If you don't sink piss with the boys you are a poofta faggot. Who here loves piss ups with the boys?

If you don't sink piss with the boys you are a poofta faggot. Who here loves piss ups with the boys?

YEAH THE FUCKIN BOYS SINK PISS PUNCH DARTS OR DIE CUNT

Yeah this cunt right here knows his shit

tfw dogged by the boys and now have no mates so I sink piss alone waiting for death

Its monday night, I start work in a few hours and I'm pissed as fuck. the propper way to be I reckon boys

IF YOU DONT [PICK UP A SLAB EVERY OTHER WEEKDAY YOUR A SOFT COCK WHO DOESNT DESERVE MATES

Nice double trips on time mate

SMASH A CARTO OF VB OF ILL FUCKING MD ON YOU LIKE NED KELLY DOES BANKS YA FAT BOURGEOIS FAGGOT

the boys will love ya if you punch enough darts and sink engouh piss mate

why aren't you with the most rootable moles in the world ya bloody cunts?

Ya a poofta or something?

you fucking what cunt you probably sip ciders and fancy yourself a hard cunt but got no boys you degenerate nigel no friends freckle fart rent boy

blah blah blah maghte bleh bleh bleh we wuz ned kelly bler bler bler

It's like tryin to figure a whole new fuckin language with you shits, we should've let the abbos kill off the lot of you

ITS NOT GAY IF THE BOYS ARE WEARING NED KELLY MASKS

SHOULD HAVE LET NATURAL SELECTION KILL YOU OFF YOU SEPPO

Mate our piss and darts killed off the abbos

I'm guessing 15-16 years old,,,, GTFO and go back to school!!

That makes no sense. Retard alert.

Go guzzle some cum faggot!!!

In murrica, niggers are niggers.
In strays, whites are niggers.

That sucks, I have no work for the next 3 weeks. But I kinda want to work as I need the money.

I bet you haven't even sunk a carton of VB in your life cunt.

YEAH FUCKIN OATH SINKING PISS WITH THE BOYS IS WHAT I LOVE FOR. FUCK NIGEL NO FRIENDS SEPPO DOGS

I love it when aussies chime in.
It makes me realize how utter shit British colonization could have gone for us.

In straya every one is a nigger cunt.

IF YOU ARENT AUSSIE YOU CAN MUNCH ON FAT ONES BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE BOYS TO SINK PISS AND PUNCH DARTS WITH

THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

YYYYYYEEEEEAHHHHH THE FUCKKIN BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When god created 'straya he gave us piss, darts and THE FUCKIN BOOOYYYSSSS CUUUUNNTTTT

OZZY OZZY OZZY

OI OI OI

GET A REAL JOB YA DOLE LOVIN FAGGOT

Oh fuck off ya dog cunt. Stop giving Aussies a bad name with your constant fucking drinking you fucking deadshits.

IF YOU ARENT AUSSIE AND SINKING TINNIES WITH THE BOYS TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF MATE

This cunt knows what's good.

YEAH THE FUCKING BOYS DRINK PISS WITH UR MATES OR DIE CUNT THATS THE THE WAY IF YOU FONT YOUR A FUCKING CUCK MAGGOT WITH NO BOY BOYS VB AND CHAMP RUBY IS LIFE NIGEL NO FRIENDS CUCK BOY

facepalm.jpg

I LOVE ME SOME AUSSIE PUSSY

I will kick your face cunt

I actually have a job that pays way more than the dole would ever pay you.

WEW LADS YEAAAHHH THE BOYYSSS UP THE LADS CUNT FUCK THE JACKS WHOS UP FOR SHOEYS CUNT

YOU'SE FUCKS ARENT EVEN TRUE BLUE CUNT IF YOU HAVENT SUNK PISS, MADE A BOAT AND SUNK PISS WHILST FLOATING DOWN THE YARRA ALL WITH THE BOYZZZZZ CUNT FUCK YEAH NAH BUT YEAH FUCKING YEAH BUT NAH MATE

HEROWEEN fuck yeah nahhh mate

FUCKIN OATH CUNT SHOOEEYSSSS FOR DAYS YOU HAVE YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER FELLA

There's this cunt who works at the bottle-o. I always call him mate

Tryhard daros in here or what

Give the bitch a tongue punch in the fart box.

Fucking suck my off ya fucking mole. Tell ya mates that if they don't fuck off I'm going glass the fucking cunts. Fuck you cunts. You're dead now cunts. Nah fuck ya's.

Daros?? You mean deros you fuckin septic cunt?

The boys at the tobacco station know me by name

No you wont. You are too busy downloading skyrim mods and shit posting on Sup Forums

Fuckin septics all over this thing aye cunt

Best thread of the week

Fuck off you wanker or I'll bash the fuck out of you m8

Fuckin seppo shit dog

To all non aussies who wanna talk shit. Go find your own continent and then come back and shit talk ya rat dog wankers

All americans are rat dogs

Actually im aussie, faggot.

Dinky di, true blue ocker ozzie etc.

Doesnt change the fact that you are a shitposting shit cunt.

Well fe fi fo fum I smell a cunt who likes cocks up his bum

Hope you try, could use a laugh you unco cunt

seppo confirmed

That's cos you're a dying breed

If ur not foreign at the very least youre a queer who doesnt SINK PISS NO WORRIES WITH THE BOYS DOWN THE PUB MATE

Fuck off you faggot cunt. I bet you're some filthy fucking wog. Refugees aren't allowed in this thread you spaghetti eating cunt

UP THE LOCAL FUCK YEAH THE BOYSSSS

YYYYYEAAHHH THE FUCKIN BOYS IF YOUR A SEPPO DOG YOU HAVE NO BOYS YA FUCKIN WANK GET A A CONTINENT THEN COME TALK SHIT YA PUSS

Kek

NAH FUCK OFF DOG I HEARD YOU DOGGED YA THE BOYS FOR THE MISSES LAST NIGHT

Fucking check out all the dubs m8 ay

YEAH THE GETS

WHAT DID YOU FUCKIN SAY CUNT SQUARE UP FAGGOT THE BOYS ARE ONTO YOU YA CIDER DRINKING PISS POOR AMERIFAT CUNT

theboyslightup.mp3

OH MAH GOD? ARE YOU LEBONESE BRO? OH MY FUCKING GOD I SWEAR TO GOD ALLAH IF YOU'RE A LEBO COME WITH ME WE'LL GO GRAB A KEBAB CUZ THEN DO DOUGHIES IN THE PARKING LOT BRO AY?

workinclassman.mp3

YEAH FUCKING BARNSEY M8

Lost my friends too
Spent every weekend getting drunk with the fuckers
Now spend every weekend getting drunk by myself and a few beers in the week days

thehorses.mp3

FUCKKKKINNN YEAH WHERE THE GOON AT AY?

Daryl Braithwaite - The Horses - YouTube

how does ya lose ya mates?

by doggin em i reckon

ken oaf or maybe gave ordinary head. mates give good head

true mates suck dick

>mfw dawns on me i have a drinking problem
>still get a 6pack after work
last weekend i got blackout drunk at the pub and went back the next day for a quiet 6 middies on karaoke night
should really just buy a slab tbh, 60 bucks is a stretch though, i dont make a whole lot of money

As a 1st Gen from English parents, I approve of this thread.

Also, STRAYA CUNT FUCK OUTTA HERE M888

I fucking hate Australians.

from Canada.

Going sideways in the commodore straya

>first gen on my dads side
>pure blood scottish on my mums
yes i drink a lot and get sunburnt a fuckload
also have that half ranga gene that makes my beard redish but hair brown

For what reason, friend?

pissing, standing next to your mates? kinda gay

whats punch dart? assfucking?

you goddamn gay fuckers

rude as hell. they call everybody a cunt.

Listen mate. Youre no cunt. The only cunts i call cunts are sick cunts. Youre a soft cunt, mate.

Youve never had a piss up with the boys?? The only way you get to know a cunt is by punchin darts with em. Maybe even puch each others darts if youre close cunts.

fuckn oath cunt
why you so offended by just a word

>drives into bottle-o 'ay cunt how the fuck are ya' - 'fuckn oath mate not bad what ya after' - just a slab of gold mate heres a fifty

ill only punch a dart if its a trap, that mate stuff sounds gay

can't wait for the weekend the fuckin quad drop bikkies cunts

weekend to*

Poofta

you're not one of the boys unless you shelve a pinga up your mate's ass with your tounge

A dingo ate my mates

Punchin darts means to suck on some fags