Ask a 21 year old male who has never orgasmed and never will be able to anything

Ask a 21 year old male who has never orgasmed and never will be able to anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L7OurAe4M5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must suck jerking off you virgin

Medication issues?

I guess, you cut your own dick off

Must be it

Not on any medications at the moment. I came off them because they had no effect. I think the main cause is an awful circumcision job.

Might as well, and then feed it to the dog

Have you thought about restoring? Have you talked to your doctor? Has this changed your view of your parents or anyone else?

This might help
youtu.be/L7OurAe4M5I

No chance for restoring. There's nothing left to work with. Honestly I'm a little disappointed in my parents as the family isn't religious at all, however I can also understand that at the time is wasn't entirely understood that this could be an effect. Being socially anxious and not wanting to live would also play a part, but I don't think it plays much of it.

Holy shit bro, same here. I'm 28 and never had an orgasm. I thought I was the only guy on the planet like that at one stage. It's so rare, and nobody understands how frustrating it is.

It's possibly a lot more common and just not talked about.

3rd one right here

Wow that sucks man, really sorry to hear but don't give up hope. Medically we're making leaps and bounds technologically especially in nano-tech and rebuilding or even completely designing neuralnetworks. There is hope for your dick in the near future!

Depression and other psychological issues can actually cause anorgasmia and anhedonia. Those in turn aggravate the depression. While an extreme circumcision might be a factor, you probably should seek treatment for the depression. It is treatable.

Not OP, guy #2 here. I've been getting treatment for depression for like 10+ years. Antidepressants can also cause anorgasmia, so it's kind of like fucked if you do fucked if you don't.

I took treatment for the depression for a good 5-6 years in my teens and nothing worked, no medications or therapy, and I tried a lot. After that space of time I dropped all of it because it was just wasting money that wasn't mine. I will research those terms thank you. :) I don't think I'm treatable, I think it's too far gone now.

Your get is included in the get compilation thread
Thanks for participating!

Ever tried butt stuff?

Have you tried ECT or rTMS? I got ECT a few years ago and I think that really helped. rTMS is a new treatment and is rather expensive, but it's meant to really help with depression.

No. I've heard before that prostate stimulation can be good but honestly not my thing.

Nope, but I doubt it would help.

I have no idea what either of those are, it's been a fairly long time. I'll do some Googling cheers.

SSRIs can do that. If it's an issue you should bring it up with your psychiatrist so they can adjust the dose or switch medications.
There's no case of depression that's too far gone.

Good luck with the transitioning I guess?

It could. If the problem is purely physical, ie, the nerves in your penis are so damaged you can't feel anything, prostate stimulation should step neatly around that.

If your girlfriend has to poke you in the ass every sexytime to make you come does that make you a faggot? I'm confused.

Half faggot at worst. An orgasm's an orgasm, man.

Bi fag here. Anal is the way to go. I have way better orgasms from getting fucked than from fucking. Multiple with no refractory period. Give it a go OP.