/got/ general

When Cersei finds out, will Harrenhal be off the table?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who should the North rally behind? A true born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?
>"I dont care if he's a bastard"
>"King in the North!"

DIISSHHH WASHHNT PART OF THE PLAN

SHTOP IT LORD ROYCE SHTAY SHEATED

KNIGSHT OF THE VALE PUT DOWN YER SHWORDS PLEESSHEEE

The Battle of the Bastards, from a pure cinematographic standpoint, is the best war scene in television and one of the best in the history of filmmaking as an art

Azor Theon

considering most atheists argue "there is no god because there is nothing supernatural in the world" I'd say that's a weak argument.

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

AZOR UR MUM

Here's a compilation of most of the fart/dick/poo jokes in season six.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Bb5h9gFF4

Daily reminder 70 hours and 25 minutes to go

>Azor Theon
Theon is into assplay?

5th for Darkstar avenging Doran and Trystane

real thread with 100+ replies

well it's all he's got at this point

if only Ned knew about Jon's true dad and he's dead, how is Bran going to convince everyone else that Jon is a Targaryen?

What's the point in showing that Jon is a Targaryen if he has to keep it a secret?

Who gives a shit what most atheist argue?

Find a better lyanna
> protip: you can't

>thread from an hour ago that was at page 6 before some faggot bumped it then another faggot bumped it at page 4

No.

Let it die

I'm still 100% mad about them leaving out the Based Companions. In my mind, I cast Shagwell every night.

REMINDER that the only people who agree with /got/ that the show is bad are people /got/ also hate:

>an autistic swede
>an autistic State Department bureaucrat
>3 booksnob women on tumblr

Versus

>every professional critic in the world
>an audience that was the biggest ever this year

We're in here

I've fixed this retarded pasta too many times to do it again, just know if u post this your a fucking retard

to what? Carice giving birth?

Just know your retarded for debating it. Everything listed is facts

>made peace with the wildlings

bran did it first

Hmmmmm

leave preston alone!!!

Nigga doing the cinematography is also working on JUSTice League, hopefully he can polish that turd

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Bran met one wildling not wildlings

bran still made peace with a wildling first ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also fatkid sam killed a white walker first ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also berric dondarrion got resurrected first ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did no one else notice that they made Bronn extremely insecure this season? Hes always going on how about how Jaime gets all the bitches and when he finds podrick he just starts sucking his dick too
>"YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE MAGIC COCK"
I think his wife cheated on him or some shit

hey man you ignored me last time i asked this but how come you wear a trip all the time?

How fucking stupid are you? He never said Jon did any of these things first

>made peace
>Theon and Robb stopped her from hurting Bran then forced her to work for them
>making peace

No

He never got a wife. Jaime yanked him away before he could marry Lollys. What he should be saying instead of "lul it's unfair how every girl is wet for you" is "GIVE ME MY FUCKING CASTLE"

because i loev shitposts

Man why are you retards so bad at starting new threads?

>marrying your aunt

Ew

Bronn is a cocky little shit when it comes to anything except being a lord. His entire life is a new experience now that he is one, so he isn't sure how to behave.

WHO DID MARGAERY FUCK? WHY DID PYCELLE GIVER HER MOON TEA

dude this chick served me a burger at village inn today

Cousin marriage is common with Nobles, Aunt/Nephews not that weird. Plus Danys mom was also her aunt, so its not like inbreeding is that frowned upon.

woah me to....

He still became BFFS with her, rather than hating her for literally trying to kill him and/or sell him to mance rayder, you dipshit

he's not going to tell him is my prediction, to make it le tragic.

>jonfags get this mad when you point out hes not that special

quad cities, iowa?

Farðu til fjandans litli skítur

Among Targaryens.

Jon wasn't raised that way.

There hasn't been aunt/nephew or uncle/niece except for Targs and then Starks hundreds of years ago and even with the Starks it was kids marrying their father's half brothers so still not as close as Targs

i usually enjoy preston, but his butthurt was flowing big time on that vid

Bow ya shits

You know it in your heart that you want nothing more than Darth Cersi to win and fuck up that race mixing degenerate Danny

is this a meme or something or are there that many pedo's on /got/?

>shocked the night king
No he didn't. He shocked the whatever random ass White Walker he ended up killing.

Wow, I made peace by becoming friends with the Wildling forced to work in my house and serve me or she'd die.

We make peace with our enemies, not our enemies made servants

yeah that whole "northern lords waved their dicks in the air" was kind of weird, its not like it was such a surprise for him to be bitter about, everyone saw from a mile away there would be a new King in the North. I think Preston was having a breakdown or something

you bow so I can slip it inside your boipucci

Is this a meme, or is Bran not the King in the North by rights?

becoming best friends with them is a little different than just making peace but you keep desperately trying it little jonfag :')

Sounds like you ought to go back, senpai.

I'm not even the user who posted the greentext pasta nor am I a jonfag

some faggot said you got banned senpai, im glad youre still here even though i hate the fact that you use the word pucci

He is, but he also transcended beyond petty things like being king.

Are there honestly people in the world that are this unfamiliar with Sup Forums? Did you literally just get here from reddit this very thread?

Almost finished rewatching the first season now lads

Post yfw you realise pic related did nothing wrong

these generals are painfully slow

ban us Sup Forums

>All the interesting characters are dead
>Now it's going to be muh feminism and ice zombies/dragons

JSYK

why do jonautists care about jons parentage? i thought they decided inheritance through lineage didnt matter anymore?

In the books she unironically didn't.

>“You must say the prayers I give you and keep the lambskin in place for ten days and ten nights,” she said. “There will be fever, and itching, and a great scar when the healing is done.”
>Khal Drogo sat, bells ringing. “I sing of my scars, sheep woman.” He flexed his arm and scowled.
>“Drink neither wine nor the milk of the poppy,” she cautioned him. “Pain you will have, but you must keep your body strong to fight the poison spirits.”

>Beneath his painted vest, a plaster of fig leaves and caked blue mud covered the wound on his breast. The herbwomen had made it for him. Mirri Maz Duur’s poultice had itched and burned, and he had torn it off six days ago, cursing her for a maegi. The mud plaster was more soothing, and the herbwomen made him poppy wine as well. He’d been drinking it heavily these past three days; when it was not poppy wine, it was fermented mare’s milk or pepper beer.

>“You must. Once I begin to sing, no one must enter this tent. My song will wake powers old and dark. The dead will dance here this night. No living man must look on them.”

>Ser Jorah carried her inside the tent.

What, so everyone on /got/ can go make their own individual GoT related thread about a single topic? Is that what the rest of Sup Forums wants?

based Preston can do no wrong

who's the swede

sounds like I found the pedo.

>above the age of consent
>pedo
k

are there honestly people in this world who fall for this bait this badly?

lol butthurt pedo, it's cool mate, go off to 8ch. they accept your ilk.

I miss him 2bh

/got/ gets autodeleted

Why?

He served his purpose.

He's not gonna be making Valyrian steel, that's a trade secret

Really enjoying my GoT mod for mount & blade bros

I dont get that game

NEW THREAD

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/71501180/got-general#bottom

NEW THREAD

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/71501180/got-general#bottom

what is Jons kill count?

Fuck off.

Your thread was made way before bump limit

Mass murderer

Just think about how many children don't have fathers and how many wives have lost their husbands because of Jon

hundreds, maybe thousands of innocent wildlings had to die because of him

Can you retarded autists stop with the thread wars and making new threads before the 300 posts "limit"? THAAANKS

i want her to pour wine on Dany's face and tell her to confess

Bump limit is 310, but yeah.

>Can you retarded autists stop with the thread wars and making new threads before the 300 posts "limit"? THAAANKS

Cersei had interracial sex with Taena of Myr

Littlefinger's threads>other threads

so i'm staying here

why is cersei so based now?

Promise me, Dan and David

Can we PLEASE post Sansa ass?

George looks like a man who has tried pegging.

What was the point of Arya killing walder frey? Who cares? what difference does his death make to anyone or anything? He's got dozens of sons, the Freys still securely hold the Twins. Has arya ever done anything impactful in all six seasons?