New to Sup Forums

new to Sup Forums
long time lurker, but im posting.
at least 2 of my ex's will see this. maybe my friends idc.
tied a noose with a tutorial off youtube, i've attempted 3 times. i hate myself. im a tranny. im also transphobic. the last time i tried to electrocute myself. nsw australia. mum stopped me and the other 2 my ex stopped me but they were shitty attempts... using my nails to cut through my arms because im scared of blades.
me in the pic btw.
there's a structural beam just outside the front door, i also live near a train station but im not okay with putting that on the driver. my mum or step dad who gives me shit because he's transphobic too, will find me in the morning.

give me motivation, i still have doubts and are close to not doing it. ill be back here again in the future, this desire pops up too often for me to survive long.

bump

Damn. Can't tell you life's gonna get better, dude, honestly. But if you're not a piece of shit, you probably care about your family and the people who love you. They'd be crushed, so don't kill yourself for them. Don't be selfish like that. Half the faggots on Sup Forums are the same way.

Don't do it user, seriously there's so much to live for and see in the future. All kinds of possibilities, I know you're feeling down right now, but you never know what's around that corner. I was really depressed once, and I mean REALLY fucking depressed, for like a whole year straight. This isn't a copypasta btw... just letting you know it's okay to be trans. I want you to understand nobody is normal. We are all crazy, or fucked up in some way or another, and we have this in common. So just relax, and stay around.

i thought Sup Forums would talk me into it this is shit.

If you're still living with your parents don't do it. Save up move out venture on your own and you'll find you'll be a lot happier. If you're still thinking about doing it after like5 years on your own then shit or get off the pot

Seriously though, same guy as the /REALLY fucking depressed reply/

I'm telling you, for a fact, things WILL get better. It's not worth it to just off yourself.

Life will kill you eventually. So don't cut it short.

i took up smoking even though i have the highest risk of cancer in my family for that reason

Take your cloths Off you look hot

Nice ... And cock with bra on ?

This is your ex.
I still love you and i miss all the time we used to spend together. If this is realy you please give me a call its all i want in the world.

Sup Forums only talks the naive and most stupid, obnoxious fucks into it, tho it has a soft spot for traps apparently, fucking Sup Forums and their traps, they turned me into a leg fetishist.

mlem

Nice I'd punch your cock

Nice little tits you got

girl or boy?
if boy, you blocked me fag.
if girl, ofc i want you back. she's a manipulative cow why dont you see it.

Stop being a tranny. Maybe that will help?

It clearly isn't making you happy.

i see a vagina, or someone mentions periods and i remember im born male and want to kill myself. fuck off.

Be a man you fucking fairy

Pinch nip a and show cock