Can someone order me pizza please?. Im hungry and starving and live in a 3rd world country...

Can someone order me pizza please?. Im hungry and starving and live in a 3rd world country . Please its the holiday season.

Bump

Where in the world do you live? And what is making you not able to get a pizza?

I live alone and got no money or a card. I have never eaten a large pizza. Please someone who is rich i am starving.

Live in 3rd world country. I have no money and i am poor.

Pizza is over priced. Go to the fucking grocery store.

Where do you live?

niggernogshittttewe

Its past 10am. I have no money. The only food in the kitchen is rice and tea. Please someone who is rich i just want to eat some nice food.
India.
B-67 om vihar 3rd floor. Uttam Nager.New Delhi

Pizzagate spotted.

If anyone does buy please tell me so i can keep the door open and not wake up neighbors. Hopefully someone does.

I will be forever thankful. Just a hungry person.

>Go outside
>find shit
>shape it like pizza
>lay it in the sun gor a couple of hours
>eat it

You can make it as big as you want for free

What do I get in return

your name rohit?

he love you long time

Thanks.? My gratitude forever i am poor i have nothing to give u. If you live nearby i could be friends or something.
No. You can just order it and put no name. Don't wish to put my name here. Or put any name ill take it.

Damn, you guys only have pizza hut and dominoes down there? Also not positive what your address is other than it being in New Delhi. Found a 67 on a Van Vihar Rd. Looks like it next to a 'Garg properties' am I warm?

110059 is the pin code .

Yes only dominoes and pizza hut.
B-67 om vihar. The place is Uttam Nager. Are you ordering . Please don't joke im starving

Please put 3 rd floor in address.

literally giving your address away on the internet

No garg properties here.

incoming anchovie and pineapple pizzas and child brides

So what? I don't have anything to hide.

>
>Its past 10am. I have no money. The only food in the kitchen is rice and tea. Please someone who is rich i just want to eat some nice food.
>
>India.
>B-67 om vihar 3rd floor. Uttam Nager.New Delhi

>3rd world country
>pizza delivery

And im going to be leaving next month. I have nothing here for you to hack or rob. Just poor.

Then make some rice you sand nigger

Fucking sand nigger, sorry you won't get any pizza from me

>demands pizza
i would not give a free pizza to a white guy never mind you fucking sub humans
do you think this is make a wish foundation or somthing you fucking curry dick cunt

No, you should starve.

I feel sorry for you, Indibro. I hope you get your pizza. A Pizza Hut pizza is less than $6US. Someone help him out.

Thant's the Vietnamese you fucking retard.

How the hell do you fill out the pizza hut online form? Your address is a hot mess.

>What do I get in return

Free Microsoft tech support

Me Vietnamese
bạn là một op xấu

I just ordered you a double cheese, pepperoni and mushroom pizza (large), bro.

Unfortunately, the local Pizza Hut doesn't do international orders so it looks like I'm also going to eat it for you. But that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Enjoy.

I'll make you a steak.

Sorry bro I tried before the store stopped doing delivery. The way the address' work confused the hell out of me and the pizza hut website only made it harder. Again sorry man I know them shitty feels

Hold on im trying online. Never ordered before. Please wait

fucking brutal, good job Sup Forumsro.

/thread

This one works. Its ram Nagar in Uttam Nager

Its nice to dream. Been dreaming of pizza for a hour now.

Op faggot is an indian beggar. Bet he doesnt eat beef or pork.

Dominoes

Order it ill eat it. I eat everything.

Does OP still not have a pizza?

He has no pizza.

No pizza yet.
I will never shit post ever again.

find a place that delivers and I'll buy you one

Begging on Sup Forums never really works unless you can deliver something in return

Is this right?

Aww fuck still got a 'Store is offline message'. Too poor to have phone service so I can't call.

Yes 3rd floor.

I just noticed that, sorry dude.

The store is offline.

Making rice. Thanks for trying. Was a good pizza thread

I tried. Enjoy your rice, bro.