Polezhie durak

Polezhie durak

>Russia's useful fool

Putin is laughing his ass off at our idiot President-elect.

>implying anyone cares

Better than shillary exchanging nukes with him. Let me ask you, how do you carry all those extra chromosomes, you fucking retard?

>Because getting us nuked by China is far better.

Everything Trump does proves he has no idea how to be president.

Translation
>I'd rather be a cuck than die like a man

We're going to invade Europe again with Russia.

with ruskies on our side chin chongs stand no chance

Me? A cuck? Please! Only beta faggot cucks voted for shillary thinking it will get them that feminist pussy. Have fun being in the friend zone your whole life.

Sure he loves trump why wouldn't the russians love a american president with 0 political experience, those next 4 years its gonna be their to rule and expand.

LMAO, are you retarded?
Russia is practically allies with China.

>Russia against china.

Well it's good he's not president he's only the elect dipshit.
Also if Hillary created helped funded isis I would say trump knows Alot more than she does.

Faggot

China doesn't even have the correct sized military equipment for it's personal, fear them less then the better equipped Russians. Stop pandering to the Chinese and giving the ching chong what they wing wong want.

No one knows the struggles of the average person like a ridiculously wealthy real state mogul and his billionaire friends. Trump: A Man of the People!

Translation
>no u
>can't say more because mouth filled with Trump's dick

There's a difference between supporting trump, and sucking his dick. 99% so far, can reach the balls!

Exactly

Путин я тебе буду сосат!

Полезный дурак

I don't speak commie but THIS IS SO CUUUUUUUTE

PUTIN/TRUMP FRIENDSHIP FOREVER

The left wants to shit talk about Russia now that trump is elected and we won't be going to war, pathetic.

LOL Hillary lost. Get over it.

But muh feelings
Muh feminism
Muh sjw

Honestly it's time someone pushed China. If we don't do something quick they will take over the region. China is nowhere near as powerful as they like to think they are.