Sup Forums I have a sharp pain on the left side of my body underneath my rib cage and around my lower back and side...

Sup Forums I have a sharp pain on the left side of my body underneath my rib cage and around my lower back and side area. What's wrong? Am I dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situs_inversus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could be appendicitis user

Hopefully, you are.

>What's wrong?
Cancer.
>Am I dying?
Yes.

That's what my mum said.
>inb4 virgin basement dweller

That's your liver.
Medications/alcohol?

More symptoms would help but sounds more like a kidney stone. Start drinking water, soak in a hot bath and hang on for the ride. Shit hurts

probably some kindey problem, appendix, and gall bladder are on the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

But your Appendix is on the right side...

Did it just start? Only happen when you breathe in?

appendicitis causes pain on the right side of your body, atleast it did when i had, probs go to the doctor and not Sup Forums

If you have a kidneystone and you drink more water the pain will only increase...

I don't fucking know Jesus that's why I asked you fags.

Gas pain. Sit less.

Maybe a pancreatitis?

>liver
>left side

Nah, op prolly has an infected heart muscle, but we can't be sure, he was not talkative on details

Not on meds and very rarely drink alcohol.

Maybe you should visit your local doctor?

Any organ can be on the opposite side of the body compared to the normative positioning.

Are kidney stones genetic? Most members of my family have had them.

Noooo....oooooo?

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, organs being on the wrong side happens in about 0.01% of patients. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situs_inversus

There's a slight pain when I breathe but its more when I touch it or move rapidly. Not a muscle problem because I haven't done anything to strain myself.

Fugg, yeah he said left, my bad.

Do torso stretches, see if the pain persists. If so, see a doctor you stupid cunt don't ask Sup Forums for help.

Yes the pain will increase but also get the stone moving through the ureter. The reason for soaking in the hot bath is the heal helps dilate the vessel to make the passing both easier and less painful. Assuming the stone is small enough to be passed in the first place.

If a kidney stone the pain would come in waves.

There is something called situs inversus but is extremely rare.

From what my doctors tell me, yes.

There is also something called dumbus postorus and it happens often.

OP here. It's nearly 12am so I obviously can't go to the doctors. If it gets worse I'll go to the hospital. I've taken some painkillers and I'll see how that works out. Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro's!

To dissolve the kidney Stone you should trink something like bleach.

Not all the time. Ive had 18 "episodes" of kidney stones in the last three years. Pain comes on early in the am as back pain and by lunch im in the er pissing blood and begging for morphine. Shit sucks ass and the docs cant figure out why i get them so much.

Flow max works really well!

Go make a poopie, honey.

Well at least you're a keyboard warrior besides your job at Burger King, good for you

I'am working at subways, faglord.

Your get is included in the get compilation thread
Thanks for participating!

Your appendix isn't on the left side of your body.

Probably a muscle, your intercostal muscles probably are having trouble if you've got some fat.. I have the same issue.

If it's an acute pain, go to the hospital. If it's on and off, just see if it gets better, try stretching a bit.