-RGWA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that japan needs more takoyaki

Kim, please do not export sex offenders

>no subject

for fuck's sake kim you do this every time how retarded are you?

>no old thread
for fuck's sake kim you do this every time how retarded are you?

Sorry! I panicked since the thread dies while I was off at uni and I had to make a new one from my phone.

died*

ah, I need to calm down.

cp is slow today

>user, I have a lot of things to tell you and want to talk with you later

Wew lads what could this mean?

if you're gookanon she's just gonna tell you to stop messaging her about iu. If you're anyone else then you might be in here, bit of a weird way of setting it up though

I'm not gook user but it is a gook girl
Apparently she's out at the moment so it's not the best time to talk

So what happens here

oh well if she's a native asian language speaker then who the fuck knows what she meant by this, she might just want to tell you about the weather or a dog she saw today
also it's like 4am there what's she doing out

I know the op's a little unclear but we basically go on interpals and talk to people and qt foreign girls. Sometimes people end up fucking the grills that come to visit their country or vice versa, couple of blokes got married. For some of us there's no such luck and the best we get are nudes and conversations (or not), but it's still a way to pass the time

She's living in Europe atm

Honestly reckon the reason the threads been dead of late is that no one wants to cope with all the shit gookposting - that's why I've been avoiding them anyways

>tfw you spend all your day watching BJs on afreecatv

my life is meaningless

she is my favorite BJ

This. It's just one guy with a couple proxies posting about how it doesn't have a Korean gf every morning, noon, and night while posting random asian models.

Same, there's no point posting here right now. Let them die for a little and come back like they always do desu.

I'm too busy chatting with my qt tbqh with you lad

>2017
>Watching Afreeca tv

so what's trending these days ?

Idk
Afreeca tv nowadays is for Underage cucks or autists.
This dude is quite interesting tho
youtu.be/aIMbQ-RGWA0

t. Normie

> for Underage cucks or autists.
exactly who I am

I don't understand korean, I just watch big boobs' girls

>Koreans
>big boobs
lol what?

what happened to the girl in your picture?

Breast reduction taken too far. Had to be rebuilt almost from scratch using some duct tape. Gladly, worst Korea has best plastic surgeons.

slow day huh

I just got off the phone with my qt and she almost started crying halfway through which was pretty fucking awkward

is this the korean qt?

Yeah, I have no idea why but I feel kind of annoyed after that call
Anyway I won't blogpost too much

we are the only ones here buddy. Is she by any chance studying nursing?

Nope but I think I briefly talked to one on IP who is
I also know one who just graduated nursing

hmm, would you mind telling me the first two letters of their names? I am curious about how the one I used to talk to is doing.

The one on IP now is Chloe
The other one is Ch.....

ok that's not her, oh well. Why do you think your qt was close to crying? was she just overcome with emotions? maybe she's just excited since she would be visiting you soon

Nah she misses her family I think, I can't even tell if she's into me it's hard to read this lass
She was really tired and fell asleep on the phone which was cute though

Problem is I've been talking to her most days for almost a year so if I try make it romantic I'm worried it will kill the friendship if it backfires

damn, that IS cute. You should see how you guys get along when she visits, try to subtly get romantic and see how she reacts. best of luck though (even though I am still bitter that you won't set me up with her sister)

Yeah probably will do that

This thread is dead as fuck.

How do you guys view your messages without having to log into interpals every few hours.

Is there an app to see when you get messages?