Anyone else feeling like this? Its almost two years since breakup and it didnt get better at all...

Anyone else feeling like this? Its almost two years since breakup and it didnt get better at all. I really tried everything from other girls to psychologist. Im so hopeless and even if we were together a long time I just dont get why i cant forget her. Can anyone relate or help? Tell me your story. How did you get over?
Plssss i really need your help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7ZN8wGIxBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself, or kill her, or both

Have you tried not being a faggot

Im gonna answer your statememt even though you probably dont care at all. I've also thought about this but to be honest i think i cant kill neither myself nor her but bc of my and her family .. idk they were such nice people i just cant stand the thougt of doing this to them. Same goes for my parents even if i slowly am starting to think they might be happier if they dont have to listen to me crying every day.
But i get you point and im thinking more and more about it bc everything seesm hopeless.

My first gf broke up with me almost 3 years ago. Kinda over it now but not really. Sometimes i dream of her and everything is strange again. So my advice from me would be to sit around and wait till its over :^)

You people make me so sad and i feel really sorry for you. What happened to you that you became such a disgusting person?

Stop being misogynist.

Thanks mate :) many people told me that it takes like 2-4 years. It just feels like it happened yesterday and I'm kinda scared it wont go away whatever i do.
I'm gonna try to mark your words and just keep on going even though its hard.

My story is kinda like this faggots.
Girlfriend of almost 3 years cheated on me and we broke up about 3 years ago, I got drunk and high almost every day up until a year ago, shit cut me deep. You just have to realize that even if you think things can't get worse, they can always get better, I got a job that I love, I started working out, I became myself. You just have to find yourself, in the end only you can make you happy, don't depend on other people for that.

Hope that helps.

Do you even know what a mysogyn is?
Language -700/10

It won't get better, and you just need to accept that. There is no such thing as moving on. There will always be a part of you that yearns for what once was or what could have been between the both of you. The truth to moving on is this very realization, you never will. Once you understand and accept this pain, in time, you will learn to mitigate it's damage. Lessen the emotion. Ignore its affects on you. After some time, the degree of your past's impact on yourself will diminish, and you will be able to continue the facade of your existence - and hopefully find better love.

In my case it was a switch one day. Stumble upon that switch.

Defeatist fuckwit

So i dont saw here for about 18months and the last time i chilled with her, she was surprisingly annoying. I guess that helped me a bit. But like i said there is a feeling of something missing wich slowly fades. I tried to fill this but till today i had no luck. But tbh my circle of friends is pretty small and its hard for me to meet new people.

Nice to hear you're feeling better. I always worked out and luckily didn't stop. Its one of the few things i still like. The job thing is something i definately need to find. Im kinda unhappy with my current job but i need the money. The "dont depend on other people part"....I know what you are trying to say and honestly in 25 years i dindt think lilke that once.. it just happened after she broke up .. its like a part of me also left with her. Im really trying to tell myself that i lived over 20 years without her but i just cant remember my past life without her.
Thanks for trying help mate :)

Get addicted to some drug, you will see your ex will become a lesser problem compared to the new one (Y)

Wow that pretty nails it
In zenbuddhism they say life is suffering so i guess thats right

this

ive been with people since but its not the same

I think it's like a year of recovery for every 6 months together if you still lived her when she dumped you...

No probs bruv.
As for the job thing, I can give a little more insight.
Just try and get your foot in the door, doesn't matter the position, as long as it's something you're passionate about, then from there move up.

My story, I moved to a new city, and I've always loved cooking and baking, I got my first job as a cashier at a cupcake shop, from there I moved to a commissary kitchen making desserts for a handful of restaurants and then finally I moved to a bakery and am now the head baker. But it all starts with just getting in.

Try online dating, really easy to find someone new fast

Kys fag

How old are you?

Share story OP... Venting is a really good way to feel better. Half of anons on board will be cunts but I'm sure a few or at least I will lend a sympathetic ear :)

Anybody who feels like this should seriously consider talking to a therapist about it. I couldn't stop thinking about a girl for 6 straight months so I went to talk to a therapist, discovered I have complex PTSD and serious attachment issues from childhood. Not a joke.

Nicely said.
Thats exactly what i feel inside. That its always going to be a part of me. You really describe perfectly how i feel right now. What was your "switch" that changed your way of thinking?

Friends of mine who meet her by accident always tell me how fucked and unhappy she looks and what a shitty person she became. You might be right .. maybe if i see her personality (the one she has now) i will realize shes not the person i thought she is. Still its so hard to forget her past self. Havent seen or talked to her in 2 years now. Afer 5 years of talking every day. I dont even miss having sex all the time I just miss my best friend :(.
I hope you/we will find someone that can fill the gap our exes left behind.

If your happiness is dependent on anyone other than you, you're fucking pathetic and I hope every gf you have in the future leaves you.

Your so cringey you should kys, like seriously.

I smoked weed the whole 2 years. It really helped. Now i got a so called "pneumo thorax" and i cant smoke anymore.

I think when she left me after 4 years i actually loved her most. Idk so many people told me that love fades with the years. I cant stop feeling like a cripple bc i seem to be the only person who actually loves more and more after time bc i realize how happy they make me and i wanna grow old with them.
I guess i have to wait 8 years if your equation is right ^^ :(.

Well i really love animals and i always kinda wanted to help them or rescue endangered species.
Will try to look if i can find a job that matches this "dream"
Thanks again :)

Slit ur wrists user, no one would miss u

6 months since girl left me and I couldn't get myself together but finally i got.
I just moved on I guess, found another girl im interested in and focused on myself
>be egoistic

I tired and believe me or not i always had succes with women and still have .. rhe fucked thing is that i always compare them to my ex so about 2-3 weeks later im just depressed again bc no one feels like a best friend as her did. :( will keep meeting girls as long as i got the motivation that is slowly fading! Thanks mate :)

Talked to 4 therapists. No one helped. Going to the next on friday. Lets see.
Im sure that my need of a relationship comes from my parents who are still together but there is no harmony or love at all they just stick together bc of my little sister.
Did it make anything better after you realized your "illness"? What did you do after ?

I feel you Op, I'm still not over my breakup, mostly because it was
My fault, And I loved her. You just gotta find somebody else to love I suppose, then your love for the new person will outweigh the love you once held for the old person.

Just do your best to move on. A piece of you will miss her every once and awhile but it shouldn't be all the time. Try to busy yourself with video games or work or school. Try your best not to be alone with thoughts. Hang out with friends and/or talk to them online as much as possible. Get rid of anything that reminds you of her, any gifts you've gotten or pictures of her. Try online dating to get out there again. Buy some new clothes and shit to create a new you. Tl;dr, get rid of her shit and never be alone with your thoughts.

I think the best thing to cope with things is to really analyze why you were dumped in the first place...
I mean, if you have flaws your former partner couldn't stand, why do you think anyone else can stand them? It's time to change yourself.

Me myself was dumped for not talking at all with my then current gf. She wanted to talk about feelings, stuff, evertything that was on her mind she wanted to share. And I didn't feel the need to express myself in that way.

I learned after the breakup that not talking to her was the reason we broke up, and I vowed that I should not fail in that way again. Next girl I met I really put my mind to it, and opened up more. Things are working out really well.

TL;DR -> Don't just sit and wait for a person that can stand you... Change!

Time, it took me nearly five years and this is after dating someone about that long, knew since kids, and thought I would marry.

Realize it wouldn't work now, and you're free to find that true person.

Ill try to keep it short.

>always been a happy person
>people asked me for help when they felt depressed and i was like their therapist bc i was known as the one always thinking positive
>first time i felt bad was after breaking up what i studied
>moved back and met my ex
>She was like an angel. Everything good in this world. I could tell her everything. I looked at her and always had to smile bc i was the happiest person ever. I kus loved her and even started to think death was ok as long as i get to live with her.
>Then i broke up the next thing i studied.
>really depressed. Wasnt sure about my place on this earth
>buckled up and was like fuck it dude thats peanuts there be happy with the things you have.
>told her shes the best that happened to me. First time in 25 years told a person i need her.
>says she loves me and its going to be ok.
>fast forward 1 week. Its my birthday. "user we have to talk".
>instantly breaks up. No reason but "i dont love you anymore"
>turns out she left me for someone else
>havent seen or talked to my best friend and love of my life ever since.
>feeling lile shit every day.

That basically it :( thanks for reading in advance.

Ppl love me im sexi, u kys

Damn for someone else... That's harsh OP. Fuck that bitch dude, why you even thinking about her? It's better it happened sooner rather than later, at least you weren't married and she took half your shit. Rn you are suffering from nostalgia, you only remember the good so you see her as an angel. The relationship was probably much shittier than you thought when you think hard about it. She was defenitely a cruel bitch to leave you for someone else. Fuck her, there are wayyyyy better chicks out there. Dude, one day you'll look back at her and be like "Why did I waste so much time crying over her," and you'll be a billion times happier. A lot of people go through what you are feeling right now and they find someone so much better. I promise you OP, you'll make it.

Just wanted to say that i really feel better just by the fact so many of you are sharing their stories and trying to help !! :))
Not being alone with this feels good and ill try everything to get out of my misery and not harm me or her.

No one would love such a spiteful cunt, do everyone a favor and hang yourself (there's a vid on how to tie a noose) youtu.be/I7ZN8wGIxBI

Thanks man. Thank you for real ! feels good to hear and feels good to see that there are people outside who listen to my "shit" and actually try to help instead of saying kys

Ya I get the feeling that you'd rather imagine her dead instead of with someone else, but you gotta forget her dude.

You'll find someone better, someone who just gives up on "love" like that clearly isn't a good person. Eventually you'll find someone who authentic and genuine. I can assure you this woman for dumping you like that was not, at all. Break ups sucks, but what sucks worse is looking back and wondering why. I don't know if it gets better but it certainly does not get worse. Don't beat yourself up over someone who wasn't a genuinely nice person. Trust me, she'll do the same thing she did you to to the next guy and it's just an endless cycle until she realizes what a piece of shit she is, but by then it'll be too late. Best thing to do is focus on yourself and realize these women will fuck you up if you let them.

My gf of 2 years broke up with me over a text back in October. It hurt a lot but I wasn't ready to let go so I settled for being her friend. About a month after we broke up she told me about how she slept with two guys at a house party and described it in detail as if she was proud of it. It was at that point where I realized I wasn't over her and that the list was still there. I didn't have feelings but I still wanted to fuck her and she wouldn't even kiss me after. So I broke it off completely. I called her up on morning and told her I couldn't be friends with someone like her (which is true, none of my friends sleep around). I couldn't respect someone who doesn't respect themselves. We didn't see eye to eye with our morals so being friends wasn't going to work out. I basically called her a slut without saying slut. Since then she's blocked me on everything which is ok and we haven't talked since.
It's been a few months and I feel great. I no longer feel like I'm being used and I have a date lined up for next weekend. I still think about her sometimes and have very vivid dreams about her. My only regret is how I left things off. I understand now it was never my place to tell her who she could and could not sleep with but I was still aloud to make the decision to cut things off. Yesturday I sent her an apology in Facebook but she hasn't read it yet. It's too hard to face her in person plus I haven't seen her since the break up. I want to try reaching out again to her on her birthday which is jan 14. Should I do it? What should I say? Anyone else been through this regret stage?

TL;DR
She broke up with me over text and wanted to be friends. Started sleeping around so I cut things off and really offended her. Few months later I feel bad about what I said but fell good that it's over. I want to get back in touch with her. Should I?

No. You'll only be hurting yourself.

No.
You're still emotionally invested. There's no way it's gonna end well if you get in contact with her.

Don't send anything, break all communication period. It's hard but don't try to think about her at all, you'll be so much happier in the long run. It's extremely rare that women these days respect themselves or have morals so don't even bother with her. Trust me.

I get your point. The thing is she just broke up out of nowhere. Like one day she sends me a pic of her and a teddy and writes "we love you" and next day she breaks up.
Im not stupid i know i have flaws and i know she probably thought longer about this.
What makes me so sad is the fact that she never said anything. She always made it look like we are the perfect couple. In 4 years we never really argued once and always talked about anything.
I had no chance to change or even heard a reason except "i dont love you anymore".
In the end it turned out it was another guy.
It frustrated me even more bc i felt even more hopless and realized i had no chance at all to change or even get why she left me.
Id really like to work out my flaws but without knowing what they were i cant start anywhere. :(

You shouldn't say anything, you should focus on other women.
Hit up some dating sites, DO NOT get into a rebound relationship. Build up a group of friends with benefits instead. Switch them out routinely.
You're gonna start to lose interest in this chick if you start fucking another. If you're fucking just one, especially when you're this vulnerable, you're going to bond with her and get head over heels into something you're not ready for. If you fuck 2+, there's no bonding to anyone in particular. Spend the next couple years having fun with your fuckbuddies, bud. Focus on you for a while. I'm gonna guess you're around 20, right now is when you should be thinking of your future anyway. Your mid-thirties self will thank you for it.

Thank you user :) i really hope ill find someone else. Its just hard to trust again. You see she was giving lile 150% for 4 years. Heard "love you" every day. If someone tells me now izs just hard to believe and i cant stop thinkig "when will this change?" How many years does it take for her to just stop loving me.

Yea, feel sorry for you man... Didn't mean to sound rude.
Life's shit sometimes, and for her to leave you without a chance to be a better person for her, she jumps to another that can satisfy her emotional and physical needs in the moment.

It's the flaw of our generation I think. No patience to work out your problems with anyone. If something doesn't fit right away, then you change it up.

I saw immediately reading this. You never fought. In 4 years. That isn't a positive. When two people are smushed together into the same life, it's like two different minds controlling a body. You weren't "in synch," you had lack of communication. I don't want to be a dick but you probably were very emotionally disconnected. I'd try to get in tune with emotions. It seems gay but it makes a relationship much more intimate. You probably weren't very honest with each other. The emotional disconnect and lack of honesty probably made her stop loving you because she felt there wasn't any trust. You never saw it coming because you didn't have an honest, emotional connection with her. If you did she would've came to you with her feelings. She could have also been a very unemotional person who didn't like to share her feelings but you should've cracked that shell in 4 years. Tl;dr be honest and open about your feelings

i don´t know this can help. (im sorry for the english)
>17, first love
>never kiss a girl before
> i feeling myself like some failure
>good relationship with her ups and downs
>looks like she genuinely loves me
>2 years after, she leaves to study in other place
>she tells me she falls in love with other guy
>i travel and live in a tent for days outside of the city where she live
>she comes and fucks with me and tell me this is not good
>leave me again and tell me it´s hard but we should just don´t see us anymore
>i never feel this kind of rejection and pain, maybe in the first childhood
>i don´t concentrate in study, leave my dreams because i think without love doesn´t make sense, all is a fucking lie.
>i always listen that with the time all will pass. not happened to me, think of her every fucking day like some kind of salvation.
>long short story, we come through seven years of rejection and timid intents by me of move again close to her.
>i am, at the same time, too proud and arrogant to show my total submission to her, altough i think she knows.
>we talk and argue (and i misguided that argues with some kind of dark passion) time to time in those years.
>i try to live my life but feeling deep empty inside
>no girl make me feel nothing. i only feel atracted to girls that give me some remembrance with her.
> cont...

She was probably lying to herself up until break up because you were a decent guy and she didn't want to have to go back into the shitstorm of dating

I am 20 :O I'm in a bad place to find fuck buddies. At the moment I'm not in school just working and my friend circle is really close to eachother. I've had some luck on tinder but I'm not satisfied with one night stands. I can see maybe having one fuck buddy but 2+ is going to take some time

Fuck man, my gf of almost 6 years just broke up with my two weeks ago. Just said she didn't feel the way she used to about me. I'm trying to keep on going but it's fucking hard. I just keep forcing myself to go out and do new shit and meet new people, but my mind is always on her.

It all depends on your mindset.
You're overthinking it. You can pick them up anywhere. It's just friendship plus, we all got needs.
Badoo and fetlife are good options too. The latter if you want the crazier chicks. Keep it light, keep it casual, be to the point. You're into her and want to fuck her, tell her. She's there for the same reason.
Just keep chatting up multiple at the same time. Make appointments for when they come over, schedule that shit right. And clean your fucking pigsty, you've never seen a woman freak out until shes been developing a crush on you and she plants her hair into another woman's face on your pillow. Twice.

>she plants her hair into another woman's face
*plants her face into another woman's hair, damned

you will probaby think i am just trolling, but honestly the solution is to get the fuck over it

source?

it has been 5 years since i have seen my "her", she has completely moved on, and for the most part, so have i

but to give you an example, last week i had a dream about her again. so to truly answer you, there will always be times on occasion that you will think of her until you can find a new partner, but you just have to keep on moving. and i know it is very hard, but believe me, as time passes you think of her less and less

also, start fixing your own life. you need to cease to look at yourself as someone who lost his partner, and start looking at yourself as someone who is seeking a partner. this is all in your mind op.

lol absolute beta, i'm sorry but fuck your story

you let the same girl blue ball you for 7 years?

i just posted this btw --> OP, let me add to your story

the last time I saw "her", she was at my house and we were making out and then when she left that day she didn't write to me for a few days. then came up with some bullshit that "she didn't feel the same way"

so you know what i did? did i get Angry? not at all. did I get sad? hell yeah it made me depressed, i'm not going to lie

but what i did was i just cut all contact with her
she didn't feel the same way? fine then, why am i going to waste my time with someone who is willing to throw you away like that? that is incredibly insulting and speaks volumes

you need to learn to man up, otherwise you end up like this user who is a LITERAL CUCK

This is all amazing advice but I'm going to drop a big bomb on you now. If you can help me with this you are a god. I don't drive and I live with my parents. Thus I can't find girls outside of a 14km radius of my home and finding alone time is next to impossible at home. Only times I've ever fucked is at someone else's house

you did the right thing, could have been better if you had just forgotten about her immediately, but you did good son

i just posted these two

>I don't drive
Use public transport
>I live with my parents
Meet at her place/go outside/don't give a fuck

Maybe you can find yourself some hot cougars who want a young stud. Most these women want the same you want, just some company and some fun. They're not gonna give a shit about your financial standing unless you're taking them out and making them pay for you. Unless they're materialists looking to slap a ring on you, but we're not going anywhere near that station.

You lift bro? It'll work miracles for you.

I don't have a driver's license, was going through depression and had a bad case of ringworm last time I binged. Still had 3 of them tagteaming me. You know why? Because I'm not fumbling around excusing what I don't have and picturing myself failing, but I'm focused on having a good time and making them feel sensual.

They just want you to make them feel like a woman OP, that's all that matters. Imagine yourself having sex with them when you're talking to them, it'll help get yourself into the mindset of being their mate.

We did fight but mostly it was about little things and we always found a solution. By not fought i meant like we never had breakups or these on and off situation. Just two people loving each other and growing up together and building a life together.

>it'll help get yourself into the mindset
Like really, OP, I can't stress this enough.

If you talk to them as if they were your mate, they'll be inclined to adjust to you and play along. Just like any other dynamic with anyone else, can be manually tampered with if you just superimpose it on them.

I don't care if you've known this chick for 5 minutes and you haven't caught her name yet. But if she gives you a sign that she's interested, and you just move on her and start kissing that neck, she'll melt just the same. You'll have a good shot of dragging her right to bed then and you'll still not know her name afterwards.

I dunno what to tell you man but don't ask her

thanks for the advice. Im pretty sure i change troughout these 3 years. And i definititly analyzed why we broke up. But i really dont have“luck“ with girls. Im just too concentraded on what they think about me how they gonna react to this and that. Im living too much inside my head. And if that wasnt enough, i life in the smallest town i fucking know (115 people living here)

fuck off back to your safe space, retard

Did i hit a nerve? Did daddy molest you? Tell us your story

Fuck off back to your cave

Save this image just in case

Short but.... Couldn't get over my first girlfriend for 2 years. Realised I can't get over people until I've met someone new I like

Good luck user