Septics are all in bed lets UK the fuck out of Sup Forums

Septics are all in bed lets UK the fuck out of Sup Forums

Drinking Stella paid for from my benefits
while the wifes out working
priceless

yes im samefagging but this shit board has no edit to add anything so...

Fuck the UK. So cucked to Muslims you will offering your first daughter to them so they don't blow up your cities.

i am the kaos. i am the almighty. i have returned from my slumber because you have summoned me. i put all of you on notice. my power is reaching out to you. you cannot escape. your age is at an end. mine is just beginning.

We kill British soldiers for fun not political gain. Tiocfaidh ár lá

Fuck the UK

Bog brained murphys aren't people

Nice 1 captain potato

There's a reason why there is no British troops in Northern Ireland, it's hazardous to their health. Fuck the UK

haven't had much fun for the last 20 years have you

It's a bit of an empty statement when the photo shows the entire GDP of pogue-town.

Is it not because Ireland is shit?

U forgot us Germans, Insel-Affe

M8 that pic is from Argentina which has nothing to do with muslims.
We literally had a full-blown air/land/sea war with them over the disputed Falklands islands, it's not surprising that they hate the UK.

Equal rights and very little oppression? Yes we have. The revoluation isn't finished tho, Tiocfaidh ár lá but i speak for everyone when I hope it's a peaceful move

Germans are better than the Irish. At least you know your place. Paddy is all uppity cos he bought a computer not made of potatoes and alchoholism

BLITZKRIEG !

>pic not related to Muslims
Happy?

muslims
>pic is from South America

I hope it's deeply unpeaceful and all the ungrateful pogues are destroyed, and the earth of Ireland salted- so no fth can grow there again. Plz die u disgust me.

Make England Great Again.

Scots used to be tough but now they're pussies and can fuck right off.

Jolly good show wot

Okay come over and here and do it bitch, I'll blow your kneecaps into orbit

MEGA

The US will help you do it.

GUSTAV SAYS HELLO BRITFAG,

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Let's roll bro.

Blow my kneecaps after you're done blowing your dad. Fuck off bog brain.

>pogues
Not the pogues \b\ro Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without them

You guys need a leader who believes in your own country.

It's pretty weird that this seems to be a 'racist' or 'xenophobic' idea.

Of course I hate all english, they are disgusting cunts, but I hate welsh too, cunts. That filthy welsh pig tongue they speak sickens me.

We had to kill lots of you to get your cunt queen out of here. You have a queen, lol

Every Irish person is happy to die, as long as he has met his quota of dead brit cunts. Lucky for us you are pussies and it's easy.

You're farting into the wind and don't even know it. Stay confused retard.

Play nice and we'll make a huge UK + US bilateral deal. Cheap Jags for amerifats, cheap fords for UK cucks. Reduced immigration. Rationalized regulations.

Your better part checking in here, how's it feel knowing United Ireland will never happen. Chucky Ar la all you want tards. You lost.

A middle class American can buy a boat like this. And cruise it around the inter-coastal waterway. Or maybe to the Bahamas. Or Mexico. If we need to go to Australia we get the boat hauled on a freighter for about $700.

Englishmen used to be able to do this kind of shit. To this American, it seems like you've given up on adventure or even benign intervention.