>Ignore her
>She approaches later on
>Asks me if I'd like to go for a walk and chat a bit
>Sure, why not

>Leave at 10PM
>We keep talking till 5AM
>Pretty fun
>Keeps getting closer
>Keeps complaining about how much her mosquito bites itches, grabs my hand and puts it on her leg so I can feel the bites

>Next day
>Tells me a story of how she caught her friend fucking in the toilets of the camping
>She found out by the clapping sound they were making
>We use that clapping shit as a joke
>I think to myself she must want me to fuck her in the toilets or something
>Night comes
>We talk again
>She falls asleep on my chest while I caress her softly

>5AM again

>CONTINUED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYwNYMF7Mh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Next day
>Decide I should push it a bit
>While she is acting like she's sleeping on my chest again
>I kiss her
>No reaction
>Get a bit touchy
>No reaction
>As soon as I get close to her parts
>She rejects

>Just leave it be

>Last day on the camping

>After talking for a bit
>I make my move again for sex
>She refuses
>I insist
>She asks where?
>I say ''In the toilets, just like your friend''
>She says ''no way''
>I grab in my arms and commence carrying her to the toilets while she giggles
>Midway there she gets a serious look on her face and tells me to drop her
>I do

>I tell her I don't get why she seems so receptive, yet she's so unwilling to go any further
>Doesn't give me an explanation
>I think, fuck it I'll just go to sleep
>We walk towards the camping tenth
>Midway there she throws me against a pillar in the outdoor BBQ place
>Starts looking deeply into my eyes
>Starts kissing me
>Licking and biting my neck
>No fucking way bitch, I am in control here.
>I grab her
>Do the same shit to her
>She refuses???

>I am confused as fuck
>Asks me to walk her to her tenth
>Final goodbye

>She leaves the next morning and I am left confused as fuck as to what the fuck just happened
What's the issue, is it me? Am I simply not attractive enough to get passed cuddles and kisses, or what? Are women just crazy?

">Do the same shit to her"
there you fucked up...
don't do the same shit as women do
to answer your question: yes women are crazy, but once you know it, its fine

Yeah well, I am not into girls doing shit to me while I sit idly be. I like being the one in control, so if that's what the wanted she can go fuck herself.

Dude! She's had a cock and didn't want to show you. You ate gay and have AIDS now. Bye forever.

Nah, I got my hand under her panties. Before she moved away to let me know she didn't want that, I got to touch her labia a bit.

No dicks in here.

maybe she just wanted to start the game by herself, you started too soon

Doubt it.

I think she was just a whore craving attention, and once she got that she just wanted an easy way out, but kissed me and all that shit of out pity or remorse. Who knows, fuck that whore.

Skankhunt42? is that you?

No, and I don't know who that is.

Con dude

Nigga you an insecure little faggot.

Yeah, I am. Had gynecomastia my entire teenhood and I still have it. Still though, I didn't let it stop me from trying.

I don't enjoy being played around with.

>gynecomastia

You should kill her.

Bitch please, so does every fat fuck on this goddamn board, instead of anonymous it should say robert paulson, cos of all the bitch tits in here.

That's no excuse for failing to get laid because she wanted to be in control.

im guessing she is one of the dominant females. they like to lead, do things when they want, etc

the real reason you fucked it up is because you're gay. you have sexual fantasies about men fucking you in the pooper.

I am not fat

>6ft
>160lbs
>14%bf

I don't enjoy sex where I am not in control, so fuck her anyhow.

Nice projection, if any is because she had no hooves. What a whore.

she was on the rag

You didn't do anything wrong, she's a dominant female that wants to take the lead of a man, rather than a typical submissive female. I've met a few women like that before.

>not just letting her blow you and ride your dick because "MUH PRIDE/MASCULINITY! I MUST BE THE ONE IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES!"
user pls.

Are you TheLegend27?

Well that's the way I am, and I am not willing to change that anytime soon. I like submissive females.

>not fat
>posting on user board
Fatty you might as well have posted the Navy Seal meme.

Because you're a gay fatty.

>Implying I have anything to prove to you

Might as well start dieting, fattie.

Probably had her period and was to ashamed to tell you.

Could be, I wouldn't had cared.

You done goofed, OP, and you'll regret it forever.
I always wanted to (and still do) fuck a chick in the showers at Eurocamp in Normandy/Brittany when I used to holiday there as an adolescent.

>Implying you claim to be not fat
>Implying I care about my weight
Kiddo you one gay ass fatty.

It's been 5 months. Still not regretting shit.

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have posted about it.

I do roids, you fuckhead. Pic related is my OC from a month ago.

Now fuck off.

I have never not been at the dominant role, even with females that describe themselves dominant. They love to be fucked like a little whore. To be a cum slut, and fucked like fuck meat.

Don't give me wrong. I don't think less of them, and I'm very respectful. I'm just not ever going to let them be in charge. I do love when they try to fight back though. That gets that animal juice flowing!

Kek this. OP you homo. Declining sex because of dominance. Seriously you wouldn't have to lift a finger and just enjoy it while she goes all-out on your dong and you're just like Nah i'd rather do it myself then. You are the epitomy of faggotry.

Almost always girls expect guys to be disgusted by it so they come up with all kinds of schemes to keep it hidden. Ultimately you could blame it on jews or catholics.

I don't. I've posted about it because I'd like some clarity on what the fuck happened. Also making time so I can go lift weights after eating lunch.

ooohhhh you were castrated, hence the bitch tits.

Nah, I think the real story here is that you both are fucking gay ass fat pieces of shit that never got any pussy and the idea of women dominating you, like they have been doing your whole life makes you hard as fuck, and you're just jealous I didn't exploit your fantasy.

If you're castrated, you generate no testosterone, therefore you don't aromatize any test into estrogen either to get any tits. So your theory is fucking bullshit.

eunuch rage

>didn't get laid because of your fragile masculinity
>calls them jealous

Right

except for the hormone replacement that goes with it. . .

Haven't you ever seen Sup Forums meetups? Most of the people are on the opposite end of the scale, malnourished little twigs.

Most of those are either proxies for the fat fucks that cant get themselves out of the house or are the exception that proves the rule.

I wonder what went through OP's head typing this shit here. What did he expect from us?
Also... Refusing consequence-free sex because dom/sub status. what the shit, asswipe? Are you retarded or something, lay back, relax, have girl ride you for your pleasure, close your eyes, imagine she is your sex slave or simply - he, whatever floats your boat, and have awesome story about how you fucked hot French chick. Now what you got? Dom pride and some beta-ass story. End yourself ASAP.

No, shut-in nerds are just as likely to go either way, is all.

>>I grab in my arms

kek'd

>you're a faggot
Said the dude who didn't have sex and whose ability to read women is so shitty he has to ask people on Sup Forums.

Btw most of the time i tie my gf up and spank the everliving shit out of her. And sometimes it's her turn to take what she wants. switch relationships are god-tier. Sex never gets boring.

Lift weights, sure and I'm a agency spy tracing IP's to gather intel on certain individuals that like to frequent anonymous sites.

How you posting here makes time for you to go lift weights?

Thats your problem. You're a fucking control freak and lost your chance of ever getting laid

Entertainment, which I got. I don't take anything said here personally. Time to lift is now, I'll be back in in 40 minutes if this thead is still on,

>Implying I am a virgin

Maybe you were too rough on her when you tried it back?

Lift weights = code for, I need to go to the toilet so am gonna have to lift my flab rolls so they don't get all shit smeary again.

Well it sounded like you were jeez
Maybe she already had a boyfriend

nah I think this is a case of "she"

Chicks do get very horny on their period

The implication being made is that "she" is either made up or male. . .

>can't get off unless you have complete and utter control of the girl you're fucking

You're a rapist in training bruh.

>muh muh muh masculinity

haha so true
Theres a fucking difference between being in control and being dominant in bed op

Back.

>You're a rapist in training bruh.

If I wanted to rape her, I could have done it. I am not a psycho.

>Theres a fucking difference between being in control and being dominant in bed op

I'll express my sexuality however I please, I am not going to do something I am not into just because ''Dude, sex lmao''. She's into submissive betas? good for her, I like submissive women instead. No woman has control over me.

Damn, I love that feeling of contempt and chillness after lifting heavy shit.

I like waiting one hour after having lunch before I go exercise.

More will come, specially when I start bulking heavy on roids.

Hallo, FBI.

Different situation, we both knew we were only going to see each other for 4 days.

>Implying Eunuchs get approached by qt french girls you try to ignore

Aha

I always blame the joos.

how about no sex as a result of your behavior? you enjoying that?

As long as I keep true to myself, idgaf. I could always go to a barn and fuck a horse if I need it that badly.

Shit like this don't bear thinking about....it is the wrong tool for the job.

Be grateful you didn't get Herpes or worse, and weren't assaulted by everyone from her village.

>Be grateful you didn't get Herpes or worse, and weren't assaulted by everyone from her village.

Oy vey, she was a real french girl. Not a rapefugee.

we get it, you have aspergers and like things your way its not a problem. we are all the same here.
But what Im saying there is a big big difference between control and dominant.
She was just trying to play around with you, you might of gotten a fuckin blowjob she sounded periody

>>She refuses???
>>She leaves the next morning and I am left confused as fuck as to what the fuck just happened

at least you are one of the few persons who experienced the hardcore version of FRIENDZONED

youtube.com/watch?v=xYwNYMF7Mh4
>youtube.com/watch?v=xYwNYMF7Mh4

Thé french chick

>Friendzone
>By a girl that approached me
>Whom I kissed, cuddled and hug with
>Whom I didn't give a fuck about 3 days later after leaving

You explain this shit to me right now. I've gotten friendzoned before, when I was a teen, shit's not comparable in the slightest.

Those look awfully familiar to her tits.

she dumped you before you could proof ypur are a man. how stupid is this? there is no huge difference to friendzone.

>yes women are crazy, but once you know it, its fine
hahaha. that's so true

>implying you have to be a bèta tot take up the sub role every once in a while
Mate the fact that you are so insecten about your masculinity that you can't even try and have a girl be dominant for once makes you more of a betafaggot than any other faggot in this thread

She ''dumped'' me because I acted like a man. Get off your high horse.

I like being on top, I can't see why I have to change my tastes for a girl. If she's not into being submissive, then I don't want her.

I don't own her shit.

>Different situation, we both knew we were only going to see each other for 4 days.
So? Could've been the best sex you've ever had and you declined because of being conservative about sex.

so, whats your take on the gay dude with bitch tits you tried to sleep with, french chick?

>Best sex I've ever had

Best sex I'd ever have would be with a submissive girl, fucking her in public. It's like you guys can't understand a guy having preferences.

Fucking this.

I understand OP missed out on some poon for playing it shitty but you guys are crying because you've probably never gotten poon before.

>Wha what? You passed on sex because you weren't the dominant one? I would've done ANYTHING for that!

Fuck off.

Letting her play with you is not being submissive, shit I feel sorry for just how much you blue pilled yourself..

op, samefagging? really?

hahahahahaah op you faggot

Nice dubs.
Also, according to OP's story he had never met this person before so how the fuck could she be his friend?
It's called friendzone for a reason you absolute fool.

Cool, go spread your homo & liberal sex propaganda somewhere else. I like my women submissive and I like feeling manly.

I know what I want.

You should find a crowded place op and scream really loud shit your pants and roll on the floor, Then you will forget that or make passage to Syria and get captured by a faction and tortured then come back and post something.

Not OP.
Just someone who understands OP not wanting to be a beta faggot like you.

No we understand. You don't seem to understand that experimenting with things you've never done/thought off might make for something better than you've ever imagined. And if it wasn't fun than you don't have to do it again but at least you have that experience. You're fucking acting like we're telling you to take it up the ass with a strap-on from her.

Come join me, that was probably the last time you'll be able to get laid.
Come to the dark gay side

No, gonna keep roiding and lifting first. If I can ge't easy pussy while looking aesthetic as fuck, then I might reconsider.

exactly man, it sounds like the dumbest excuse for not going through with it.
We understand you have prefernces but this... this is a whole new level

oh well that proves it then... keep trying kiddo.

Yeah, but I doubt she wanted to go further even if I had not acted like I enjoy in a situation like that. I think she probably had someone else waiting in France and was feeling guilty of fucking around with me.

>keep trying kiddo

Is your next reply going to be "heh, I got you good"?