youtube.com/watch?v=IBkIcVZAIYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmFotKtcI
youtube.com/watch?v=c0fvdQqO668
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-7mZUp9pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a joke.

As a joke.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people, we can't let him have the nuclear codes

Most women I know are a bit shocked at every bit of news about him.
Most guys I know see him as top tier reality TV, the absolute madman.

He is obviously not liked by the medias, but I believe most French people are secretly happy he won the election.

We praised him at first but now he is a joke because he didn't want to support annexation

>but I believe most French people are secretly happy he won the election

>being this delusional

this. Americans should be ashamed of themselves.

Hitler
Only Hanson congratulated him

hitler

Here only some jobless idiots.

The only reason I'm kind of amused that he's been elected is to see whether it is possible to reverse globalisation in a country like the US, and to watch when he will inevitably fail and end an era of US relevance and reign over world politics and economics.
It's time their degeneracy ended tbqh.

Best American President since WW2.

Fuck Sweden and fuck Swedish """people"""

pls come to brasil

>swede calling people delusional

Most people don't know who he is, or simply don't care

that was fast

I don't know. He is white unlike Obama and we wish the US stay white.
Also having an anti-system, once more, in the biggest Western nation shows us how is it.

Person who will destroy europe, america, Japan and eventually himself.

Dumb Japanese.

Is Geert Wilders similar to him?

WRONG

>fat
>stupid
>loud
>aggressive
>arrogant
>vulgar

Ideal American

t. Trump's grandson

>all the neets itt calling the billionaire president of the usa stupid
pottery really

Hitler went jews right museum? Top kek

wtf I hate drumpf now

An European lecturing the US on economy is like an American lecturing an Italian on healthy food.

t. Russian hacker

How's Indian education?

Geert Wilders is pretty much the same level.
Slightly less of an egomaniac, slightly better in reasoning, equally bad at calculating, equally populist, less likely to live up to his promises.

You can say a lot about Trump, but he does seem to do what he promised his voters.
Geert Wilders is much less likely to achieve anything like that, because our prime minister has a lot less power, and he wouldn't be able to control our senate even though he might once be able to achieve enough power in the house of representatives.

>most people

India has 1.27 billion people

Show them this youtube.com/watch?v=IBkIcVZAIYQ

A meme

Not too good in village/rural areas

That is actually true, they kept a lot of Jewish religious artifacts during the holocaust to build a museum.

keep your regurgitated Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums, think for yourself

My people invented stocks, created the first actual megacorporation with the power to exterminate the natives of entire Indonesian islands, and even invented economical crises.

My nationality is by no means a reason for me not to know about economy, idiot frog

OMG HE IS A NAZI!

You're right how bigoted of me I can't wait for Sweden to be majority Somali by 2050 we should be more tolerant.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

t. harry willoughby
forgot your proxy m9, better luck next time

I'm visiting family in London

I appreciate your efforts at shitposting

another Swede visiting family in London here, I can confirm that he is legit

You look angry, do you have an Inferiority complex

>Le trump is Hitler meme again

SHAME
SHAME

Is there too much immigration to Netherlands too like in Germany and Sweden?

what makes you think Trump wants USA to stay white?
Dont get me wrong, I do believe that Trump has no idea what he is doing, but he is not a white supremacist

Our streets don't look quite as bad as those in the northern parts of Germany (let alone Berlin) and I've never been to Sweden, but I hear it's a lot worse there.

Our immigrants are mostly well integrated and hardly hurt anyone, but I believe too large a part of lowly educated Muslims, even if it is only 20%, is not able to properly fit within our society.
I would like to see economic immigration end, and Africans on boats be either left to drown or put back onto their own continent.
I would like to see every person who lives here identify as Dutch first and foremost, and be motivated to work on this country, respect the public peace, leave the streets clean, and respect the law.

My ideas on these points match Wilders for a fair amount, but his idiocy is so clear that you'd have to be a special amount of retarded to vote for him even if you agree with what he says he stands for.

It depends:
Moderates and radical chics - Hitler reincarnated
Alt/Far right - Based god

A joke. Conservatives here are starting to hate him now as well because he got outplayed by Trudeau and actually boosted his popularity.

really makes you ponder, doesnt it?

>My ideas on these points match Wilders for a fair amount, but his idiocy is so clear that you'd have to be a special amount of retarded to vote for him even if you agree with what he says he stands for.

Well said, my dilemma exactly. Who are you voting for if I may ask?

Trump got cucked

As confirmation about what we've always known americans to be. Fat, retarded, angry cry babies

I was happy af when he won, and surprisingly, people around me were not pissed off by my reaction.

Tsundere af

he tried his usual bullshit but Trudeau was alpha as fuck

like if cirque du soleil was performing in town

Wrong

Look at Trudeau's face "Don't fuck with me old man"

a dumber and poorer, Berlusconi

was having a talk with my old man about the media in europe and we're both shocked at how biased it is

i feel sorry for you europeans. you're literally being brainwashed

Through online news websites and television

Normies either like him or are neutral on him

This.

le trudeau troll face xd

I still dont understand where do they get all of those grenades? Do they mail order them from Denmark?

Mostly poorly and as a joke, people were confused what was going to happen when Trump said stuff about Australia

A fat retard.

I know it's supposed to intimidate them, but it looks awkward as fuck.
I can only imagine what they were thinking when he yanked.

keep fighting that infowar

As a punchline

DA LIBRUL MEEDIOR

He's the embodiment of every stereotype about dumb as shit Americans.
So yeah, he's viewed as a joke.

>dumb as shit
>is smarter than you
hmmmmmmm

I don't go on petty fucking twitter rants all the time.
Guy is thin-skinned as fuck

>thinks he's smarter than the President of the United States
>accuses others of having ego issues
HMMMMMMMMMMM

Go back to your safe-space.

>tells others to go back to their safe-space so that he can post dumb shit safely
really tickles the ol' noggin

Trust a Dane FEEL THE PAIN

Powerful leader who only takes care of his people not foreigner or illegal immigrants..

But local media here really hate him though.

only rural and suburban retards like him

DUDE NUCLEAR CODES LMAO

Trump is the retarded version of the Gracchus brothers, not fucking Hitler.

Napoopan himself acknowledged that the Dutch are nothing but a bunch of merchant assholes.

Aren't you getting some new guy that subscribes to many of the things Wilders do but without all the baggage? The man had a phd or something I think. Saw some interview somewhere.

>Trump is the retarded version of the Gracchus brothers
When/how is he going to die? Who will kill him?

Pic and videos related.
youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmFotKtcI
youtube.com/watch?v=c0fvdQqO668
youtube.com/watch?v=BG-7mZUp9pA

A fucking clown. It's also become a popular internet joke to imply that Trudeau railed Ivanka while Trump watched, due to the incest jokes that already existed, on Canadian websites and groups.

that picture is exquisite

It's pretty good.

1/3 of kiwis like him
1/3 of kiwis neutral
1/3 of kiwis dislike him

that's pretty sexist

Half the country hates him and half the country likes him to varying degrees.

evil incarnate

Like a clown and basically the epitome of American culture.

Sounds pretty cucked.