Sup Forums you ever given hitchhikers a ride? If so was it weird? I've wanted to but neve have...

Sup Forums you ever given hitchhikers a ride? If so was it weird? I've wanted to but neve have, just to meet a random person who would be willing to actually be a hitchhiker. I drive a lot 4 to 5 hr trips on the weekends so i run into them a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They never ever look like this haha

Anyone?

I picked up two slav girls ones. driving from Oslo to Bergen - Norway. I got to listen to alot of weird polish techno.

Haha thats why i want to pick people up, mostly native Americans and hippy white poeple on my drives

I used to when I was driving trucks, but the company didn't approve, and the dashcams they installed cover the cab as well so It's not an option anymore.

Most were okay.

Thats so cool, i would love that job. Im always in a struggle between curiosity and caution lol

I pick up hitch hikers all the time. Usually just burnt out meth heads tweeking across the country side.

See thats what i dont want, meth heads and junkies in general talk so much bs

Well, they can't all be slutty coeds and world class poets and bards.

I hitchhike sometimes and I pick up hitchhikers.
I've never had a problem but I also carry a knife at my belt everywhere I go. Had somebody try and tell me I owed him sex for it once but I just laughed and got out of the car. Other than that I had no issues whatsoever.

Did it once when I was 16. Said he had a gun and made me drive him to a trailer where he broke the window out and robbed the place.

I drove off the second he got out of the car. Don't pick up people that's my advice.

id fuck a hiker
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGWdVfHvzU

I pick people up if i can. I I once picked up 4 christian "kids" (15-19 maybe) they were so annoying i dumped them off in the middle of nowhere

Pretty frequently.
It's usually just someone in a jam of some sort. (Car's broken. Got to get to work. Whatever.)
I've learned some people literally go everywhere via hitching. Strikes me as risky but I admire the fact that they have such loose schedules.
You get some weird stuff on occasion.
Couple of legitmately crazy people. But not dangerous.
I've been offered drugs and head as remuneration. (Accepted both).
The girls are much more daring in pairs.
Never a bad/dangerous experience.

I've been picking up hitchhikers for years. Mostly it's just people needing a ride. A few times it was girls who ditched the BF, a kid skateboarding Across the US, some shady fuck who offered me pills for the ride which turned out to be morphine. Only two times did I get any sexual favors from it. Once I got a bj from a drunk chick who had been dumped on the side of the road, and another girl was my fuck buddy for a 24 hour drive from CT to FL. Neither were hot, but FL girl was young and sucked my dick in almost every state we drove through.

I have on one occasion, and i would definitely do it again. I just don't see many hitchhikers in Illinois.
They were two hippie chicks who were traveling to Oklahoma to start a self sufficient farm.

When i was a truck driver i picked up hitchhikers all the time. Only one time ended in sex and it was my one and only threesome with two girls. All the other times with was burned out hippies talking about old times. Sometimes it was junkies but they never gave me trouble. If i was driving again i would still pick them up. It gets lonley on the road.

Yea i dont want a cheech and chong moment either.

All good stories, id never hitchhike unless a last option.. but i might do it once i get my concealed permit. Like i said mostly natives on my route they usually have guns

I hate hitchhikers. I really really hate hitchhikers. I fucking despise hitchhikers. They will all die in a fleshy pile of blood and shit.

>i run into them a lot.
Did you hurt them?

Only when they walk towards my headlights